Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
jar/candle spell with planetary influences
04-22-2017, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 08:19 PM by sikander.)
^ Very good!!!

Also, if you are to use it in any particular planetary day, you could place the appropriate planetary kamea (drawn on paper) underneath it and read the appropriate Orphic hymn over it after you light the candle. The corresponding Psalms of that particular planet will also do the trick Wink

Do what thou wilt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2017, 02:35 AM
It's worth mentioning that both Saturn and Jupiter are in retrograde at the moment, along with Mercury and Pluto. Something to be aware of if you were planning on doing this soon.

Great idea though. I was thinking about something similar with Mojo bags, but using them as links to certain spirits.
04-23-2017, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2017 02:56 AM by Blujuwel.)
I like this, sounds fun. I would add High John the Conquer root. His ability to stay out of trouble might come in handy and is considered lucky. But I will use whatever I think I can get away with. lol

I would also listen to Shiron and wait until the planets you want to work with are out of retrograde and then on the day, with colors and hours kept in mind. Rufus Opus has done some great stuff in this area.

EDIT: Forgot to add the HJC root is invaluable when dealing with money.
04-23-2017, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2017 03:06 AM by sikander.)
The Rx can be a handful, so better work the jar on a Sunday until cosmic flow becomes more steady. Friday is also good, now that Venus has gone direct. Venus is likewise good for money, although not for fortune.

Do what thou wilt
04-23-2017, 06:49 PM
(04-22-2017 06:14 PM)sikander Wrote:  ^ Very good!!!

Also, if you are to use it in any particular planetary day, you could place the appropriate planetary kamea (drawn on paper) underneath it and read the appropriate Orphic hymn over it after you light the candle. The corresponding Psalms of that particular planet will also do the trick Wink

If one wanted to take that even further they can use the Kameas to craft a personalized sigil that they use to empower the jar or candle. Depending on the size of the square they can use an alpha-numeric system "A=1, B=2 etc" to make a simplified statement of intent, smaller squares such as Saturn the Pythagorean square works better to craft the sigil. Statements such as growth, gain or wealth work well.

If you are selling online or advertising be sure to take advantage of Mercurial influences as well as communication is an under appreciated factor.

04-23-2017, 07:05 PM
(04-23-2017 06:49 PM)TheWanderingFool Wrote:  
(04-22-2017 06:14 PM)sikander Wrote:  ^ Very good!!!

If one wanted to take that even further they can use the Kameas to craft a personalized sigil that they use to empower the jar or candle. Depending on the size of the square they can use an alpha-numeric system "A=1, B=2 etc" to make a simplified statement of intent, smaller squares such as Saturn the Pythagorean square works better to craft the sigil. Statements such as growth, gain or wealth work well.

If you are selling online or advertising be sure to take advantage of Mercurial influences as well as communication is an under appreciated factor.

Word!

Do what thou wilt
04-24-2017, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2017 01:00 AM by illuminaughty.)
I shall sikander, i wasn't able to do it this saturday. I'm going to have to read up more on the subject but when i go for it i'll post the method first to see what you think, then post any results Smiling

Hey thanks Wandering fool! i forget too easily all the different angles that can be used. I actually have the 2nd pentacle of saturn with a note stating i drew it on the day of mars in the hour of saturn, i have no idea why i chose that combo at the time though lol
Thanks for the help! I'll be sure to read over the seals meanings again especially the ones you recommend.

Damn they're in retrograde too? ! venus just came out of rx. I'm holding off doing a beauty bottle spell i've been planning till after may 20th Sad
I'm going to have to wait to do this one as well or do it gradually as the planets get back on form. Thank you for the heads up!
Excellent, sounds interesting, i dont know enough about mojo bags or linking spirits for that matter but sounds like a hell of a combo Happy
04-24-2017, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2017 01:04 AM by sikander.)
The second of Saturn
~To be used in the counteraction of grief brought by adversaries of all kinds.
~Subues the pride of the Spirits.

I think what TWF means is you can use any planetary kamea to craft a sigil on it.

Like so http://ananael.blogspot.ro/2017/01/tradi...s.html?m=0

Do what thou wilt
04-24-2017, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2017 01:55 AM by illuminaughty.)
Thank you blujuwel! I shall definitely take shirons advice... everyones advice! Smiling
I have been after HJC root, i don't think its that availible or cheap in the UK but i'll look around! i'll check out rufus opus too. Thanks!

Thanks sikander, so you're saying in the case of retrogrades i can do the workings on sundays instead? Or is there still a risk of funky results?
Using seals, kameas and my own sigils etc won't conflict in anyway or should i pick one method?
Thanks for the link also i've got some serious reading to do Happy

Awesome! Sounds complicated for my level but i'll give it a go for sure, i'll read through the link sikander posted and see if i can grasp how to do it.

Many thanks to you all for your help this jar is going to be fire!
The hardest part will be pushing my intent into the working for each planetary attribute i'm after, i think it'll take a while before its complete, but i'm excited to get this thing poppin' Happy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anybody hear of this salt spell? funkyman 7 149 04-26-2017 09:28 PM
Last Post: funkyman
  Why Did The Love Spell I Did Work Just As Effectively On Me? RedRoses 33 630 04-25-2017 03:22 AM
Last Post: RedRoses
  Visualizing spell question? belphguy 3 141 04-18-2017 09:06 AM
Last Post: proxincz.
  Spell to get someone to come back online? Davesyn 3 182 04-14-2017 12:57 AM
Last Post: DoubtfulScholar
  Ultimate love spell - Intranquility spell dellamage 209 61,728 04-12-2017 05:25 AM
Last Post: Carys