Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just some of my drawings
11-14-2017, 09:05 PM
(11-12-2017 10:35 PM)Nogh-Aegishjalmur Wrote:  
(10-27-2017 11:43 PM)almightysemiwizard Wrote:  not bad at all! no artist started out as pro Happy
i think some of the textures lack "reality" if you what i mean, but maybe thats your style, anyways definitely keep going if you like it!

I completly agree! on paper i'm much better.. but drawing with the graphic pad is quite different, and even with all the tools i need to practice much more to be able to show the textures and all the way i want! If you have some advice i would love to know them !

Jayin : thank you Smiling

yeah drawing that way is different than on paper. sorry im not a visual artist, i dont think i could give much valuable advice Happy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2017, 10:59 PM
Same, I'm more of a craftsman than a visual artist.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
11-26-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm thinking about buying a graphic pad monitor (the one you can see the drawing under the pencil) it's amore expensive but it's easier.
I tried one in a store, and my drawing was like on the paper! i will keep the other one aside in case, but it seem to be better for me...
still need to be connected to the computer i guess...

some are less expensive than the cintiq, but still ... :/ i've found one for 350 dollars, so i may see if i can buy it in 3 times or 5 HAHAHA... need to think carefully about it!
11-27-2017, 07:59 PM
yeah they seem really good for drawing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Drawings of Elysium Elysium Mons 29 2,174 10-17-2017 08:43 PM
Last Post: Nogh-Aegishjalmur