Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
file uploading
09-09-2017, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 07:47 PM by almightysemiwizard.)
is making money by uploading files viable? $ per 1000 downloads or so type. have you tried it? any tips? how much have you made?
where i live 300$ a month is average, for the sheep at least. forgive me for this but i dont get how they work 9 hours a day whole year in these circumstances. they dont think about better life, they want it but dont plan and dont work for it. whatever its not the topic. im 16 and if i could make that money just uploading files it would be great. i think its one of the most probable ways. do you know any other ways of making money online without much hassle?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Probably the best but most risky way to make money online is to start a online business I think.
09-10-2017, 04:15 PM
It's not a bad way to go... Just make sure you're not getting scammed. Bail as soon as they ask for money. They should be paying YOU, not the other way around. Also bail if things start to get a bit pyramid schemey.

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.
09-10-2017, 04:17 PM
thanks guys.
emperor time, what kind of business? do you have any experience?
09-10-2017, 04:31 PM
Nope but I used to have a uncle who bought items in swap meets and made a profit by selling them online for a higher price on eBay.
09-10-2017, 04:37 PM
hmm thanks. that would not be viable for my age though.
and shit, just looked at rates for my country in one site. half a dollar for 1000 downloads? fuck off