Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bindings love spells.
01-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Bindings.love spells.seduction.glamour.call in a category of sex.domination.control pride.and love.from a sucker stuff.to a soap doll.the strings.the candles the herbs the fluids etc.from the guy whit obsession.to the insecure guy.to the stalker.what a binding can do.? Not sure since it depend on tradition.from have a girl desperately .looking on you to staring a lot to became obseded whit u.to nights not sleeping.thinking of u.or have constantly her/him on mind.from a bury ritual.to a sweet picture true splash whit blood.to the call of spirits of Salomon to Asmoudeus.to the Welland pagans goddes&gods.to the hidden spirit too.a binding can last from 3_days.to a few years.until it slow down.or wear down.do try work? Yes they do.the person being bind stare.on her creator.whiteout know why.another's can't help being others get mean.and scream if u talk to a girl.the binding bad I sally is love&sex forced.not I'm not preaching.it's it's.but who I'm to judge? A witch told me.listen carefully boy.in love&war everything is a go.so go for.not matter what get u wishes.asap.I love tat witch.I have see hundred of stuff can in the day of jars.pictures.crossroads. forest.hills etc.a thing I learn is binding invoke to a light spirit last longer..invoke a black magician. Spirit it's short.doing witchcraft it's spell goes both ways.good&bad. My experience.well.I hope tis personal stuffers u in something.I may do part two.who may include.Catholic cross.candles and signs to baptize dolls.but another time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Its funny... You almost remind me of Yoda.

[Image: bear%203.png]
01-03-2017, 02:32 AM
Dude I'm sorry but nobody can understand what you're sying.
01-03-2017, 03:58 AM
(01-03-2017 02:32 AM)thwomp1759 Wrote:  Dude I'm sorry but nobody can understand what you're sying.

I completely agree. I'm not trying to offend you but I'll re read your posts like 3 or 4 times every post then eventually give up. Between all the periods and random words that seem to get thrown in... If you wouldn't mind me asking, what is your native language? Also, I noticed your post count is fairly high, are all of your posts like that? Again I mean no offense, and you seem to post at key points in discussions, but I can never figure out what you are saying :[
01-03-2017, 04:49 AM
In Belph's defense, english is not his first language although he tries his best....it may take a few reads but he usually does post quality information

"Demons I get....people are crazy"

http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.com/
http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.co...xs-classes
https://twitter.com/MagickalElite
01-05-2017, 10:31 PM
I understand his post. He just seems yoda like. I could retype my interpretation but it seems talking about obsession rituals and binding your target via different methods including spirits like Asmodeus. And hes talking about morals hes learned along the way including from a witch he knew/knows.

I thought belph was pretty successful with the ladies from his various posts. Seems to be almost his speciality.

Belohs posts just take a little more thought to decipher but its not too hard.

01-06-2017, 03:59 AM
I just do simple charisma spells on myself rather than plain ol' love spells.
It attracted several potential suitors so I could get my pick of the litter. Just a tip.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Yeah, i gotta agree on personal empowerment and charisma. Couple it with knowledge and wisdom with enough confidence and hell a bit of that dangerous mirthy devilish charm.

02-25-2017, 03:21 PM
Bindings often fail or screw up the target and caster.
03-02-2017, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 09:49 PM by Sammy.)
amxha [27]
I just do simple charisma spells on myself rather than plain ol' love spells.
It attracted several potential suitors so I could get my pick of the litter. Just a tip.. Nice improving one's Self Is a great idea

I cast glamour spells on my self, attractive, magnetism and sex Appeal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love and manipulation spells Thatoldbloke 21 1,430 08-17-2017 04:25 PM
Last Post: theolka
  Advice on spells..... ProtectedWhiteLight 9 299 08-15-2017 10:21 AM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  Best spells / sigils / rituals for spiritual growth Zoom1 15 306 08-08-2017 04:24 AM
Last Post: travsha
  Shield Spells. Nerevarine 10 337 08-05-2017 11:51 AM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  Quitting smoking spells Wylandriah91 13 269 08-04-2017 01:28 PM
Last Post: Lituya Baye