Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
five goats is equal to one human in blood
09-25-2017, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 02:19 AM by fentross888.)
this is how you evoke angelic spirits for their powers of divine light and give them a burnt offering to please the Lord. Record the crackles with a microphone and computer. Sometimes prophecy comes from crackles of the fire from the burnt offering. This is not needed but advised.

I think the catholic church should start giving burnt offerings on Easter.

HUMAN SACRIFICES ARE THE ONLY SORCERY THAT CAN DAMN YOUR SOUL. A SIGIL TATTOO or beast mark won't damn you I assure you. This is a secret past the apocalypse I can help you understand. The Father has decided too many people have gone to Hell for dark sorcery. The Only Thing that gets you removed from the Scroll of Life is human sacrifice to demons. Animal sacrifices are okay and won't damn you. I am only telling you this to avoid damning yourself. I have done several evocations and divinations on the laws of judgement. Evoke Elah Yehovah Elohim and his divine pressence shall come to you. You can do dark sorcery your whole life and never damn your soul if you appologize if you never gave a sacrifice to a demon.

If you offer five goats to an angel they will accept it. Any animals actually. This is another secret I will tell you. Demons like child sacrifice so much because it gets you removed from the Book of Life (Scroll of Life). This is why they deceive you. They trick you to do these things to get their acceptance. Some demons even lie about making you their chosen only to trick you. If you don't want to spill blood to demons they won't like you. What you need to realize is things arn't what they seem. Killing is only divine if you are a creator or the Kingdom of God. All else shall fail. Destroy only what you are willing to carry with you. What is divine shall be truest in nature with power to intercept your dreams with magick. Evoke Divine Sorcery upon the world.

What I am trying to tell you is child sacrifice and killing for money are the worst sins. Immolation is the worst sin when it is of a human. Don't do this to animals either. Kill them with a blunt force object or weapon of your choice and them burn them. This is what other worlds throughout the galaxies already do for Elah Yehovah. This is another secret I learned through evocation. This is divine procedure. Animal immolation is obviously not as bad as human sacrifice though. Angels have divine providence to kill bad people. Children are never killed. Angels use darkness. What you must realize though, is that angels will never kill for darkness or pure evil. Especially not children. This is what makes fallen angels so bad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2017, 02:15 AM
Those livestock prices doe.

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.

BethLamedAinSamethSameth AlephLamedLamed TauHeAlephTau ResAinAlephDaleth
09-25-2017, 02:40 AM
(09-25-2017 02:04 AM)fentross888 Wrote:  They trick you to do these things to get their acceptance. Some demons even lie about making you their chosen only to trick you.

Look at yourself.
09-25-2017, 07:22 AM
Yeah. Gotta wondee why you offering goats to angels when in another post you say incense is all they need.

I post some crazy crap at times but its usually pretty tame. I don't sacrifice animals to beings. I see cowardice to offer bribes when you arent offering yourself. I'm not saying kill yourself or drip yourself dry of blood to anything and if that is how they work then guess i'll find another way. I guess i value the animals FREE WILL more.
09-25-2017, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 08:04 AM by Arkadius-Rash.)
(09-25-2017 02:15 AM)Huffleslavik Wrote:  Those livestock prices doe.

I laughed way more than I should have at this, it made my day rofl

(09-25-2017 07:22 AM)ZackDuckers Wrote:  Yeah. Gotta wondee why you offering goats to angels when in another post you say incense is all they need.

I post some crazy crap at times but its usually pretty tame. I don't sacrifice animals to beings. I see cowardice to offer bribes when you arent offering yourself. I'm not saying kill yourself or drip yourself dry of blood to anything and if that is how they work then guess i'll find another way. I guess i value the animals FREE WILL more.

I really should post more of my crazy crap :/ it's usually off the wall and ridiculous (I was talking to my friend just today) about how it can be fun to play devils advocate in your own head just bounce back and forth debating with yourself don't do it loud though or "they" will come for you <.< the evil ones beyond the light, they come with wet blankets and needles and have yellows, err I mean jackets for the BEES! I mean for those with overly long arms. Shh they might be coming *slips away*

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-25-2017, 11:17 AM
Fentross is definetely a Goat. Gotta find 4 more animals like him =p

[Image: usermedia.php?uo=uW4M4OjFxsZfoRhUf%2FqvSIh4l5k2TGxc]
09-25-2017, 02:43 PM
SMH :face palm: Shove it up your hog ass you naughty piggy LOL

Ho Ophis!
09-25-2017, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 02:53 PM by Wylandriah91.)
Once I get my farm I'll definitely make every animal.i have to slaughter into an offering to the local spirits or gods, and I'll do it all myself in full ritual gear and at the right astrological time etc. It's the only way I can see myself being cool with the process so I'm rolling with it. Two birds with one stone as far as I'm concerned xD

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
09-25-2017, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 07:56 PM by TimeReaper.)
(09-25-2017 02:53 PM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  Once I get my farm I'll definitely make every animal.i have to slaughter into an offering to the local spirits or gods, and I'll do it all myself in full ritual gear and at the right astrological time etc. It's the only way I can see myself being cool with the process so I'm rolling with it. Two birds with one stone as far as I'm concerned xD

That reminds me how .... ancient civilization sacrificed both virgin womans , virgin males , and animals to their LOCAL gods..... and LOCAL spirits..... but those weak spirit and gods couldnt help them when they got in the real trouble,... thats why they were destroyed very easily and their civilization didnt last for long...... their civilization didnt last for long because they always rely and depend on their gods and spirits. People who rely and depend on any spirit or so called "god" or "goddess" are fools to think they can be of any help for you. They have their own agenda and plans.

(09-25-2017 02:04 AM)fentross888 Wrote:  this is how you evoke angelic spirits for their powers of divine light and give them a burnt offering to please the Lord. Record the crackles with a microphone and computer. Sometimes prophecy comes from crackles of the fire from the burnt offering. This is not needed but advised.

I think the catholic church should start giving burnt offerings on Easter.

HUMAN SACRIFICES ARE THE ONLY SORCERY THAT CAN DAMN YOUR SOUL. A SIGIL TATTOO or beast mark won't damn you I assure you. This is a secret past the apocalypse I can help you understand. The Father has decided too many people have gone to Hell for dark sorcery. The Only Thing that gets you removed from the Scroll of Life is human sacrifice to demons. Animal sacrifices are okay and won't damn you. I am only telling you this to avoid damning yourself. I have done several evocations and divinations on the laws of judgement. Evoke Elah Yehovah Elohim and his divine pressence shall come to you. You can do dark sorcery your whole life and never damn your soul if you appologize if you never gave a sacrifice to a demon.

If you offer five goats to an angel they will accept it. Any animals actually. This is another secret I will tell you. Demons like child sacrifice so much because it gets you removed from the Book of Life (Scroll of Life). This is why they deceive you. They trick you to do these things to get their acceptance. Some demons even lie about making you their chosen only to trick you. If you don't want to spill blood to demons they won't like you. What you need to realize is things arn't what they seem. Killing is only divine if you are a creator or the Kingdom of God. All else shall fail. Destroy only what you are willing to carry with you. What is divine shall be truest in nature with power to intercept your dreams with magick. Evoke Divine Sorcery upon the world.

What I am trying to tell you is child sacrifice and killing for money are the worst sins. Immolation is the worst sin when it is of a human. Don't do this to animals either. Kill them with a blunt force object or weapon of your choice and them burn them. This is what other worlds throughout the galaxies already do for Elah Yehovah. This is another secret I learned through evocation. This is divine procedure. Animal immolation is obviously not as bad as human sacrifice though. Angels have divine providence to kill bad people. Children are never killed. Angels use darkness. What you must realize though, is that angels will never kill for darkness or pure evil. Especially not children. This is what makes fallen angels so bad.

Only fools worship and ask favors from spirits. And only fools are serving spirits. And only fools are giving blood to spirits to gain their attention and favor.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl5UNuOdwprShU3Vh3gTO...76smU8G9EQ]
09-25-2017, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017 09:39 PM by fentross888.)
When you offer a demon blood you serve and worship it.

Understand this doing this for angels and Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh is backed up in the scripture as God. It's how you gain powers that are offered from God.
Burnt offerings give powers of Saturn's planetary energies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Blood types Abby 18 1,618 01-31-2017 06:07 AM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  BLOOD aries 0 236 12-12-2016 11:17 PM
Last Post: aries
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, bele 0 374 08-19-2016 04:36 AM
Last Post: bele
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, veev7 2 484 07-31-2016 05:28 AM
Last Post: Farhnam
  Human potential Searcher 25 2,789 05-12-2016 08:35 PM
Last Post: Bayleaf