Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexuality
08-24-2017, 04:50 AM
(08-22-2017 02:09 AM)travsha Wrote:  
(08-20-2017 01:53 AM)TiagoValis Wrote:  It's always an informal affair, a few loose sentences.

1) Virginity should not be valued. Morally it forces people to fight against their needs, to suffer, in addition to lowering them.
2) Marriage leads to domestic violence.
3) For me the past only makes a difference when I think about it. If you do not think there are no problems.
4) There are sexual partners with more than two members. Both because they are bisexual and traditionally (a man can have several women).
5) Sex should be easier for people who need it. However, if it is my daughter I prefer that she only do it with boyfriends.
6) If the old loses intensity does the feelings get worn out?
7) For me the life story of a girl may have value, but it is not the most important. I'd say only 70% of the amount.
Most of this is nonsense.

Agreed.

For clarification this is the lounge so I can say virtually whatever the flying fuck I feel like.

OP if you would do the rest of the world the honor it would be appreciated by so very many if you could avoid being an ignorant dipshit in the future.

Thank you and go fuck yourself but in the good way, masturbate away hombre. Angel

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2017, 08:08 AM
(08-24-2017 02:39 AM)travsha Wrote:  
(08-23-2017 07:06 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  Furthermore, I'm sick and tired of men being treated like shit. We are builders and destroyers of nations and empires. It is by our hand world moves. Yet, this world is heavily turned against us. Being a man is almost a source of shame! I'm sick and tired of said worthless women whining their way into all the privilages while having no responsibility.

This quote suggest either extreme ignorance or just plain sexism.

Men are way more privileged compared to women and women get treated much worse then men.

Women couldnt vote until recently, women get raped and then blamed for it, women get paid less for doing the same work, women are less likely to be promoted because of their sex, ect..... Even our language is focused on masculine words constantly downplaying women.

Men enjoy way more privileged then women.

And women have plenty of responsibilities.

You seem to have a very skewed view of reality if you think women have no responsibilities and that women are more privileged then men. You might try researching the term "patriarchy."

BTW - there are many female soldiers these days too, not just men. Should men who dump a female soldier also get charged with treason?

And who said that women deserves those privaleges to begin with? Civil privilages should be balanced with responsibilities. What we have today is illogical and unfair to begin with rather than the opposite.

1) This is because men had responsibility to go to war. Women had a luxury of not getting blown up to shreds. It is sexist to send mainly men to war instead of letting some women to play dress up and get PSTD for a change;
2) At least women can get raped. Men cannot. If you speak out, you are a sissy. Also, jokes about men being rapped is fun, but not for women.

Look, how funny then genders are reversed!

3) Wage gap is largely falsehood. Furthermore, women are naturally less competitive than men. Women exceeds in mid level education/performance where men performs either very well or poorly. I do not know how it is in western world, like in backwards USA is, but all my bosses are females here. It is quite common sight to see all mid to high level managers being females;

4) Women usually have all the privileges in today's world and law is turned against the men. If woman pleads rape, a man goes to prison without a trial! If a woman wants to rob man of his children, she has that privallage.

Women are a joke in armed branches to be honest. They are fine as long as they serve in more technical branches like airforce, but the moment when they join infantry, everything goes to hell. Women in the army is the cancer upon our very society. Though, with proper attitude towards serving females, they can perform just as well as men under limited parameters without degrading integrity and performance of the military.
08-24-2017, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2017 12:15 PM by travsha.)
(08-24-2017 08:08 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  And who said that women deserves those privaleges to begin with? Civil privilages should be balanced with responsibilities. What we have today is illogical and unfair to begin with rather than the opposite.

1) This is because men had responsibility to go to war. Women had a luxury of not getting blown up to shreds. It is sexist to send mainly men to war instead of letting some women to play dress up and get PSTD for a change;
2) At least women can get raped. Men cannot. If you speak out, you are a sissy. Also, jokes about men being rapped is fun, but not for women
3) Wage gap is largely falsehood. Furthermore, women are naturally less competitive than men. Women exceeds in mid level education/performance where men performs either very well or poorly. I do not know how it is in western world, like in backwards USA is, but all my bosses are females here. It is quite common sight to see all mid to high level managers being females;
4) Women usually have all the privileges in today's world and law is turned against the men. If woman pleads rape, a man goes to prison without a trial! If a woman wants to rob man of his children, she has that privallage.

Women are a joke in armed branches to be honest. They are fine as long as they serve in more technical branches like airforce, but the moment when they join infantry, everything goes to hell. Women in the army is the cancer upon our very society. Though, with proper attitude towards serving females, they can perform just as well as men under limited parameters without degrading integrity and performance of the military. [/align][/font]
I see, you are just sexist and ignorant, that is why you want to charge women for ridiculous crimes they didnt commit just because a mans feelings got hurt. You seem to think women are weak and just here to service men which shows how little you know of real women.

1. Plenty of women go to war and are in the military (especially in countries like Israel where all women must serve, but even in USA about 16% of the military is made of women)
2. Being raped isnt a privilege you hateful ignorant man. Both sexes get raped, but women get raped far more often and then blamed for it while the rapist goes free raping more people.
3. Wage gap is not a myth - currently in USA there is a 20% wage gap. Do some actual research before making up crazy lies.
4. Women dont have all the privileges. They have way less. Nobody in the world gets more privileges then men. Men have been holding women down for thousands of years and treating them like property. If a women pleads rape they usually get blamed and there is always a trial before jail, and often times the rapist gets away. If a women wants to take her children she has to go to court and prove the man isnt a responsible parent, and it is very hard to do, not to mention expensive.

Please stop making up random lies.

Women in the military are no joke at all. Look at Israel that has one of the most effective militaries in the world despite having more women then almost any other army.

Dude, seriously learn and do some real research before opening your ignorant mouth.

And before saying women shouldnt be in the army, maybe think about how men are the ones sending people to wars for stupid reasons, and signing up to kill people for money. If you sign up to be a terrorist working for the government and killing random civilians in the middle east no wonder you get PTSD.

If anyone should get charged with treason its the rich jerks sending people to war and the idiots signing up to be murderers for hire and killing in our countries name.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-24-2017, 03:41 PM
Seeing that Family Guy video reminds me that Carrie Fisher is dead now. And that she can't be in episode nine of Star Wars like it was originally planned.
08-24-2017, 08:48 PM
Travsha the wage gap does exist but it's been shown time and time again that the reasons for this are not that companies are paying women less (which is illegal and if it wasn't everyone would hire women to keep costs down), but because men take higher risk and therefore higher paid jobs such as construction whereas women generally take jobs in the service industry and this throws the average off. There is also a pay gap between taller men and shorter or skinny men. It's just natural and not something peeps need to get up in arms about.
Also, women DO have a MUCH higher chance of gaining custody. I have several male friends whose psychotic exes are making their lives hell and restricting their access to their children. This whole women are the victims thing is bullshit. There are human rights issues on both sides.

That said I still think Calicifer's attitude fucking stinks.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
08-24-2017, 10:13 PM
(08-24-2017 03:41 PM)Emperor Time Wrote:  Seeing that Family Guy video reminds me that Carrie Fisher is dead now. And that she can't be in episode nine of Star Wars like it was originally planned.
Carrie Fisher suffered long time mentall illness and addiction, she is a hero both here and there... in stars.

European women probably have the best social status and protection, education and careers. certain middle east country women r not allowed to walk in street alone and must wear masks. certain african asian countries women still live in no difference fm the old times, many live a life as sex slaves.
08-25-2017, 01:29 AM
(08-24-2017 08:48 PM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  Travsha the wage gap does exist but it's been shown time and time again that the reasons for this are not that companies are paying women less (which is illegal and if it wasn't everyone would hire women to keep costs down), but because men take higher risk and therefore higher paid jobs such as construction whereas women generally take jobs in the service industry and this throws the average off. There is also a pay gap between taller men and shorter or skinny men. It's just natural and not something peeps need to get up in arms about.
Also, women DO have a MUCH higher chance of gaining custody. I have several male friends whose psychotic exes are making their lives hell and restricting their access to their children. This whole women are the victims thing is bullshit. There are human rights issues on both sides.

That said I still think Calicifer's attitude fucking stinks.
The wage gap has nothing to do with men and women having different jobs - the wage gap is how men and women get paid for doing the same exact job.

Women has a slightly better chance of getting custody, but not as much as they used to, and they cant just take the kids - they need a court order and the court needs a reason to give them that order. Unless the mother can show that the father isnt fit to have custody then the father will at least get partial custody.

You might be surprised - the laws have been changing lately and are starting to favor the men more and more.

But while on this topic - another burden women have is being raped and having to raise the child of the rapist, or men just running and leaving them with the child.....

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-25-2017, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2017 05:25 AM by Wylandriah91.)
Genuinely it is illegal to do that and there are governing bodies that conduct audits who would notice. Trust me I'm left leaning but this particular issue is something I've researched and it isn't true. It's perpetuated by crazy far lefters but it's illegal and doesn't happen.

I'm not saying that women aren't ever victims but there is PLENTY of unreported, invisible psychological abuse coming from the female side. If you've ever had a girlfriend get in a mood and refuse to tell you why, you've been a victim of it. That passive aggressive bullshit has a fancy name but it's emotional abuse plain and simple and it's SCARILY prevalent.

08-25-2017, 06:27 AM
When children are involved in cases like that it is much worse for you guys than it is over here. In Ireland a single mum gets given a house and more than enough money to feed and look after themselves. Very, very few single mums ever have to work two shitty jobs or anything like that. Again it's a civil rights issue. At least abortion is legal in America.

08-25-2017, 08:04 AM
It depends in the states. In Nevada judges are (generally) more neutral. They favor moms in Idaho. Dads in cali that I've seen. Its bullshit that governments don't properly investigate these situations. Gender doesn't define the ability to take care of kids.

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.

Mei autem pene est clavis inferni

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LOL, Sexuality test. xdemon 13 1,937 08-08-2012 08:34 AM
Last Post: Romantic