Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to beat the shit out of someone
09-15-2017, 02:28 AM
Hmmm, I had meant in the context of MMA fighting circle. There was an elitist attitude that newbies cannot win until newbies started to win thus proving that long experience is not a defying factor in a fight. That a normal person who was preparing for said fight on its own, in his own ways have a chance to beat professionals too. Fighting is chaotic and unpredictable. To think that experience and training will win you the battle is silly to say at least. Every fight is a fight for your survival where you must give in everything you got since anything can happen and you cannot afford of being lazy yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2017, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 05:05 AM by Rashnu.)
That I think I can agree on

My mistake for misunderstanding you

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2017, 08:00 AM
(09-14-2017 11:02 PM)Rashnu Wrote:  Whe. I was in prison the way I always fought when it was a bigger guy than me was to doglegs to the left a bit, squat, grab his calf slightly put your right foot behind his lift up hard and fast, this will put him flat on his back and if the guy is enormous, fight dirty and stomp his nuts, if he is the same size as you, mount him and just murder his chin and face with your fist, (if you're right handed do the same thing only switch feet) always go for the nose to blur His vision and make your hand like a karate chop only halfway like a fist and go for his througt, chin is always a lnockout areas and even if you are right handed you will always almost get a knockout with your non dominate hand, unless you are a trained fighter, you need to always follow through with your punches unless it's a jab but no matter the punch or kick always aim for behind him as to not pull your punch, if he is being extremley aggressive and is at a distance kick as fast and as hard as you can to his solar plexus or nuts and if he bends over grab his head and knee him in the face, but it's important to stay calm and pull these moves of.

Not bragging but I have been in a lot of fights and I'm confident this will help you in the long run. Most people who street fight think of just wailing on eachother but this is some of the best advice I believe you will ever get.

Watch out for ground and pounding against a grappler (Greco-Roman, Brazilian Jujutsu in particular) because they are trained to stop aggressive strikers with leverage and submission (one of my good friends was a county champion turned street fighter).

Just to add, if you are going to punch it is wise to do push ups on our knuckles, punch a heavy bag with no gloves (just wraps) and slowly strike trees and the dirt until you are conditioned enough to hit a tree with half power every strike, otherwise you may incur injuries (broken fingers, broken wrists, and other impact oriented injuries of the hand, wrist, and forearms).

Really, everything is about constant training, constant learning, and meditation to be the healthiest and best you. Fighting comes natural after constant practice with qualified instructors and push yourself to become better.

(09-15-2017 02:10 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  And street fighting techniques like Shinken-do, defensive arts like aikido and more aggressive disciplines like kravmaga or capoeira would all beat a brawler.

Don't know what Shinken-do is, but aikido and capoeira probably won't do much to an experienced street fighter, kick boxer or Brazilian Jujutsu or Greco-Roman fighter. Maybe Krav Maga, but a lot of Krav Maga I have seen is cardio kik boxing with disarms.

A trained street fighter is aggressive and knows how to take a hit, and a lot of them. Unless the martial artists is trained in fighting, like bare knuckle boxing and training with friends with little rules, the street brawler has a better chance of winning.

"There is something inherently magical about breath and light and balls of energy." Adam Blackthorne

I am an amorphous sigil of beingless ecstasy, I am a spell cast by blind idiots shot through my Fathers Wand into my Mothers Chalice. I am a slave created to set myself free.
09-15-2017, 12:32 PM
Just recovering from something awful, the body still weak, i can only do soft Qi kong to slowly building up the Qi right now.
It will take some time, then i can learn further.
I used to run when at school, could say legs were strong but now they r not...
Sometimes need to go some remote areas alone , a little dangerous, i m thinking to bring things like spicy water in movies, Lol, i usually bring a knife but its useless cos when danger comes its too late to use a knife .
09-15-2017, 03:56 PM
"something terrible" ?

Anyways, you should be training your endurance in the sense of durability (toughness/unbreakable/solidity), stamina and stamina at high exertion (going 90% all the time). See all three of these as the same thing and train accordingly. Strength, endurance and speed can be seen as the only three things you need to know. If you split it into too many concepts, you weaken your momentum. Don't conceptualize it all; "win" should be your only goal. After a while they should just be 1 thing: Triumph.
Horse Stance; Handstand (against the wall to begin); Plank; Bridge; Deadhang; Practice these until you can perform 30 minutes of each. Then practice the same postures but flexing as hard as possible, until you can reach 5 minutes of hard flexing while performing them. You should reach the point where you aren't shaking at all, solid as fuck, tensing or not. 1 hour and 10 minutes is level 2 of course.
After every exercise practice Iron Body/Golden Bell and hit yourself in the body parts you were exerting. Spend 10 minutes using hard taps/light hits. After a while hard hits.
Train your neck at least 5 days a week. Curls, extensions, lateral curls, twists. Use body resistance or gravity or weights. 1000 reps should be easy to reach; a month to reach that point is definitely realistic. After that add more resistance, such as by performing wrestling training. Strong neck is essential...

The real results are in the last few reps. The difference between the great and the meek are those last few reps. When you feel like 30 reps is your limit, go for 33, or even more. The more you can push past your pain threshold the better. Use the same concept in fighting and training for fighting. Get to the Terminator point; rock fuckin' solid and unstoppable.
Oh, heat and cold training is great too.
09-16-2017, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 02:07 PM by Greendragonwolfkin.)
(09-15-2017 03:56 PM)Burning Tree Wrote:  "something terrible" ?

Anyways, you should be training your endurance in the sense of durability (toughness/unbreakable/solidity), stamina and stamina at high exertion (going 90% all the time). See all three of these as the same thing and train accordingly. Strength, endurance and speed can be seen as the only three things you need to know. If you split it into too many concepts, you weaken your momentum. Don't conceptualize it all; "win" should be your only goal. After a while they should just be 1 thing: Triumph.
Horse Stance; Handstand (against the wall to begin); Plank; Bridge; Deadhang; Practice these until you can perform 30 minutes of each. Then practice the same postures but flexing as hard as possible, until you can reach 5 minutes of hard flexing while performing them. You should reach the point where you aren't shaking at all, solid as fuck, tensing or not. 1 hour and 10 minutes is level 2 of course.
After every exercise practice Iron Body/Golden Bell and hit yourself in the body parts you were exerting. Spend 10 minutes using hard taps/light hits. After a while hard hits.
Train your neck at least 5 days a week. Curls, extensions, lateral curls, twists. Use body resistance or gravity or weights. 1000 reps should be easy to reach; a month to reach that point is definitely realistic. After that add more resistance, such as by performing wrestling training. Strong neck is essential...

The real results are in the last few reps. The difference between the great and the meek are those last few reps. When you feel like 30 reps is your limit, go for 33, or even more. The more you can push past your pain threshold the better. Use the same concept in fighting and training for fighting. Get to the Terminator point; rock fuckin' solid and unstoppable.
Oh, heat and cold training is great too.

There is no pain threshold, there is only where the body can no longer do as the mind commands.

(09-13-2017 01:30 PM)almightysemiwizard Wrote:  thanks guys.
belphguy, i dont have 8 nights Happy
Unlien, there will be no legal hassle 90% of the time here, so on that side its ok. i exercise Smiling
Scottish_Pride, very good advice, i agree 100%, no laws in the street. i dont think things will get THAT serious but nevertheless better safe than sorry.
Greendragonwolfkin, thanks, and how are you doing? Smiling

so yeah the only thing im really concerned about is if i beat him(which is the most probable outcome lol)
i dont know if he would hold up on it, you know bring friends etc. but whatever to hell with him. ill be noble and calm but if threatens me in any way he will get fucked.

Im doing pretty good. Making money got my drivers license, improved a LOT on my social skills. Still haven't gotten the girl I want yet though lol.

This thread is awesome! lol

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
09-16-2017, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 05:10 PM by almightysemiwizard.)
great! i feel you about a girl. i really do. i had a crush on a girl but all summer i have been away and didnt see her. now the school started and i wont see her sigh. im not even attractive anyways and i got shit to deal with so yeah.
i dont know how to feel Smiling

accidentaly liked a post from 2015 on her social media. now im a creep. great
09-20-2017, 05:18 PM
"no pain threshold" oooookaaaaay. Don't worry we're all idealists here.

Anyway, tell us how the training goes OP.
09-20-2017, 08:37 PM
its over. it got dealt with peacefully

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shit just got real. Barcelona won Deebo 1 152 03-14-2017 12:49 AM
Last Post: niburulou
  Gordon Ramsay going ape shit Mider2009 5 221 02-20-2017 04:30 PM
Last Post: Next
  FUCK YOU, YOU UN-MAGICAL PIECE OF SHIT The God-King 16 1,835 02-20-2017 01:53 PM
Last Post: Next
  Dumbest shit you have ever done. Bull1128 34 2,406 02-25-2016 04:09 PM
Last Post: Mider2009
  Fucking shit Absinthe 34 2,425 08-27-2014 07:20 AM
Last Post: Reb