Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, im new here ;;;
12-31-2016, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016 01:28 PM by wiseyoda707.)
hey guyz;; ive been writing a theistic evolution book and enjoy doing science and developing technologies and power from science. I also have much self derived tricks ive devoloped myself.. i learned to teleport and disappear and have many spiritual projects going on.. any questions just ask

any books on elemental magick you reccomend?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2016, 03:19 PM
Welcome jumper ☺
12-31-2016, 03:23 PM
You learned to teleport? How do you do that?
12-31-2016, 03:32 PM
(12-31-2016 03:23 PM)HellDevil Wrote:  You learned to teleport? How do you do that?

I second this question.
12-31-2016, 04:17 PM
I third this question.
12-31-2016, 05:12 PM
piszdetz blya / in Russian %$#@^$#@, he can teleport Smiling... Incredible ,,, Also a Book on theistic evolution , theism cannot have any evolution , it is rigid orthodox dogmatic system ,,,,,
01-01-2017, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2017 09:29 AM by wiseyoda707.)
This form of teleportation i learned myself is a permanent power once I've acquired it and thats usually the way i am on a 2 feet of man.. its like always there without having to do anything but acquire that gift I call venom.. Its like becoming a super goblin. to get this gift called venom u must have an understanding of darkness and all power and how the darkness leaks into the earth and in your soul to open the doors of this power. my friends say i appear and disappear and never noticed it until the past was gone and i would dissapear without a trace in memories and did some stunts of darkness in memories. sometimes i would walk and travel as a no motion mortal with these keys or ventspots i tapped into using a vooddo doll to open these sections.. after getting the power you could dissappear with stealth without people noticing . This form of teleportation is a no motion mortal moving on a 2 feet of man by invisible strands of darkness (earth) and invisible strands of revelation (going unoticed) people wanted to hide this power,,, but everyone has it or is able to get it,,

i will be writing a script on how i got this power and used it and post it here as a free book exclusive to share with your friends and protect yourself as a mortal

if i opened the door of ik faces i would be a no motion mortal as 1k faces and then in betwwen my travels on a 2 feet of a man i would dissappear as a no motion mortal completely and it goes unnoticed to humans but its always with you (darkness) u just have 2 learn how to open the darkness into light to dissapear as a mortal to stay a no motion mortal
01-01-2017, 09:32 AM
I imagine this person is putting whatever they are sayingin their original language and putting it into google translate.
01-01-2017, 09:33 AM
(01-01-2017 09:32 AM)Vitki Wrote:  I imagine this person is putting whatever they are sayingin their original language and putting it into google translate.

Wow, I was thinking the same thing O.O
01-06-2017, 12:31 PM
update: materials needed to be woven indestractable
1: voodoo doll (symbolziing mortal)
2: tiki bar faces that ratate ann are layered to become one in spirit with air holes to give a creature breath
3:connect the dots map creating an architecture like lightning around the faces
4:KEY: to unlock the darkness (whole) or complete
5: soul glow of residue of reasona nd wisdom thrown in the fire of darkness to unlock iteslf up n smoke