Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pick up magick
11-30-2016, 08:12 AM
If your game sucks then this works on the proper street $$$.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Ah yes.... Game.

There are several web sites and groups dedicated to "Game" - just google "Red Pill Game" and you will find a plethora of information on such enlightening topics as "Maintaining Frame", "Alpha male dominance", "NLP to get past her shit tests", "Defusing cock-blocking strategies", "Belt notch Douch-baggery", etc.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
12-09-2016, 08:38 AM
(12-01-2016 10:42 PM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  Ah yes.... Game.

There are several web sites and groups dedicated to "Game" - just google "Red Pill Game" and you will find a plethora of information on such enlightening topics as "Maintaining Frame", "Alpha male dominance", "NLP to get past her shit tests", "Defusing cock-blocking strategies", "Belt notch Douch-baggery", etc.

He is trying to mix ''game'' with magick? I tried the game so hard... im not the super popular guy, then i see i was losing my time on this. Spells have helped me more to attract women. My point on this. good luck
12-09-2016, 08:57 AM
eh... coming from an actual woman (not sure who all replied that are) really being open and honest is the best strategy, and not making a 'thing' out of it. I mean, if she liked you too, chances are she would've given hints throughout your friendship, but if you aren't great at picking up on hints, just a good old fashioned talk is best. I've had a friend bring up feelings before, of which I didn't share, and it was nbd. I simply said 'ya kid I like you but not like that' and that was that.

The absolute most important thing that will determine if the friendship gets killed or not is your reaction. If she turns you down and you act chill, all will be good, but if you make things awkward or throw a man-fit, you'll squash that friendship damn quick.
12-09-2016, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 09:16 AM by aries.)
Don't listen to girls on how to get woman !

It is clearly a bit different today. Men are not supposed to have balls anymore.

And you are not looking for a friend . If you are you will get one ! But I know today there is fuck buddies.

We had them too but they were called something else then. And that's about all you saw them for.

Actually listen to what she is saying and delete the nonsense is a better answer.
12-09-2016, 09:18 AM
(12-09-2016 09:14 AM)aries Wrote:  Don't listen to girls on how to get woman !

It is clearly a bit different today. Men are not supposed to have balls anymore.

And you are not looking for a friend . If you are you will get one ! But I know today there is fuck buddies.

We had them too but they were called something else then. And that's about all you saw them for.

Actually listen to what she is saying and delete the nonsense is a better answer.

lol and he should listen to single dudes instead?
12-09-2016, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 09:24 AM by aries.)
Im still married. She became my friend after she became my lover and then she became my wife.

Soon to be divorced though.......that's life too . Accept it.
12-09-2016, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 09:26 AM by Elysium Mons.)
(12-09-2016 09:23 AM)aries Wrote:  Im still married. She became my friend after she became my lover and then she became my wife.

Well ur oddball pickup tactics with me tell me it's not a very healthy marriage.

But this is derailing the topic. I don't think magic is the best rout, and certainly not flaunting ur manliness.
12-09-2016, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 09:53 AM by aries.)
Okay.

My wife is a bad example the table got turned on me. We were not friends. Heck I don't think her and I were ever friends actually. We've always hated one another. But the love was better than all the others.

But all but one other.......you have to go after them . Listen to above and you will be posting in 3 weeks. This girl I love.......the spell. Am I doing something wrong. Yep. You are.

But if the girls goes after you..........win dude.

Healthy relationship. LOL.

BORING!

http://www.loveisrespect.org/healthy-relationships/

Yeah, I see that working almost never. Lots of screaming and yelling. Lots of breaking shit. Lots of making up. And the girls always fucking start it !

She starts with the breaking of stuff. They all do.

I am entering into the phase where that may be more important. But most of you are there already in your head with no one in your bed.
12-09-2016, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 12:04 PM by SteampunkScientist.)
People trying to explain how human inter-sexual relationships work, will never cease to make me wonder if it possible to understand them. Or should we even want to? Is it not the very mystery of what draw two human beings to one another part of what makes it so wonderful, and so abominable at the same time? We are drawn to it, we need this, and yet we fuck it up... not realizing that is part of it. Like all life balanced on the two pillars.

And we ought to enjoy our times of solitude, but most just cannot. And then we theorize about how relationships work. They don't, they aren't supposed to. Relationships are living things in their own right, and they sometimes, many times go to places we had no intention of going.

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...