Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any OG,'s here?
12-25-2016, 09:32 AM
Vic20 and colecovision man!!! Go looping, pepperII, space panic, lady bug, cosmic avenger, gateway to apshaii and sword of fargoal!

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2016, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2016 09:27 AM by The God-King.)
I just can't play older games on console unless I'm a huge fan of the game/franchise. As of right now the only games that come to mind that I wouldn't mind playing on the classic systems are Mario Kart, Streets of Rage, Altered Beasts, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, GoldenEye, Golden Axe, and Legend of the Dragoon. Other than that I can't do classical games. I take one look at the graphics and feel like I'm in medieval times. Plus I prefer RPG/sandbox games (Skryim, Fallout, GTA, etc) and bad graphics takes away from the experience (IMO). It's like going from a current gen phone back to a flip phone like the RAZR or the swivel phones like the T-Mobile Sidekick, lol. And not by force, but by choice. Now who in their right mind would do that? Who, I ask you?! Who!?

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2016, 12:24 PM
The God King Wrote:And not by force, but by choice. Now who in their right mind would do that? Who, I ask you?! Who!?

Me, 'cuz I'm a dork. And many other people that make up much of the video game customer base, because when you interact with something as a child, and your mind is geared towards bonding with the things around you, you may well be SOL if you had ugly Atari or NES as your first system. They just rereleased a tiny version of the NES, and they can't keep it in stock any where.

It depends on what you mean by "bad" graphics. Pixels? Not all of them look bad, but, not all of them age the same. If you prefer a nice, 3D environment to play in, which is best suited to the games you describe, it might actually be a gameplay issue. You're frustrated at how slow it is, and the graphics don't help. These days, it's much faster and streamline.
12-27-2016, 01:33 PM
(12-27-2016 12:24 PM)Nesh Wrote:  
The God King Wrote:And not by force, but by choice. Now who in their right mind would do that? Who, I ask you?! Who!?

Me, 'cuz I'm a dork. And many other people that make up much of the video game customer base, because when you interact with something as a child, and your mind is geared towards bonding with the things around you, you may well be SOL if you had ugly Atari or NES as your first system. They just rereleased a tiny version of the NES, and they can't keep it in stock any where.

Lol, that last part was more of a joke. I'm all for nostalgia and all that, just can't do it with video games unless I was super into the game or franchise.

(12-27-2016 12:24 PM)Nesh Wrote:  It depends on what you mean by "bad" graphics. Pixels? Not all of them look bad, but, not all of them age the same. If you prefer a nice, 3D environment to play in, which is best suited to the games you describe, it might actually be a gameplay issue. You're frustrated at how slow it is, and the graphics don't help. These days, it's much faster and streamline.

Yeah, you may be right. Idk what it is but I can't seem to go backwards.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2016, 02:25 PM
Altered Beast 2 sucked.... Waaaay to bleh. Best to watch a playthrough.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]