Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love spell and sex attraction
01-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Honey and sugar jars are wonderful things indeed. They take a while to get going, but when they do, WHAM. The effort pays off.

Also, red skull candles are your friends. So are pink tapers. Things like Love Me, Come To Me, Kiss Me Now!, and various other love oils are worth looking into. You can use them to dress candles, talismans, anything. They're great.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Totally agree fixer, great advice. As usual!
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2017, 08:23 PM
where do i get the oils you mention for the lights?

and the jar ...can anybody provide with the link what to do?

and please explain more detailed how to do it all

Thank you
01-10-2017, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 08:41 PM by fixerkitty.)
Google 'sugar jar spell' or 'honey jar spell' and you'll find instructions.

Candles and oils can be found easily enough online. There's Original Botanica, Lucky Mojo (though the owners aren't quite all there), Eye Of The Cat, Ebay, Quadrividium Supplies, Zinzuedo (look on Ebay for these), and a bunch of others I don't remember the URLs for. Hell, you can find a lot of these oils on Amazon.

I've been using Eye of the Cat for years and their oils are good. Some of mine are years old and still smell as good as the day I bought them. Keep them sealed in a cool dark place and you should be fine. Zinzuedo's good, too. Stay away from the ultra-cheap ones like 7 Sisters and Anna Riva if you can. They *work,* don't get me wrong, but they're machine oil and acetone with synthetic perfumes and pretty crappy. I also know that those will destroy furniture finishes and your nail polish, should you wear it. Most of the other brands are made with all natural ingredients and won't act as solvents when they touch things. :/

If you're curious as to where to buy supplies, just type in something like 'buy red skull candle' in your search box and you should be able to find what you need.

I'm all for starting a comprehensive directory of online suppliers, but businesses come and go and this is a niche market at best.
01-10-2017, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 09:36 PM by stra.)
"Do a honey jar for your honey. Love spells targeting a specific person will always be better when worked regularly. It's strong, it just takes some time to kick in." thanks.

"And do a series of baths for male sexual prowess. Maybe on Tuesday. "
can you explain? Bath tuesday ? just a normal bath?

"Burdock, high John root pieces, patchouli, bergamot oil, echinacea, woodruff, ginseng root." ? don't get this?

ok I will Google 'sugar jar spell' or 'honey jar spell'

so the oils...i put on the candles before they burn?
01-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Indeed! Dressing candles is easy. Put a drop or two of oil in your hand, and either rub the candle from top to bottom for drawing or bottom to top for banishing. This is what works for me, anyway.

Google 'magical bath' for bath instructions. If you've only got a shower, make the herbs into a tea and pour a capful or two over your head when you're in the shower. Prayers and visualizations will vary depending on purpose.

Burdock et. al are names of herbs and plants. Bergamot oil is an essential oil.

You can find all this stuff online, too. I don't know your location, but in the States, there are people all over the place that sell most of this stuff for a very reasonable price.
01-11-2017, 01:41 AM
either rub the candle from top to bottom for drawing or bottom to top for banishing. This is what works for me, anyway.

What do you mean by drawing or banishing?

Do I also need to have a pictuee in her ?

How often should I do the spell?
01-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Drawing and banishing mean just that. Seriously?

Drawing comes from to draw: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/draw
Banishing comes from to banish: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/banish

So to bring toward or push away.

If you've got her picture, great. Use it.

How often depends on what you're doing.
01-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Thank you so much for the help. I Will do it.

Any Days in the week where its best to do it?
01-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Friday, as that's the traditional day of Venus. Venus rules beauty and love, mainly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I think i found a fire spell and a portal spell but i need help casting Peggytheone 2 95 Today 04:39 AM
Last Post: travsha
  Online dating spell Rizla 6 153 08-18-2017 11:25 PM
Last Post: Homicide
  Possible health spell and ritual TimeReaper 5 132 08-18-2017 04:51 PM
Last Post: TimeReaper
  How to reverse a spell? llillith 10 185 08-14-2017 12:33 PM
Last Post: Blujuwel
  Necronomicon apple spell Sas11112 13 4,914 08-10-2017 11:47 PM
Last Post: Sammy