Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
power of pictures.
03-13-2018, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2018 04:46 AM by belphguy.)
I was having issues whit a guy a jw. Loading me whit xtra work in purposes. Yes a jw is a religion. Anyway i got run to make my job in time, but i notice its always me nit his friends, so go a reading. go to walmart get sewing needles, burn blqck candlws and decide to try a italian book i gor ages ago. Tru i adapt some. Hwat needlw put in his back doing holes and leave it there i did a voodo post about needles. Well last week get reading Saturday. and tiday he leave early bxse he has a iense lower pain back. I live needle on his back stuck never take out. I was so mad tat i use, the warklock book. Tis author was brothwr moloch friend,?student? Ans use the 666 seal to curse. So i adapt 2 books. And got results. In. 10 days im working tmw bcse hw may not showup. Well.

Peopls should b fair. I got his picture all holy,? Holed,? Well if he change i will change, not my call. His arms are the same but left side only .his friend too. So prwtty much heat sewing needle twy are long. And stuck on back. Repit. Everyday, leave holes. And live the needle there, i mix a seal. U can adapt. I got the idea of a old italian book i buy long time ago. So guys b fair to peopls, im not l7ke do stuff like tis but twy star i finish. I got 8 peopls in job in a chaos lifes, tey bought themselfes. Im happy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2018, 10:09 AM
Mh, but couldn't this backfire? I mean he might be the type who gets in an even worse mood when he's in pain, then gives you even more work...

Thank you for any post. I feel like I learn a lot from just lurking!
03-13-2018, 11:03 AM
Coulb be .but agaist violence is my rule, i was a blue belt Brazilian jj. And muy thai guy. But magic is wat i use more often.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Power Of The Psalms Azriel 12 1,328 12-11-2017 03:55 AM
Last Post: bandaboy
  4 Demonic Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power Sammy 9 1,180 07-26-2017 11:26 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  New Avatar Power Ritual - Guided Meditation jcolanzi 2 448 07-22-2017 06:39 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Power of Yemaya, star of the seas bandaboy 3 610 07-05-2017 05:46 AM
Last Post: Youngmystick
  MAGIC SQUARE FOR POWER LUCK joshdan1 1 580 02-09-2017 10:22 PM
Last Post: Sammy