Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help on gaining spiritual power
12-13-2016, 01:54 AM
I have been going through the web in search of gaining spiritual power and conciousness and i have come acros many answers to my quest but non has suit my search. I have found many initiative and how to be spiritual concious books on net but most has been a whole life practice whereby the practice become daily work and some even takes years to finish self spiritual transformation. What i want to ask is that is there anybody that has a book or knows any practice in form of simple ritual of which a person can gain spiritual power to be protecting himself from external energies in form of belonging to spiritual group or cult which their initiation rites does'n take month. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2016, 02:43 AM
(12-13-2016 01:54 AM)phsyjoh Wrote:  I have been going through the web in search of gaining spiritual power and conciousness and i have come acros many answers to my quest but non has suit my search. I have found many initiative and how to be spiritual concious books on net but most has been a whole life practice whereby the practice become daily work and some even takes years to finish self spiritual transformation. What i want to ask is that is there anybody that has a book or knows any practice in form of simple ritual of which a person can gain spiritual power to be protecting himself from external energies in form of belonging to spiritual group or cult which their initiation rites does'n take month. Thanks.
There isnt a trick that makes magic work. The more work, effort and time you put into building experience the better you will be at magic and protection. There are no short cuts that work - if there were they wouldnt be called short cuts anymore, they would just be the way.

If you arent willing to put in the time and effort and hard work, then magic is not for you. Magic does not make life suddenly easy - it opens up another dimension to life and things actually get more complicated in a lot of ways.

Any serious benefits are found through dedicated practice and hard work. If a method doesnt require those things, then it isnt a method that is going to work - it is just someone playing with your desire for shortcuts so they can sell books.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2016, 10:37 AM
Exactly what travsha said! Wanna know why you keep running into people who say their practices take years to master? Because that's how it works. Sure, some people master it faster than others. However, that doesn't change the fact that legitimate traditions still take even the quickest of learners quite some time to fully master. I've been studying and practicing the Occult for nearly a decade and a half. Guess what? I still consider myself as having a long way to go ON TOP OF considering myself one of the quick learners.

Phsyjoh: Mind if I ask you how long you have been practicing and possibly what traditions you've been looking into before I give you some insight? It'll help me give you more helpful advice.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
12-13-2016, 01:04 PM
(12-13-2016 02:43 AM)travsha Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 01:54 AM)phsyjoh Wrote:  I have been going through the web in search of gaining spiritual power and conciousness and i have come acros many answers to my quest but non has suit my search. I have found many initiative and how to be spiritual concious books on net but most has been a whole life practice whereby the practice become daily work and some even takes years to finish self spiritual transformation. What i want to ask is that is there anybody that has a book or knows any practice in form of simple ritual of which a person can gain spiritual power to be protecting himself from external energies in form of belonging to spiritual group or cult which their initiation rites does'n take month. Thanks.
There isnt a trick that makes magic work. The more work, effort and time you put into building experience the better you will be at magic and protection. There are no short cuts that work - if there were they wouldnt be called short cuts anymore, they would just be the way.

If you arent willing to put in the time and effort and hard work, then magic is not for you. Magic does not make life suddenly easy - it opens up another dimension to life and things actually get more complicated in a lot of ways.

Any serious benefits are found through dedicated practice and hard work. If a method doesnt require those things, then it isnt a method that is going to work - it is just someone playing with your desire for shortcuts so they can sell books.

Hey bro! Who do you think you are, giving out good solid advice like that, sheesh!?

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
12-13-2016, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 01:49 PM by xannie.)
Spiritual transformation is a very open-ended term. Is there something you are trying to do specifically? So far you mentioned that you want to protect yourself, but that you did not want to do a lot of practice.

If you are not looking for anything very serious to start, then you could try the Playful Psychic guide. It gives a handful of lessons on basic energy work including shielding, which is a good starting point for protection like you mentioned. There are also games in the guide that you can practice with others in your free time to try and hone your skills.

You can find Playful Psychic here. The author never charged for any of this - it's always been free.

"And the soul, if it is to know itself, into a soul must look. The stranger and the enemy, we saw him in the mirror." Seferis
12-17-2016, 08:02 AM
I have never been practising but i have been studying for like three years now and i have read many books like demonical bible, satanic bible, self initiation into golden dawn,etc i have even practise some aspect in satanic bible.
12-19-2016, 04:03 AM
Thanks to everyone that has replied to my post. There is one particular thing that i want you to know i'm in a kind of dire situation that i believe that only possessing spiritual power can only save me from it, if i have to practice any type of self transformation work it may add up to the time of my suffering or may be too elaborate for the purpose. Anytype of succinct work will help from any category of occult or somebody tell me do i have to possess a spirit, or make pact with a spirit or demon to get spiritual power or do anybody knows of a ritual or spell that can absolutely work. Please if you can tell me a means that works you have actually saved me from long time adversity. Thanks
12-19-2016, 04:25 AM
Problem is , any worthwhile spiritual work tends to happen in it's own time. maybe try petitioning a saint or god. meanwhile visiting a local shaman/santo can do you wonders

Ho Ophis!
12-19-2016, 07:06 AM
spiritual warfare should do the trick. pages and pages of info, tactics,etc.:
here
its about gaining muscle and training and understanding how it works. when you can handle that you are protecting yourself tru your own means. if you are after that still in need of protection, you probably will have made allies who are willing to help you out.
03-10-2017, 05:56 PM
(12-19-2016 07:06 AM)niburulou Wrote:  spiritual warfare should do the trick. pages and pages of info, tactics,etc.:
here
its about gaining muscle and training and understanding how it works. when you can handle that you are protecting yourself tru your own means. if you are after that still in need of protection, you probably will have made allies who are willing to help you out.

Quote: Hi I tried to read the site but really i don't get how it works ! at all ! where should i start ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pentacles of power.french. belphguy 3 236 11-10-2017 01:59 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  Easy Spiritual Work For Financial Matters - My first book Anima Ianuam 35 2,263 10-30-2017 05:10 AM
Last Post: [email protected]
  Jesuit Primary Text: Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius of Loyola Zhor 2 224 10-30-2017 12:10 AM
Last Post: SinEater
  power trought witchraft. belphguy 4 272 09-29-2017 10:54 PM
Last Post: belphguy
  Sigils of Power and Transformation by Adam Blackthorne ekc_1971 10 3,712 06-03-2017 08:26 PM
Last Post: TenSoR