Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to beat the shit out of someone
09-13-2017, 06:56 AM
so this dickhead got pissed that I was near his girl (with everybody else, nothing special, I have no interest in her) and caled me and my friend to "talk".
his arrogance and behaviour just pisses me off. I'd say he is equal in ter.s of strenght to me. I dont know exactly but lets suppose.
if shit hits the fan how could I beat the shit out of him in a street fight? is there anything I could do to help myself metaphysically? bot metaphysical and physical advice is welcome. or you know,how to seem more intimidating to avoid a fight? I want him to be zcared, this stupid douchebags, they only understand a stone in the face.
how could I avoid any complications? him seeking revenge etc?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2017, 09:59 AM
Get his picture in hot water and boil it for 8 nights. Ir get the mars seal on his picture draw.
09-13-2017, 11:55 AM
Exercise. Meditate. And ask yourself, 'is he really worth it?' Because legal stuff.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.
09-13-2017, 12:51 PM
Immediate response: just go berser-oh wait, not a normal thing with my definition of it.

Good response: fight as dirty as a homeless stripper from Detroit in a mud pit. Street fight=absolutely no rules whatsoever. Don't be the naive one who thinks they won't try shit on you. Go for the eyes, go for the kidneys, go for the solar plexus, go for the nuts, go for the throat the shins the back of the knees the temples the stomach and the jugular. All at once if physically possible. Fucking KILL. The second it starts. Due to the whole 911-killed-Darwinism thing, he'll probably live with medical treatment anyway. Having a lawyer on speed dial is gold. Damn cops twist your words up in court every time.

Side-kick to the quad, if done right, can paralyze that leg for a split second. To avoid this, let up on chosen leg. Practice with someone first before you try that though because it's only something you can get wrong once on the final exam.

Bring a gun or good combat knife in case things get ugly. Bring more than one in case you're disarmed. Tampons are an old army trick for bullet wounds. Just stick it in there and you're good in the bleeding department. Say something totally random like "pickle" out of nowhere to buy yourself a second's fraction of time because every bit of it counts. Don't be one of those amateur faggots who cocks their arm back for a punch. It's slow af and a one-way ticket to the morgue. Beware of buddies and bring your own for that reason.

Honestly, I've never once had time to possibly start up a spell/activate it mid-fight. Do everything before the match starts.

You never want to win. You want to hurt him so bad that nobody will want to look you in the eye again out of fear. Make them question whether you're wholly human. Act like a literal raging wild animal, devoid of morals or discernment. This strikes fear into the hearts of your adversaries. Psyching them out is a quite underestimated tactic.

These are just some stuff off the top of my head from a lifetime raised in the fine art of blind violence. Good luck Happy

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
09-13-2017, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 01:09 PM by Greendragonwolfkin.)
(09-13-2017 12:51 PM)Scottish_Pride Wrote:  Immediate response: just go berser-oh wait, not a normal thing with my definition of it.

Good response: fight as dirty as a homeless stripper from Detroit in a mud pit. Street fight=absolutely no rules whatsoever. Don't be the naive one who thinks they won't try shit on you. Go for the eyes, go for the kidneys, go for the solar plexus, go for the nuts, go for the throat the shins the back of the knees the temples the stomach and the jugular. All at once if physically possible. Fucking KILL. The second it starts. Due to the whole 911-killed-Darwinism thing, he'll probably live with medical treatment anyway. Having a lawyer on speed dial is gold. Damn cops twist your words up in court every time.

Side-kick to the quad, if done right, can paralyze that leg for a split second. To avoid this, let up on chosen leg. Practice with someone first before you try that though because it's only something you can get wrong once on the final exam.

Bring a gun or good combat knife in case things get ugly. Bring more than one in case you're disarmed. Tampons are an old army trick for bullet wounds. Just stick it in there and you're good in the bleeding department. Say something totally random like "pickle" out of nowhere to buy yourself a second's fraction of time because every bit of it counts. Don't be one of those amateur faggots who cocks their arm back for a punch. It's slow af and a one-way ticket to the morgue. Beware of buddies and bring your own for that reason.

Honestly, I've never once had time to possibly start up a spell/activate it mid-fight. Do everything before the match starts.

You never want to win. You want to hurt him so bad that nobody will want to look you in the eye again out of fear. Make them question whether you're wholly human. Act like a literal raging wild animal, devoid of morals or discernment. This strikes fear into the hearts of your adversaries. Psyching them out is a quite underestimated tactic.

These are just some stuff off the top of my head from a lifetime raised in the fine art of blind violence. Good luck Happy

Gold!

My two cents, learn to concentrate energy to a body part to keep from getting injured when he hits you, or to keep from breaking your knuckles against his head. It won't make you invincible but it sure helps!

Example reinforcing your fist by concentrating psi or chi or whatever in your hand/fist.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
09-13-2017, 01:30 PM
thanks guys.
belphguy, i dont have 8 nights Happy
Unlien, there will be no legal hassle 90% of the time here, so on that side its ok. i exercise Smiling
Scottish_Pride, very good advice, i agree 100%, no laws in the street. i dont think things will get THAT serious but nevertheless better safe than sorry.
Greendragonwolfkin, thanks, and how are you doing? Smiling

so yeah the only thing im really concerned about is if i beat him(which is the most probable outcome lol)
i dont know if he would hold up on it, you know bring friends etc. but whatever to hell with him. ill be noble and calm but if threatens me in any way he will get fucked.
09-13-2017, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 03:20 PM by Wylandriah91.)
I just wanna add a couple small things. Elbows and knees hurt a lot more than hands and feet, but you do have to get closer, I'd recommend watching til he's winding up a big punch, maybe even right at the start, then step inside his guard and a big elbow up under his chin. You do it right, instant knockout. if you see an opening, and you can punch them in the stomach, do it twice, one right after the other, the first will be caught as he tenses, but he won't be expecting the second and it'll wind him bad. And trips and throws are fun but I dunno if you have time to learn em, just look up a couple for inspiration maybe

In terms of magic, sigils for speed, strength and calm, maybe a crystal or two (black tourmaline is epic stuff for calm, jasper too maybe, it always makes me feel very confident), prayers and if you can manage energy manipulation on the fly, all power to you

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
09-13-2017, 03:29 PM
thanks Smiling gonna read about sensitive areas etc.
haha this dumbasses just fight like blind idiots cos they are idiots. iq of 70 maybe?
this fucker chose the wrong person.
09-13-2017, 04:28 PM
If you're outnumbered I would suggest targeting the knees and ankles with round house kicks (check Muay Thai round kicks), and keeping the head safe. Kick and evade, kick and evade, push kick and evade. Loosen up everyday because that will help ensure your body can absorb more damage, and an epson salt bath after the altercation with green tea t drink, plenty of fresh veggies, nuts, seeds, and lots of water before and after (if the altercation happens).

Green tea is an anti-oxidant and helps with strengthening your brain for awareness and quick reflexes (many Eastern martial artists and health enthusiasts swear by it). Fresh vegetables, nuts and seeds help build your immune system and gives you plenty of amino chains (protein) and vitamins and minerals and water helps flush your system of toxins, such as lactic acid from over use of physical ability (fighting is hard on the body if you hadn't already figured that out).

Be careful, and DO NOT BE AFRAID T RUN IF IT SAVES YOUR LIFE.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.
09-13-2017, 09:15 PM
thanks. itll be one on one if it ever happens. fight is a last resort. ill try to make his little brain understand. but if he insists on getting his ass kicked by being a douchebag i will not resist Smiling i cant take disrespect.
i think his types are generally looking for a short thrill, i dont know if he will even take the risk of fighting me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shit I turned 18 today. Greendragonwolfkin 12 268 10-02-2017 12:59 PM
Last Post: Greendragonwolfkin
  Shit just got real. Barcelona won Deebo 1 184 03-14-2017 12:49 AM
Last Post: niburulou
  Gordon Ramsay going ape shit Mider2009 5 261 02-20-2017 04:30 PM
Last Post: Next
  FUCK YOU, YOU UN-MAGICAL PIECE OF SHIT The God-King 16 2,058 02-20-2017 01:53 PM
Last Post: Next
  Dumbest shit you have ever done. Bull1128 34 2,633 02-25-2016 04:09 PM
Last Post: Mider2009