Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to beat the shit out of someone
09-14-2017, 12:02 AM
I once avoided a fight because her friend told me she'd kick my ass and I just looked the friend dead in the eye and said "she's never seen me fight", totally stony-faced. Never had any trouble with her after that Tounge

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2017, 02:44 AM
If you are so incompetent a fighter that you have to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet what to do in a fight, then the best advice you're gonna get is this: bite down your childish macho temper and walk away before you get hurt.

If you wanna be tough, go take Krav Maga classes for a few years. You're not gonna get strong over night due to wizard forum counseling.

~:Shin:~

09-14-2017, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 02:51 AM by Calicifer.)
Why you are talking such utter bullshit as including pain into equation? It is bad enough you are giving advise on fighting based on nothing here to a person who obviously would be far better off at avoiding said fight and trying to outmaneuver its opponent by either having numerical advantage, being in public, out talking his way out of the trouble.
09-14-2017, 04:12 AM
(09-14-2017 02:44 AM)Shinichi Wrote:  If you are so incompetent a fighter that you have to ask a bunch of strangers on the internet what to do in a fight, then the best advice you're gonna get is this: bite down your childish macho temper and walk away before you get hurt.

If you wanna be tough, go take Krav Maga classes for a few years. You're not gonna get strong over night due to wizard forum counseling.

~:Shin:~

Have to agree with this.
09-14-2017, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 05:54 AM by almightysemiwizard.)
guys calm down, i can fight and i fight well, but this is not about that. i just wanted your viewpoints,experiences,ideas, strategies etc.
and i was not thinking about "getting strong due to wizard forums counceling" i was for something that could potentially give me anadvantage. you know, dont just assume things, it could be understood wrong.

as to how it went. my friend met him alone(it was not just about me this fucker dared to go against multiple people) and explained to him things in a way his little brain could comprehend.
best for everybody i guess.
its nevertheless better to be always prepared for the worst
09-14-2017, 06:58 AM
Always expect swings
Pay attention to his center of gravity and use that to get him on the floor
Dodge, dodge and more dodge
Punch straight not wide
Remember, there's no such thing as playing fair in a fight, there is only winning and losing
Like others have said, go for weak spots

[Image: z3bJrZD.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2017, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 11:14 AM by Calicifer.)
(09-14-2017 06:58 AM)SkullTraill Wrote:  Always expect swings
Pay attention to his center of gravity and use that to get him on the floor
Dodge, dodge and more dodge
Punch straight not wide
Remember, there's no such thing as playing fair in a fight, there is only winning and losing
Like others have said, go for weak spots

I like your viewpoint. ^_^

Though, following it in spirit, you should listen to your inner voice, give in to it and let bloodlust claim you. Do not worry, your consciousness will fade away, but you will be far more likely to win as your body will move on its own will. It will fight on its own while you will be at best, just a faint consciousness observing events from far, far away. Last time when I did it, I woke up with the blood running through my hands. All from it from the area which used to be a face of my friend. It is funny too since it was only few hits and he was looking very badly beaten and was bleeding like a pig.
09-14-2017, 11:32 AM
(09-14-2017 11:13 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  Though, following it in spirit, you should listen to your inner voice, give in to it and let bloodlust claim you. Do not worry, your consciousness will fade away, but you will be far more likely to win as your body will move on its own will. It will fight on its own while you will be at best, just a faint consciousness observing events from far, far away. Last time when I did it, I woke up with the blood running through my hands. All from it from the area which used to be a face of my friend. It is funny too since it was only few hits and he was looking very badly beaten and was bleeding like a pig. [/align][/font]

You have to be aware in a fight, period. You can't allow yourself to black out because that can end badly, for one, you might kill somebody, and two, you could be severely injured or worse.

You do not have time to listen to your inner voice in an altercation, even friendly fights, because that is what gets you hit and taken down because it is nothing more than a distraction. When fighters and martial artists talk about letting intuition take over they are talking about letting your training take over so as to avoid the 'monkey mind' during an altercation, otherwise you are fighting blind and are not in any control.

As for letting 'bloodlust claim you', is a very bad idea as mentioned in the first paragraph. This advice can hurt people physically and legally.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.
09-14-2017, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 11:45 AM by Calicifer.)
No, said bloodlust will make you invincible. It is gift from Odin, man and beast shall fall against your arms! Nothing else matters, but winning! Aren't that previous poster had said? I'm only extending it to logical conclusion and showing the power he can claim.

There is no need to be aware. Your arms will strike the foe on its own. Your legs shall dodge its blows. You need not to think, not to observe or suffer. You just need to give in and fade away into nothing for you shall return as the voice inside you will need you once more. For me it was when opponent fell to the ground in public fight around everyone. It wanted to beat its head to the ground. To take a knee down and beat his head with my fist until it stops moving. It called me back into consciousness to decide what to do and that was one of my life's greatest dissapointments. Even now I wish that I could had evaporated my classmate's stupid head into a goo. I experienced such strong bloodlust that it was insane of how controlled I was. Multiple foes fell between my unstoppable advance. All of them complete dissapointments. People ran from me instead of fighting! The last and the biggest of all fell with a simple touch before me. I felt how infuriating it was. I WANTED TO BLEED! And I wanted others to bleed. I want to cause damage and to receive it. I wanted to experience war in all its glory. To be pushed to my limit. To face worthy opponent and to emerge victorious over the stronger opponent, barely scraping victory from jaws of defeat. Yet I had been denied and that had cut me so deeply. Even to this day I lament that fight and how bloodless and easy it was for me.
09-14-2017, 12:01 PM
No. Your mind will surely change if you use this nonsense on a trained fighter or martial artist with sport or street experience.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shit just got real. Barcelona won Deebo 1 152 03-14-2017 12:49 AM
Last Post: niburulou
  Gordon Ramsay going ape shit Mider2009 5 221 02-20-2017 04:30 PM
Last Post: Next
  FUCK YOU, YOU UN-MAGICAL PIECE OF SHIT The God-King 16 1,835 02-20-2017 01:53 PM
Last Post: Next
  Dumbest shit you have ever done. Bull1128 34 2,406 02-25-2016 04:09 PM
Last Post: Mider2009
  Fucking shit Absinthe 34 2,425 08-27-2014 07:20 AM
Last Post: Reb