Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apophis club
01-11-2017, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 03:12 AM by Save.)
Hello to all for the new year. I'm not sure if this post is better suited for the general occult discussion page or this one so "mods" please transfer to the appropriate page if necessary.
I was browsing amazon, reading reviews on some books and came across a few of Michael Kelly's {under the pen name Orry Whitehand} Apophis Club, books. Are there any members present on WF or has anyone tried his book on summoning spirits with success ?
I've read his book everything and nothing and found it quite enlightening though I don't agree with everything one particular interesting part was the question If You're Such a Great Magician, Why Aren't You
a Millionaire? {a question posted on you tube} reply "Tina Sizemore Lol, I'm doing very well, thank you, married to the woman I want to
be with, living in the country house I've always wanted with a spectacular view and
in the process of withdrawing from the rat race.
“You get you what you put in, magic isn't an easy route, you don't just wave
a wand and become a millionaire. But you can definitely shape yourself into the
person you want to be and live the life you want to live. But it takes work, even with
magic. Nothing is for nothing."
the reply was quite longer but not sure if posting the entire reply would be a breach of copyright.
Anyway its a question and lets face it when you claim to be a great and powerful wizard,magician or witch who controls the cosmic forces and cant afford a decent pair of shoes or pay the rent, people tend notice that and ask such questions. I've heard and read various opinions on the matter and personally think that one answer that I read years ago can't remember where but I think worship of the shaktis by Sant Keshavadas ,not sure though but it went like this. as kundalini rises through the middle channel it withdraws more and more from ida and pingala resulting on the yogi to withdraw from worldly things, if I'm correct, that the energies that would usually go to acquiring worldly things are then channeled into more spiritual,mystical things. But added to this I also think it has a lot to do with mental programming as most of us have been conditioned to manifest lack and limitations which will and does affect our work.

Okay I guess the answer is no, there aren't any members of the Apophis club present on WF or if there are they prefer to remain anonymous, no problem. As for the book by Michael Kelly aka Orry Whitehand on how to summon spirits. Perhaps no one here has read it or if they have prefer to remain silent about their reviews/opinions for whatever reason. that's ok.
Additional notes on Amazon reviews and ratings. Has anyone noticed that book reviews/ratings are often how great, well written or amazing the book is sort of like it being a piece of artwork rather than a tool to be used or how poorly the book was written, damaged product or petty insults directed at the author ,seldom does one find reviews like "I used this book with positive results or changes " I've often asked the question on such reviews {the 4/5 stars about how great its written or how good the author is without actually giving an idea of its practical results and lets be honest, that's why we buy such books mostly} "So did you put the contents of the book into practice or how is your life now ?{before I closed my AMZ acc.} Only to receive no reply from the OP of the comment some as old as a few years but the poster seems to be still active on Amazon which tends to lead me to wonder if they were professional reviewers doing it as a job or things didn't turn out so well or perhaps they never even got beyond reading and interest were only of a scholarly nature.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2017, 03:45 AM
I had bought this on kindle a few months ago due to the "glowing reviews".
Its a short read, but I didn't find it very helpful.
I figuredthat some of the crucial steps were purposely omitted and that it was solely published to attract new members for their order/club.

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-13-2017, 05:37 AM
(01-13-2017 03:45 AM)amxha Wrote:  I had bought this on kindle a few months ago due to the "glowing reviews".
Its a short read, but I didn't find it very helpful.
I figuredthat some of the crucial steps were purposely omitted and that it was solely published to attract new members for their order/club.
yeah I have read a couple of Kelly's books Words of power, gods and monsters, they both looked interesting, and had rave reviews on amazon, but were both dull and lacking substance, expected Words of Power to have some practical evidence on well words of power, conjuring spirits etc, but there was nothing!
01-13-2017, 09:07 AM
Ok let me get tis right.Michael Kelly is 0rry whitehead?#2 his dragon magic is similar to anathema mason,since same stile#3 u guys know a draconian magician rich?#4 wen I see 5start reviews points run it's fake it.my experiences
01-14-2017, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 02:02 AM by Save.)
Thank you belphguy and moonchild for your input. I tend to watch all 5 star or 4 star reviews with a suspicious eye, especially if the book was just bought and the reviewer mentions nothing about success or failure in applying the books contents imo magick books aren't written as literature text books so I could care less if punctuation is not up to par what concerns me most is the questions Does/will it work ?
The same applies to the 1 star reviews that are many times a personal attack on the author.
Words of power honestly was quite boring to me and of little interest perhaps at a later time I might think differently if I read it again. But everything and Nothing imo was quite a good read even though I don't agree with all its contents.
I recently read, well actually browsed through the seven faces of Darkness by D.Webb and what threw me off from the beginning was the "As the author of this book I curse thee whosoever does any animal sacrifice etc.etc.etc." something like that. Now I don't blame anyone for being against animal sacrifice but especially a vegetarian but if we consider the fact that most of the animals that we eat are often butchered in a most inhuman and cruel way compared to sacrificing an animal where much care and respect is taken during the process. Also I often wonder if those against animal sacrifice feel so strongly about humans murdering humans or the brutal way we often treat each other at times. Somehow you hear or read very little about such things. Anyway Mr. Webb as author of the book expressed his opinion and desire, be that as it may with a cures lol but non the less I have no problem with that, btw the book didn't interest me nor would I use something where the author pronounces a curse to those who may want to try things differently.
https://bluepearlgirlsworld.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/beelzebubs-daughter-how-zeena-schreck-escaped-the-church-of-satan/
Here's an interesting article on Antons Levey's daughter how she renounced the church of Satan ,joined the Temple of set and found them both abusive cults, now she does her own thing, counseling etc along the lines of tantric Buddhism/set worship etc {Sethian Liberation Movement.} Its a good read especially the parts about M.Aquino. I will add it confirms for me much of what I suspect about a lot of spiritual orders etc. That they dictate, control and basically many members become adepts but can basically do nothing magikal ,yes they can talk you in circles with big words and philosophy {as many writers do} but many times you find the little old lady/mn living in a shack possessing much more spiritual power than they ever dreamed of, but that's just my opinion.
On a final note I happened to look up Gavin and Yvonne's blog and saw that the old man had passed away Sep, 2016.{Journey well on the other side old man} Y'know Astral travel was the first book that I read from them when I was 18 years old many moons ago lol and it did work though I encountered so things out there that
I'd prefer not to meet again but thats another story.
01-14-2017, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 02:46 AM by amxha.)
Zeena's story makes sense.
I think a lot of LHP orders and groups have a tendency to turn abusive and splinter because they don't know how to maintain and regulate the powers and influences they often work with.
I speak from firsthand observation and experience. The spirits they handle are fine and well, all part of the cosmic scheme.
However, if their influence is allowed to exceed what folks normally are able to tolerate and put up with, it can dissolve the people and the group.
A crab mentality usually manifests as a result. You know the 'crabs in the barrel' analogy? It seems to keep manifesting for those poorly managed groups.

EDIT: I was halfway through the Zeena interview when I posted this, and when I got towards the end, I noticed her and my goals and activities were very similar.
I'm glad to see someone else recognize the need for spiritual healing and restoration due to crabbiness and ill-health that seems to only multiply in these types of groups.

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user