Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pick up magick
11-18-2016, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2016 01:11 PM by Shaggyctes88.)
Yes I know this could start a flame war, no that's not my goal, and no I'm not looking to rape/force a girl to have sex with her, lemme explain first!

Ok, Me: New to chaos, experimenting (pretty much succesfully) with Sigils and a Servitor, consider myself Chaotic Neutral, peaceful Sort-of-buddhist 28 male.

Her and Me: she's a friend since 2005, first girl I ever had a crush on, failed to hit on her since I was a looser/unexperienced dude, we became friends, almost best friends, share a lot (except love life) with each other. I want to know your opinions/advise on using Sigil Magick on her.....

Goal: yes I would want to have sex with her....but not if that would require forcing her will or freedom, I want just ONE thing: To know if she feels like I do and or forget about these feelings if not.

Problem: I'm a wuss. I've consistently failed to hit on her...thrut is I don't want to jump the pool without knowing...because, I can live with her as a friend, but if I jump I might loose her...and I can continue living yes, but It would be sad to loose a person I sincerely consider a GREAT friend.

Thanks for the time!, Your Honesty is aprettiated!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2016, 01:49 PM
#1 confidence spell.#2 lust spell.#3 keep friendly spell.or deity.#4 a spirt as Venus.Aphrodite.or Angel to keep u friendship going as friends whit benefit.
11-18-2016, 02:15 PM
(11-18-2016 01:49 PM)belphguy Wrote:  #1 confidence spell.#2 lust spell.#3 keep friendly spell.or deity.#4 a spirt as Venus.Aphrodite.or Angel to keep u friendship going as friends whit benefit.

First: Thank you for the reply! I will work my efforts following that path! second...ahmm is there a specific order for those to be casted? (i.e: those provided by your list?).
11-18-2016, 03:20 PM
Yeah, lots of very well trained and proficient people on this website, articles, books, and people willing to help with their advice.
11-21-2016, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2016 10:43 PM by SteampunkScientist.)
Or perhaps you would want to fix your self-imposed wuss factor by looking at using a spell on your own personality. In other words, consider the possibility that she already feels this way about you, and is wondering why you don't make a first move. One of the most attractive things to a woman is a man who is confident in himself (never mind what you hear in lame-stream media or cry-baby campuses these days). Now, I am not talking arrogance, overconfidence, or belligerence, but quiet confidence. If you are successful in getting her to ask you - you may be headed for disaster down the road if she perceives that you are un-confident in other things as your relationship grows.

The benefits of self-confidence cannot be understated.

I know of which I speak by the way. I was a wuss and nerd in high school. So what I did was this (I was not using any magick at that time by the way): I decided one day to change me. For me, that meant sell my "trumpet", quit marching band, grow my hair long, change my cloths to more "hip", buy a guitar and practice incessantly, and start a rock band (there were none in my high school at that time), and start going to parties.

Needless to say, it was not long before I had plenty of girlfriends with plenty of benefits.

Change yourself, and your world will change.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
11-22-2016, 03:01 AM
Do binding spell.love or lust go fast away. Bind not
11-22-2016, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2016 03:12 AM by Hagen Van Horne.)
If she's been a true friend for like eleven years, I wouldn't put that at risk for anything, as I think true friendships are really valuable in this world, and there are other fish in the sea.

If you want to know if she possibly feels the same about you, a divination might tell you enough about your chance at success with the lady. If the outcome indicates chances are slim, I'd just cherish the friendship and move on.

For the rest, pretty much like Steampunk said.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
11-22-2016, 08:43 AM
(11-21-2016 10:39 PM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  Or perhaps you would want to fix your self-imposed wuss factor by looking at using a spell on your own personality. In other words, consider the possibility that she already feels this way about you, and is wondering why you don't make a first move. One of the most attractive things to a woman is a man who is confident in himself (never mind what you hear in lame-stream media or cry-baby campuses these days). Now, I am not talking arrogance, overconfidence, or belligerence, but quiet confidence. If you are successful in getting her to ask you - you may be headed for disaster down the road if she perceives that you are un-confident in other things as your relationship grows.

The benefits of self-confidence cannot be understated.

I know of which I speak by the way. I was a wuss and nerd in high school. So what I did was this (I was not using any magick at that time by the way): I decided one day to change me. For me, that meant sell my "trumpet", quit marching band, grow my hair long, change my cloths to more "hip", buy a guitar and practice incessantly, and start a rock band (there were none in my high school at that time), and start going to parties.

Needless to say, it was not long before I had plenty of girlfriends with plenty of benefits.

Change yourself, and your world will change.

I'm working my "Confidence" through several means (magickal included), you are right, in the end even if she chooses to not be with me I'll find my own way, thank you! I use Chaos Magick sigils as my primary "confidence Boosters", any advice on that?.

(11-22-2016 03:11 AM)Hagen Van Horne Wrote:  If she's been a true friend for like eleven years, I wouldn't put that at risk for anything, as I think true friendships are really valuable in this world, and there are other fish in the sea.

If you want to know if she possibly feels the same about you, a divination might tell you enough about your chance at success with the lady. If the outcome indicates chances are slim, I'd just cherish the friendship and move on.

mmmmm, so where should I look up for a divination? I agree should be more carefoul befor casting anything on this topic.
11-22-2016, 10:31 AM
(11-22-2016 08:43 AM)Shaggyctes88 Wrote:  mmmmm, so where should I look up for a divination? I agree should be more carefoul befor casting anything on this topic.

I suggest performing one yourself, using a trusted method, whether it be tarot, runes, scrying, whatever. Or you could leave it up to somebody else, if you feel comfortable with that.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
11-23-2016, 12:36 AM
(11-22-2016 10:31 AM)Hagen Van Horne Wrote:  
(11-22-2016 08:43 AM)Shaggyctes88 Wrote:  mmmmm, so where should I look up for a divination? I agree should be more carefoul befor casting anything on this topic.

I suggest performing one yourself, using a trusted method, whether it be tarot, runes, scrying, whatever. Or you could leave it up to somebody else, if you feel comfortable with that.

I'm quite new to Tarot and runes, so I would prefer to find other readers for it, thanks for the advice!