Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexuality
08-22-2017, 03:49 AM
I'm not of your mindset that everything goes and you can do anything you wish at all. It is treason, not to a nation, but to a man in service. Personal tragedy is no less intense than national one, just at the smaller scale. Person is not forced to stay, it chooses to stay only later to wander off in pursuit of its own pleasures without care of damage being done by their own careless and heartless actions. It is always one way, isn't? A person can do whatever it wants to you and you must remain always a fool on receiving end.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2017, 04:38 AM
What about the soldiers sleeping around with other women? Should they get charged with treason too? Or is this just an arbitrary double standard?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2017, 07:03 AM
I care little about enforcing monogamy.
08-22-2017, 09:11 AM
(08-22-2017 07:03 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  
Then why charge people with treason for not being monogamous? You are the one who came up with the idea.

08-22-2017, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2017 09:29 AM by Wylandriah91.)
Calicifer I keep a watchful eye on conflicts globally and am doing constant magical workings towards better decisions, and am planning on creating a group effort towards such. I have the luxury of living in a mostly neutral country and the effects of a war will be much different in my country than in others.
My most pressing concern at the moment is the effects of Brexit as I will soon be living on the only land border with Britain, which is likely to stir up tensions in Northern Ireland again. I have a realistic outlook and am more prepared every day.
I don't appreciate being called foolish simply for not supporting what I consider to be rot in the human soul, and in my opinion I think you're merely in love with being as controversial and edgy as possible, which I find immature and tiresome.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
08-23-2017, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 07:24 AM by Calicifer.)
(08-22-2017 09:11 AM)travsha Wrote:  
(08-22-2017 07:03 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  
Then why charge people with treason for not being monogamous? You are the one who came up with the idea.

My thoughts was about breaching social contract about having an relationship. That is, if you are my girlfriend and we are all good and well then I leave to war or to perform my duty, it is highly treacherous just to drop a man during his years. Breaking up during the service is extremely painful for a man, just read reports about that. Furthermore, I'm sick and tired of men being treated like shit. We are builders and destroyers of nations and empires. It is by our hand world moves. Yet, this world is heavily turned against us. Being a man is almost a source of shame! I'm sick and tired of said worthless women whining their way into all the privilages while having no responsibility. I'm luciferianist and you should know that I think that social rights should be balanced with responsibilities. In my nation, you would have to deserve something as basic as right to vote. As in our world, breaking up during service is extremely selfish and immoral behavior. I know that we are not used to enforce morality upon people and nowadays anything goes. Like this is perfectly fine and I shall do it too, but I simply do not want to live in such world. I want to live in Luciferianian world. Not this one. Not Satanistic one.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/vi...ml?mcubz=0

Do not dear to find ANYTHING wrong with this link. If you are against punishing people for complete moral bankrupcy then you cannot say that said kids should be made examples of. You cannot say that they did anything wrong at all. Actually, they did a right thing, because in this degraded world, you can even get sued for trying to help!

As you see, I do not care about monogamy. I care about providing moral support for our soldiers and enforcing moral decency at very base level. Dropping a person when he needs you the most is simply heartless act. We can argue about that is right or wrong. How we should punish or not punish, but it is matter of preference. My world would be heavily militarized where would be strong distinction between citizen - one whose serves the nation. Almost all of citizens would be professional soldiers. This is the level of my basic militia troops, mobilized in haste. As for professional military, there would be huge competition and honor to just get in. This will be done first, because in my civilization, workers would be lowest class and thus the poorest. Soldier pay would be not only respectable, but quite high. Furthermore, I would systematically discriminate civilians. Soldier would come first in my nation. If there is hot new concert, movie, first day or two only citizens who all served in military are allowed to even attend said event. All special funds will be given solely to them. Only citizen will be able to vote. As you see, I would treat all non-militarized personnel as second-grade population. Heck, in truth my rethorics and disgust for civilians would come through many angles. For example, I would consider civilians to be monkeys and thugs waiting to be happen. Thus, I would just state that civilians do not deserve to be given firearms, to be induced to self defense and organization force. They would be excluded from rulling posts. Such discrimination would quickly result in strong martial culture. This is my world. Your world is different. How we live is a matter of preference which results of our different characters.

All of the issues today and potential dangers can be summed by just this video.
Citizen personally takes responsibility of well being of his own nation, civilian does not. Yet, we allow selfish, idiotic and worthless civilians to vote! Do you realize how much damage it done to our democratic world? Civilian does not care for that is beneficial for the nation. It cares only for itself and itself only. This is why western economy is in complete collapse. Due to civilians being allowed to vote.
Furthermore, lawleness and chaos is direct cause of letting civilians to be a rulling body of a nation. A citizen would take up his arms, organize into self defense force and would bring order out of chaos. This is because they were made to do that. They chose to take well being of their nation as a personal matter and they were encouraged every step of the way to show initiative and to care. Thus, zombie apocalypse, post nuclear landscape. No matter how dire circumstances, my nation would simply not fall into lawlessness. Government would simply not collapse. This is because of my fundamental building stone of personal responsibility which in turn gives you civil power. My constant building for worse, shelters against air raids, nuclear bunker complexes under every settlement, heavily armed and prior organized citizens. I desire to live in such world, not in this one.

(08-22-2017 09:28 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  Calicifer I keep a watchful eye on conflicts globally and am doing constant magical workings towards better decisions, and am planning on creating a group effort towards such. I have the luxury of living in a mostly neutral country and the effects of a war will be much different in my country than in others.
My most pressing concern at the moment is the effects of Brexit as I will soon be living on the only land border with Britain, which is likely to stir up tensions in Northern Ireland again. I have a realistic outlook and am more prepared every day.
I don't appreciate being called foolish simply for not supporting what I consider to be rot in the human soul, and in my opinion I think you're merely in love with being as controversial and edgy as possible, which I find immature and tiresome.

You are simply not as enlightened as me. All that you had said are basic rules of preparation for war. You are heavily personally armed thus you understand that you cannot trust your fellow man. It is just one step further when you will transfer this logic to foreign nation. Nations are just like people thus, if you arm yourself, you are hypocritical for not allowing same "just to be sure" thing for a nation. Furthermore, Krieg manifests in many forms. You are simply fighting your magical battles. You bend will of the weak or try to as best as you are able. In essence, it is all the same to violent conflict. You are only less honest and more evil with it. Where I present the undeniable truth and honesty, you present slavery and deception. Magick is a weapon of the weak. You try to hide your intentions and your existence thus refusing to stand tall and proud for your beliefs and position. Secondly, you are evil, because you use magick to overwrite will of others. You try to force others to act how you please. It is not different than my way, just methods are different.
08-23-2017, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 09:13 AM by Wylandriah91.)
"You are simply not as enlightened as me."

Oh I'm sure.

"Secondly, you are evil, because you use magick to overwrite will of others."

I use no commanding or compelling. Simply prayer and encouragement. I find it amusing that someone so "enlightened" is so prone to assumption.

If you think enlightenment means supporting war, pouring your ego all over every thread you can, at every opportunity, and simply believing whatever assumptions pop into your head at any given time, there is literally no point in talking to you. Your delusion has gone too far.

I am weak in the face of such forces and I do what I can from where I am, socially, economically and geographically.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
08-23-2017, 09:22 AM
Well, you made it look like you are using said forces to affect other people. It is nothing new, we have people who are trying to bind Trump and so on.
08-23-2017, 11:47 AM
Happened to talk a bit with a pagan magician lately, he involved in a pagan group and they have this ritual or tradition to gather in a group /community, gathering together regulary, having the sex in group ....only saw it in movies before...too scared to continue the talk, but can anyone enlighten me a bit, what kind of ritual or tradition , is it a sort of sex magick? he also mentioned a few other things related, un conventional.

someones in his group r famous ones written books on amazon.
08-24-2017, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2017 02:40 AM by travsha.)
(08-23-2017 07:06 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  Furthermore, I'm sick and tired of men being treated like shit. We are builders and destroyers of nations and empires. It is by our hand world moves. Yet, this world is heavily turned against us. Being a man is almost a source of shame! I'm sick and tired of said worthless women whining their way into all the privilages while having no responsibility.

This quote suggest either extreme ignorance or just plain sexism.

Men are way more privileged compared to women and women get treated much worse then men.

Women couldnt vote until recently, women get raped and then blamed for it, women get paid less for doing the same work, women are less likely to be promoted because of their sex, ect..... Even our language is focused on masculine words constantly downplaying women.

Men enjoy way more privileged then women.

And women have plenty of responsibilities.

You seem to have a very skewed view of reality if you think women have no responsibilities and that women are more privileged then men. You might try researching the term "patriarchy."

BTW - there are many female soldiers these days too, not just men. Should men who dump a female soldier also get charged with treason?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LOL, Sexuality test. xdemon 13 1,914 08-08-2012 08:34 AM
Last Post: Romantic