Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any OG,'s here?
12-18-2016, 07:51 PM
Anyone here an Original Gamer, who plays the classics Ie anything PlayStation and older?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2016, 03:33 AM
Me! I was born in 1980 and had an Atari 2600 when I was a little kid, followed by the NES. As a grown-ass man I still play video games - many of my classic consoles are still hooked up to a tube TV I have around, I have a Neo Geo arcade cabinet, and I play newer games as well.

To me, the top consoles of all time are the SNES and the PS2, due to having the best variety and largest library of games available.
12-19-2016, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 09:34 PM by Nesh.)
Here's a pic from my game collection, although, I don't have all of it anymore.
---
I don't enjoy newer games a whole lot, but, I do play some.

That Neo Geo arcade cabinet sounds neat, Reizo.
12-19-2016, 05:21 AM
My first console was the n64. Such great fucking games for that shit! <3

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-20-2016, 04:53 AM
Word! I play emulator games on my phone mostly NES, SNES and original PlayStation. Anyone played FF IX for PlayStation? My personal favourite but for some reason most people I talk to didn't care for it.
12-20-2016, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2016 05:05 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
I can't do it, I just don't feel like I have any time to even play games and I don't get much out of doing it myself. I can watch a game played briefly online, but all I've ever really been interested is character design and dialogue, inspiring themes and story. When I play games that are multiplayer, I end up socializing and making my own game kind of. I hate losing and repeating also, and to go through a whole long process for little tidbits of storyline or art is not very fun seeming to me, because I'm in it for the wrong reasons I guess.
12-20-2016, 09:24 AM
I'm an RPG man I like the stimulation of solving the puzzles and doing detective work to find the item or the character that leads you to the next part of the scavenger hunt. One of the best old school games for this is Zelda and the super Nintendo version a link to the past is the best one of that franchise they ever made. I have played a few of the new Zelda games for the 64 but just didn't have the passion to stick with it till the end like I did with the old school games.
12-20-2016, 02:02 PM
I like dialogue focused rpg games lots or the kind where people solve problems through dialogue or psychology, especially if they are focused on dialogue and talking to people and through situations. Those games seem to most resemble my life, where I talk and walk around and find things, carry them in my overloaded inventory or backpack, get home and dump them in a huge pile of stash, and look for cheats online.
12-20-2016, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2016 05:28 PM by Ontical.)
Me, I was born in 1982, has an Amiga A500 (wish I had the 1200!) and an Atari (can't recall the model number). ik+ was my fave Atari game and Leisure Suit Larry - Passionate Patty and the Pulsating Pectorals was my fave Amiga game. There were many others, like soccer manager games that I enjoyed, but STOS and AMOS interested me the most. STOS was impossible and I never did manage to run a script on that, AMOS was much easier and I made several Q&A games on that. I also had an Amstrad cassette computer too!

12-23-2016, 05:35 AM
My first console was the original Xbox but I have played older consoles from gamers club back in high school. So many great games for the consoles