Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daemonic-dreams.co.uk - Oliver Bowes and S Rob books
04-17-2018, 10:53 PM
Hello everyone, someone uses the books of these authors

Oliver Bowes and S Rob, I bought some books at daemonic-dreams.co.uk

Has anyone done any rituals of these authors, are they good authors or just opportunists?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2018, 02:00 AM
Honestly, I feel like S Rob is a charlatan and is just trying to make as much money as possible. Half his stuff makes no sense. I personally wouldn't trust anything that guy (guy? lady? family pet?) writes. Just my opinion, of course.
04-18-2018, 03:44 AM
Oliver bowes was a post here 2 years ago. Star so good. Clise to enlighten path in the mqgical art. I follow him close, he was a student of carl nagel. Oliver have some of the best teacher on magic. But then greedy take over, star selling stuff frim others groups, etc. I own like 100 booklwts of him from finbarr till now. Now hes a born again xtian.
04-18-2018, 03:48 AM
(04-18-2018 03:44 AM)belphguy Wrote:  Oliver bowes was a post here 2 years ago. Star so good. Clise to enlighten path in the mqgical art. I follow him close, he was a student of carl nagel. Oliver have some of the best teacher on magic. But then greedy take over, star selling stuff frim others groups, etc. I own like 100 booklwts of him from finbarr till now. Now hes a born again xtian.

If you become greedy then you were never really a believer or one who understood.

The greed I see is the clearest sign of the frauds and delusionals who think any of this should be about money or that they rely on money or need it badly.
04-18-2018, 03:48 AM
Belphguy [43]
Oliver bowes has Some of the best teacher on magic.. but then greedy take over, star selling stuff frim others groups, etc.. So true,
04-18-2018, 03:51 AM
S. Rob. Not sure wat is a charlatan.? Im not a English speaker, u mean fake.? Not hes not. Scamer. Not way. S. Rob put hos books to read for feee if u subscribe. In kindle amazon. Like 287 i tnk now. U suscribe u win.hes not fake, hes versed in all kind of magic knw a few spirts unkow to us in the west. Hus sistem works. Hes jyst mix it. Like his cd. He sell. Now u will say, about uncuff strings etc. Qell he wnt put the whole deal iut for free uts pissible only if u spend years training meditacion. And hus magic us to adapt.
04-18-2018, 03:54 AM
In my own Opinion, I think it should never be about Money, even though money is needed in order to Survive and maintain our existence.. regardless if Your a true n real believer money will always Come to you automatically
04-18-2018, 03:55 AM
He also belong to a group of magician's, searching for history backgrounds. I wnt doubt his stories, see we are blind or given scraps on magic. Itss magic tat work out here, u may say always the same hw write but u can adapt. His dijjin i tnk firat woeks 4 me. The Egyptian monwy too. U just adapt. And boom its works. I have writen to a lit of aurhors tru the years. Hes not to scam you. Beliwve ge has allpay for, since like teenager.
04-18-2018, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 03:58 AM by Sammy.)
Yes, I have gotten results from many of S.robs books.. he's not fake just mix his system

Aladdin's bottle lamp work for Me and black magick Bible's spells also
04-18-2018, 03:59 AM
(04-18-2018 03:51 AM)belphguy Wrote:  S. Rob. Not sure wat is a charlatan.? Im not a English speaker, u mean fake.? Not hes not. Scamer. Not way. S. Rob put hos books to read for feee if u subscribe. In kindle amazon. Like 287 i tnk now. U suscribe u win.hes not fake, hes versed in all kind of magic knw a few spirts unkow to us in the west. Hus sistem works. Hes jyst mix it. Like his cd. He sell. Now u will say, about uncuff strings etc. Qell he wnt put the whole deal iut for free uts pissible only if u spend years training meditacion. And hus magic us to adapt.

His books are free if you're on Kindle Unlimited. That doesn't mean he doesn't get paid for them. He does. If you have Kindle Unlimited and you read his books, he gets paid for that. He does that because no one in their right mind would pay $2.99 and up for his books, and it still makes him money. It's rare to see a review from anyone that bought a physical copy.

S Rob is an Amazon marketing genius, I'll give him that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for the Following E-books twig 3 374 04-16-2018 09:27 PM
Last Post: anaconda127
  Free E-Books Araignee 17 1,601 04-08-2018 10:24 PM
Last Post: Araignee
  Books on Santa Muerte gusthgm 7 703 03-31-2018 08:02 AM
Last Post: Absinthe
  All Damon Brand Books elubatel 29 20,893 03-28-2018 12:40 PM
Last Post: neo8785