Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my troughs of money&magic.
01-09-2017, 06:29 AM
Yes absolutely agree amxha!

The key isn't to venerate one planet above another, the trick is to combine them in a logical pattern to meet your needs. There is so much more to planetary work than what the newer occult works are exposing people to. but you're really giving me some hope, as every time you make a planetary post I can't help but heartily agree and applaud.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2017, 02:27 PM
No no no no no no no no no no no

[Image: avj4o5.jpg] [Image: Hiw8STF.jpg]
01-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Yes Actually. In particular, the veneration of Jupiter above all other planets. Kings are not known for their generosity historically. Particularly in a European context. A good imperialist does not a king make.
01-10-2017, 11:27 AM
(01-09-2017 09:49 PM)JintheNinja Wrote:  Yes Actually. In particular, the veneration of Jupiter above all other planets. Kings are not known for their generosity historically. Particularly in a European context. A good imperialist does not a king make.

Just to be clear - when you're doing a ritual that involves Jupiter, what are you interacting with? there is nothing supernatural involved, only a symbol you are giving power to. steps that are imbued with that power. and the only "money magick" that exists is the one that empowers you to go make that money. not something that miraculously appears. no coincidence. and nothing supernatural. Magick is very real and very powerful but insisting that there's objective seals and objective traits outside of what you decide is highly delusional and misleading to people who want real results. I understand this is a common fault on this forum and in "occult" communities in general. One of the reasons why magical traditions have always been secretive and esoteric before the 20th century.

[Image: avj4o5.jpg] [Image: Hiw8STF.jpg]
01-10-2017, 01:52 PM
(01-08-2017 02:15 AM)fixerkitty Wrote:  ^I was going to say that but you beat me to it.

@Solomoners: google-fu, grasshopper, google-fu...

And if a seal as such isn't available, you can always use the Rosy Cross method and create one.

The Rose Cross method always comes in handy when an "official" seal isn't available. HOWEVER (and you knew such was coming), I recommend that once one successfully contacts the spirit, to ask for an official seal. I tend to look at makeshift seals like pay phones, lol.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 01:58 AM by JintheNinja.)
I think heil you're deeply misunderstanding my position, but I also think we deeply disagree. I don't belive in the veneration of planets, nor i do I equate them with a Greco Roman interpretation of their properties. And I think unfortunetly a lot of recent occult authors miss the point completely. There is long kabbalistic and folk religious tradition of veneration of the heavenly host, but re ordering the planets to fit a contemporary capitalist landscape strikes me as very problematic for many reasons. And I don't belive we are the sole source of mana, I belive in the animated universe, that we can draw power from, it isn't simply symbols, the symbols are keys and help to draw the forces greater and outside of ourselves. You can feign secret knowledge all you want, but in my experience there are in fact more things outside of us that lend us magic than simple exist within. Feel free to disagree but your argument is just not valid in this context of planetary seals that derive from a cosmology of planetary angels and powers. Perhaps you'd be better to articulate in a chaos or sigil magic type forum.
01-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Pay phones ... EXACTLY!

[Image: bear%203.png]
01-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Well to be honest.most of the occult guys I know here in my city. are broke.poor.not inspiration.not successes at all.how sad.I'm not bragging but I must successs.magic to.improve life.It's eat is about it.New year it's a sacrifice but it's worth.I find tat having a way to spread u skills.or talents are a way to be know.one store owner is a cheapskate.mason.etc.another a money cry lady.we all searching for it.lest find tat goal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  money posts. belphguy 3 255 12-26-2016 07:03 AM
Last Post: Ryen
  a magick vs money issue. belphguy 3 412 05-12-2016 10:14 AM
Last Post: CKARMA10
  save money tip. belphguy 14 1,064 01-27-2016 12:52 PM
Last Post: A LEADER
  Member contest! Free money! Balthazar 4 802 12-15-2012 05:41 PM
Last Post: Balthazar