Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goetia tarot cards?
12-20-2016, 02:31 AM
anyone know if tarot cards with the goetia of each spirit exist? or specified with a certain one?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2016, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2016 03:56 AM by amxha.)
(12-20-2016 02:31 AM)2chance Wrote:  anyone know if tarot cards with the goetia of each spirit exist? or specified with a certain one?

There used to be a set, but its not being printed any more.
You're better off going to one of those card/deck printing websites and making a custom deck for your own use.

EDIT: I forgot about the Daemon tarot, but its only the 69 spirits, not the 72, which I'm assuming is what you're after.

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-20-2016, 07:33 AM
There are custom tarot deck operations out there? Had no idea! A Goetia tarot would be amazing.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
01-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Here's a link to the Daemon Tarot on Amazon. This particular deck can be found in the spiritual sections of most Barnes & Noble stores I've been to. I have had good experiences with this deck and so have my friends.
https://www.amazon.com/Daemon-Tarot-Forb...emon+tarot

For articles on demons and Pagan gods and rituals to them, visit my Wordpress on Satanism, Demonolatry, Vampyrism, Hebdomadry, and witchcraft in general: https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/
01-10-2017, 10:45 AM
(01-10-2017 10:09 AM)Vkjehannum Wrote:  Here's a link to the Daemon Tarot on Amazon. This particular deck can be found in the spiritual sections of most Barnes & Noble stores I've been to. I have had good experiences with this deck and so have my friends.
https://www.amazon.com/Daemon-Tarot-Forb...emon+tarot

This deck is the worst. The card stock fell apart after a few uses. And the images themselves were just reprints from grimoires with no artistic or symbolic imagery added. If you want to use them as a divination set, look elsewhere. But I think it would actually work well for devotional images akin to Holy Cards.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
01-10-2017, 12:42 PM
You may have gotten a bad set. I got mine the day it came out. I had a B+N discount coupon, was down there, and thought it looked interesting, so I bought it. It wound up being a first run on the day it was released.

I don't use mine all that much, but it's held up. Sometimes there's a bad print run and the decks are blurry, off center, or just fall apart. Yours is the first time I've heard of it just failing.

@TGK: places like Gamecrafter will let you print your own decks IIRC. USG also sells a set of 78 blank cards if you want to hand-draw a set. A few over at Aeclectic have made their own, so you might want to talk to them if you're interested in making your own Tarot deck.

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
01-10-2017, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 09:25 PM by FarhnamDrunk.)
[Image: 51ZmGUxlG-L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

[Image: daemon-tarot-rear2-35-apfm.jpg]

[Image: Deck+Interview+with+the+Daemon+Tarot.jpg]

I havent actually opened up the dictionaire infernal in a long time. I believe 69 was the number in the tome.

Now, i am a huge boxed set fan from board games, to rpgs, to dice, to books, to models. The box looks fantastic. I would love to see more sets like this.

Quote:Create Custom Game and Tarot Cards
Do you want to make a beautiful custom set of game cards? You came to the right place!

Whether you're working on a game prototype, or just making an expansion for your favorite game, our cards are the best in the industry.

We have many styles of cards to choose from, and the average price is around 9 cents per card.

You must have a free account to use the game card designer. Click here to get register and start designing your custom game cards. »

Gamecrafter Custom Cards

Back in the 80s and 90s i would have loved shops like this and the custome book binding and printing as well.

[Image: bear%203.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Key to the Goetia, Zodiac, Tarot, and The Shemhamphorash Angels. Leviosanimus 30 4,781 05-26-2017 04:34 PM
Last Post: grundy
  Do you need scrying abilities/Astral vision for Physical Evocation from Goetia? DemiGod 15 559 05-22-2017 05:59 AM
Last Post: Bc10
  Psalm 91 as the only prerequisite to petition Goetia entities. wandoSeeker 7 368 05-21-2017 11:04 PM
Last Post: obeahman101
  Side effects from working Goetia danielthewizard 29 1,731 05-01-2017 03:51 AM
Last Post: Orismen
  Instant Contact with Goetia Demons. Seere Story. Matt456 15 1,594 02-10-2017 09:59 PM
Last Post: Matt456