Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
books about vampirism
01-07-2017, 09:06 PM
i wonder if there are some practical books about the subject of vampirism in the left hand path ?
i read charles cosimanos stuff and thats the only practical pdf ive got to read about the subject..

thx for the helpers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2017, 12:53 AM
Try searching for the temple of the vampire, I hear that they sell some books on the subject.
01-10-2017, 06:13 AM
(01-10-2017 12:53 AM)Invincius Wrote:  Try searching for the temple of the vampire, I hear that they sell some books on the subject.

Best source for Vampyrism out there, in all honesty.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2017, 07:54 AM
The temple of the vampire are not the best option Mad

The are a few good books about practical vampirism . Like the books of Michelle Belanger Wink
01-14-2017, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 10:00 AM by Shadow.)
(01-10-2017 07:54 AM)Ermhs light-ruby Wrote:  The temple of the vampire are not the best option Mad

The are a few good books about practical vampirism . Like the books of Michelle Belanger Wink

She wrote the Vampire Codex. It's decent, but it honestly has nothing on the ToV's work. I recommend the Vampire Codex when someone doesn't want to pay for the ToV's work and just wants something free and easy to read for a general understanding, but I also tell people to make sure not to just believe every little thing she has to say :/

EDIT: In fact, I just opened up the codex and am re-reading some of it. A lot of this shit needs to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. Saying her work is better than the ToV's is actually straight up insulting. She's someone who has a bias based too firmly in Vampire movies and what not. She's also not bothering to take in other aspects of Occult practices, which the ToV simply did not miss.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
01-14-2017, 04:54 PM
(01-14-2017 09:32 AM)Shadow Wrote:  
(01-10-2017 07:54 AM)Ermhs light-ruby Wrote:  The temple of the vampire are not the best option Mad

She wrote the Vampire Codex. It's decent, but it honestly has nothing on the ToV's work. I recommend the Vampire Codex when someone doesn't want to pay for the ToV's work and just wants something free and easy to read for a general understanding, but I also tell people to make sure not to just believe every little thing she has to say :/

EDIT: In fact, I just opened up the codex and am re-reading some of it. A lot of this shit needs to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. Saying her work is better than the ToV's is actually straight up insulting. She's someone who has a bias based too firmly in Vampire movies and what not. She's also not bothering to take in other aspects of Occult practices, which the ToV simply did not miss.

from the tov books you cant understand practical stuff from the books from what ive seen .. ive read only the bible so i may be wrong

[Image: ht019r-QALMNVhpVakYhQeekcPWE7voF3pUwS2TD...uGN9w=h310]
01-16-2017, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 08:38 AM by Shadow.)
(01-14-2017 04:54 PM)wildguitars Wrote:  
(01-14-2017 09:32 AM)Shadow Wrote:  

from the tov books you cant understand practical stuff from the books from what ive seen .. ive read only the bible so i may be wrong

They get more and more detailed and specific, and there's also other literature and mp3's going into even more specific detail about various aspects of all the Bibles. The VB is excellent, but it's also the most vague and difficult to grasp. They use a lot of very heavy metaphor in it.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
01-17-2017, 01:25 AM
(01-16-2017 08:31 AM)Shadow Wrote:  
(01-14-2017 04:54 PM)wildguitars Wrote:  
(01-14-2017 09:32 AM)Shadow Wrote:  She wrote the Vampire Codex. It's decent, but it honestly has nothing on the ToV's work. I recommend the Vampire Codex when someone doesn't want to pay for the ToV's work and just wants something free and easy to read for a general understanding, but I also tell people to make sure not to just believe every little thing she has to say :/

They get more and more detailed and specific, and there's also other literature and mp3's going into even more specific detail about various aspects of all the Bibles. The VB is excellent, but it's also the most vague and difficult to grasp. They use a lot of very heavy metaphor in it.

what other literature and mp3s?

[Image: ht019r-QALMNVhpVakYhQeekcPWE7voF3pUwS2TD...uGN9w=h310]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Searching books eclipse 4 101 Today 01:31 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  Can you recommend some beginners and more advanced 'how to learn telepathy books? Wiz174 5 224 03-26-2017 02:20 AM
Last Post: Ontical
  Any money books update? belphguy 4 178 03-23-2017 11:58 AM
  Books vs ebooks deal? belphguy 2 209 03-17-2017 08:22 PM
  Anyone worked with this books before? nsakib95 7 463 03-15-2017 04:30 AM
Last Post: nsakib95