Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love spell and sex attraction
01-04-2017, 12:49 AM
Hi everybody.
I really would like my ex to come back to me. We were together for 5 years and because of stupid things i did she left angry and blocked all communications. She found somebody else fast - because she got so pissed at me....but she has blocked all her feelings and wont communicate with me at all.
I would really like a love spell to get her unblock her thoughts and hate against me and begin thinking of me again. Also wanna see me and drop the other guy she sees. So it needs to be good and strong but NOT something like "The Intraquil Spirit Prayer/Spell".
so any idea how i can get her to dream, think of me and drop him? and maybe wanting to see me and feel her inner feelings again?

it could be nice at the same time to get my attraction stronger on other beautiful girls and specially one i have in mind - but not for love but for sex and attention..

can i do both? specially having in mind that i can make some spells on my ex and then in mind believe it will work and wait...meanwhile getting my attention on other girls wanting me and specially one girl i have worked with but didnt really have sexual interest in me.

anybody can help? please?

i never tried magic...so please i need details of how to do it.

thank you all for a great forum. Have been reading in her for hours today.

/S
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 01:23 AM
I replied to your PM and tried to explain to you that sometimes Magick isn't the answer. There are other ways of doing things, and if you've never even dabbled in the occult or Magick then you don't have a lot of room to be trying to sling spells.

Sure someone who doesn't know how to shoot a gun can probably figure it out, and maybe even get it to fire, however the chances of them hitting the target is highly unlikely. The same goes for spell casting.
01-04-2017, 01:50 AM
I would at least try...
It was really really special what we had.

Also a spell to tell me how to get in touch with the other girl meanwhile and girls in general ...I read about something with lights that can do that
01-04-2017, 02:35 AM
Starting off with a love spell when you have literally no expirence in spell-casting, the occult, and so fourth, is going to cause you massive issues.

Maybe you need to realize that you don't need magick to interact with people. Such magick relies on deception, and if you can't even manipulate yourself to be the person you want to be without NEEDING another person, you really will fail each and every time you try. Or worst, put out a poorly put spell that will only ruin things.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2017, 02:38 AM
But Then how would i ever learn doing rituals When i am new. ?
It seems like you all Think this is some panic thing But its not.
I was hoping for more help here
01-04-2017, 04:23 AM
There are much simpler things you can do to practice magic. Love spells are very difficult - even for those of us who are adept.

Just a word of advice - decide what you want - do you want your ex back or do you want to see other women? In magic you have to be focused on ONE intent. So, pick one - either your ex or another woman to be with. You won't succeed in doing both at the same time. And you shouldn't be with anyone else if there is a possibility of getting your ex back b/c she sure as heck isn't gonna be interested in a guy who is with someone else - she already has another guy - why would she leave him and go back to you if you are screwing around with others?

Make a decision - which is more important - and choose that one.

Then, start learning about magic, what it is, what it isn't, how it works, etc., and start off slowly with simple spells.
01-04-2017, 04:39 AM
Yes you are so right. I really want her back.
So how can I learn magic ?
01-08-2017, 03:28 PM
(01-04-2017 04:23 AM)Spiderella Wrote:  There are much simpler things you can do to practice magic. Love spells are very difficult - even for those of us who are adept.

Just a word of advice - decide what you want - do you want your ex back or do you want to see other women? In magic you have to be focused on ONE intent. So, pick one - either your ex or another woman to be with. You won't succeed in doing both at the same time. And you shouldn't be with anyone else if there is a possibility of getting your ex back b/c she sure as heck isn't gonna be interested in a guy who is with someone else - she already has another guy - why would she leave him and go back to you if you are screwing around with others?

Make a decision - which is more important - and choose that one.

Then, start learning about magic, what it is, what it isn't, how it works, etc., and start off slowly with simple spells.

Bravo!! Great response to someone who doesn't seem genuinely interested in the Occult, or on the so called "love of his life." I can't seem to wrap my head around how he can be so in love, yet still fantasize about sexual relations with other women.
01-09-2017, 10:18 PM
no maybe i explained it wrong. Sorry

I want her...big love. But also i know that to make a spell i have to be strong and after the spell....relax and wait...not be sad and wating for her everyday. Therefore i heard that getting attention from other girls in that period could help getting the attention away.
01-10-2017, 02:34 AM
Do a honey jar for your honey. Love spells targeting a specific person will always be better when worked regularly. It's strong, it just takes some time to kick in.

And do a series of baths for male sexual prowess. Maybe on Tuesday.

Burdock, high John root pieces, patchouli, bergamot oil, echinacea, woodruff, ginseng root.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I think i found a fire spell and a portal spell but i need help casting Peggytheone 2 115 Yesterday 04:39 AM
Last Post: travsha
  Online dating spell Rizla 6 164 08-18-2017 11:25 PM
Last Post: Homicide
  Possible health spell and ritual TimeReaper 5 135 08-18-2017 04:51 PM
Last Post: TimeReaper
  How to reverse a spell? llillith 10 190 08-14-2017 12:33 PM
Last Post: Blujuwel
  Necronomicon apple spell Sas11112 13 4,929 08-10-2017 11:47 PM
Last Post: Sammy