Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
jar/candle spell with planetary influences
04-30-2017, 03:14 AM
(04-24-2017 01:14 AM)illuminaughty Wrote:  Thank you blujuwel! I shall definitely take shirons advice... everyones advice! Smiling
I have been after HJC root, i don't think its that availible or cheap in the UK but i'll look around! i'll check out rufus opus too. Thanks!

Thanks sikander, so you're saying in the case of retrogrades i can do the workings on sundays instead? Or is there still a risk of funky results?
Using seals, kameas and my own sigils etc won't conflict in anyway or should i pick one method?
Thanks for the link also i've got some serious reading to do Happy

Awesome! Sounds complicated for my level but i'll give it a go for sure, i'll read through the link sikander posted and see if i can grasp how to do it.

Many thanks to you all for your help this jar is going to be fire!
The hardest part will be pushing my intent into the working for each planetary attribute i'm after, i think it'll take a while before its complete, but i'm excited to get this thing poppin' Happy

Considering the fact both Mercury and Jupiter are currently Rx your best option is to work with the jar in a Sunday, because the Sun doesn't go Rx ever. Friday is also good Wink

You should have no problem in using the kameas with your own sigils. If you create them using the specific kameas, even better Wink So use a word like WEALTH and create a sigil out of it using the solar 6x6 kamea. PROSPERITY would fit with the kamea of Jupiter etc...

Do what thou wilt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2017, 11:05 AM
(04-21-2017 12:05 AM)illuminaughty Wrote:  Hi dudes & dudettes,

I want to do a bottle/candle spell for a business i hope to set up. Because its a business there are many planetary influences i could use - good communication, success with contracts (mercury), creativity leadership skills (sun), ambition and drive (mars), the ability to make this business work from a heart centred place, i hate big corporations that give no fucks about people, the planet or how they get to the top (venus), and of course all the lovely energies of jupiter

The bottle would have symbols of these planets, each drawn on the outide of bottle on their day & hour, planetaŕy herbs/possibly some planetary metals, plus herbs & symbols assossiated with the attributes i desire inside the jar, a sigil i design drawn on top of jar lid, petition inside jar and candle with symbols and sigil charged with intent.
I'll suspend ingredients in honey. Burning candles on top depending on whats needed most at that stage of business development.
So the questions i have are:
Does this spell seem like it could work? I'm still learning and just want to get some practical stuff under my belt
Is using multiple planets in a single working good or bad idea?
Is there too much going on or is it better to have more associations with the intended outcome? My thinking is if i have more it will leave less room for doubt in the working or for something to go wrong...
I know planetary magick is complicated and i'm simplifiying it a lot here but is just drawing their symbols enough...
Saturn kinda scares me, should i involve this planet or leave well alone? I'm having trouble understanding why i would ever want to work with saturn other than banishing
I would really appreciate some help, thanks to anyone reading and taking the time to answer, i hope it makes some sense haha

Much love

X
just an idea here scene your honey money jar as so many planetary influence why not work also with the mansions of the moon as well too no harm trying new things

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.
05-04-2017, 10:11 PM
^ That's an awesome idea!!!!!!!! Thing is, it would be quite difficult to find the exact timings for working with the mansions according to the instructions from the Picatrix, but i love the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do what thou wilt
05-04-2017, 11:09 PM
All awesome advice. Keep an eye out for upcoming elections too.
05-05-2017, 09:03 AM
(05-04-2017 10:11 PM)sikander Wrote:  ^ That's an awesome idea!!!!!!!! Thing is, it would be quite difficult to find the exact timings for working with the mansions according to the instructions from the Picatrix, but i love the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renaissance Astrology has Lunar mansion software thats very cheap, also Warnock's Mansions of the Moon has years worth of charts that give you the dates and times for the mansions.

05-05-2017, 10:10 PM
And I forgot... For High John root http://www.thevillagewitch.co.uk/product...gical-use/
05-11-2017, 01:07 AM
Ah right cool. Ive been messing around with the kamea sigils, found a nice easy method to work with Wink

No harm indeed, i might as well throw everything at it seeing as the reason i'm doing this spell means a lot to me... I feel like this is my last shot at turning my life around ya know. I read briefly about the mansions of the moon a few months back, found it a tad confusing but i shall persist. Thank you!

Ok, so im under the impression the mansions of the moon is not something i can work out by myself and i need software? I guess i'll have to cast for that too as i have about £6 to my name Happy haha.

Thanks for the links, terms to check out and taking the time to help a newbie out.
Much appreciated!
X
05-11-2017, 01:38 AM
You don't need a software in order to work with the mansions. Use this link to the calendar. Edit your location and get the exact calendar for where you live. The black square/rectangular thingy with the number inside and the hour next to it is a lunar mansion. Click on it or on the hour next to it and a small window will pop in to show the details about it, including what is auspicious or not during that time.

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/unive...mat=degMin

Do what thou wilt
05-11-2017, 03:10 AM
Sikander you are a diamond! thank you, bookmarked for later study Smiling once i've read through picatrix you spoke of

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Work life improvement/promotion/boss fix spell ConjurerootDom93 0 62 10-10-2017 05:50 AM
Last Post: ConjurerootDom93
  Need Advice and a honey jar spell..... ProtectedWhiteLight 7 221 10-01-2017 12:06 AM
Last Post: sikander
  Seeking Love Spell Advice. RedRoses 7 337 09-19-2017 10:54 PM
Last Post: RemainHidden
  A Binding Love Spell The God-King 490 120,186 09-19-2017 07:59 AM
Last Post: Magus_austriacus
  Love spell untamedhumanity 9 395 09-08-2017 06:28 AM
Last Post: Emperor Time