Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
book qestions on kindle,.
03-13-2018, 07:57 AM
I have finishing reading a few books. In amqzon kindle, any qestions. In new books. Or authors go ahead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2018, 10:03 PM
I've just read a few of those myself, looked at fertility spells, and love spells recently, Fertility spells are an ongoing interest of mine, and find myself in need of making a specific woman fall in love with me.

A lot of these ebooks are short, some are only 1 or 2 Spells

Recently read on Kindle:

The Little Book of Spells
Esther Stephens
Crazybirds Publishing. Kindle Edition.

Fertility Spell
(Advanced Master level spell)
by Charodan
Kindle Edition.

Increase Your Chances For Children
(Authentic White Magic Spells and Blessings Book 1)
Hope Baily
Kindle Edition

Witchcraft Spells: White Witch Magic Spells for Love, Lust, Libido, Sex Drive and Attraction
Tammy Rockwell
Kindle Edition.

The Inner Temple of Venus
Raymundo Rodriguez.
Kindle Edition.

Have you tried any of these and got good results? And do you know of any books along similar lines that are effective in practice?
03-14-2018, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 02:49 AM by belphguy.)
Tammy rockwell rocks i recomend her books. Hope bayly tru she claim a book of latin spelks i dnt see qny results. Tru carl nagel and hia teammate in starlightbooks, also latin. Works fast, raymundo rodriguez, the inner temple of venus nook is more like bind and get it done, no wast time here, now his other book the grimoire of b. Love spells is deities,anything goes, great ebooks. Diferent views. And u can adapt. Its cheap. $4 and long books too. Nothing talking toabout talking too much. muchh

The firat 2 books u mentioned never read or hear the authors, i will chk. But i have read all the monwy wbooks and lovw in amazon till now. 99/are waste of time a few are good, uniqe. And yes the raymundo Rodriguez ebook is goid u will learn something, or deotu but you will
03-14-2018, 03:35 AM
Thankyou Belphguy,

The Little Book of Spells by Esther Stephens is only so-so in my opinion, mainly Candle Magick, there are some interesting variants such as uniting the flames of two candles to become one, dripping the wax of two candles to make a new third candle. Theres Use of Candle wax / Spell Remnants as a Talisman.
Most of her Spells are along the lines of: Light coloured candles, Say a chant, some have the candles burning on pictures or Petition papers. She Phrases a lot of her Occult Statements in the negative, which I don't think is ideal.

The Ferility Spell by Charodan is just one ritual, it is somewhat like Ceremonial Magick , Drawing a circle, using a fig and egg, it looks quite promising.
03-14-2018, 09:18 AM
Thanks again, just read The Grimoire of B, by Raymundo Rodriguez

Most of the Spells use coloured candles, photographs, targets name, some use incense or kitchen herbs,
Most are Evocations of Demons or Deities from several sources, including the targets own Guardian Angel. There are references to Seals and prayers that are not included in the book, although can be found online with some effort.
03-14-2018, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 12:16 PM by belphguy.)
Its awesome ebook i. Love it. Rare spirts. Long ebook straight to busines the asian god is cool spell simple .not like tat bs of wasting paper, time to get noting guys 1 ebook is free in kindle subscription. The other worth the $4 buks, u will find something good. Suport new authors

I got resulys whit tat book 2

If u like hope bayly latin. Books, Google from french to enghish latin spells tey still good ones.outhere.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My New Book: Would Like Your Input Please Brother MOLOCH 969 10 465 Yesterday 05:18 PM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  What is the most awesome(preferably sinister) occult book evah? Divine Darkness 117 20,846 03-21-2018 09:31 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Book Request Thread JovialMagus 1,659 240,922 03-18-2018 11:52 AM
Last Post: little rabbit
  Book Offering Thread Gnostic 88 17,859 03-12-2018 12:30 PM
Last Post: WizardMaster
  jason miller new book. belphguy 8 672 03-12-2018 05:42 AM
Last Post: Reaper182