Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexuality
08-25-2017, 08:13 AM
(08-25-2017 05:25 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  Genuinely it is illegal to do that and there are governing bodies that conduct audits who would notice. Trust me I'm left leaning but this particular issue is something I've researched and it isn't true. It's perpetuated by crazy far lefters but it's illegal and doesn't happen.

I'm not saying that women aren't ever victims but there is PLENTY of unreported, invisible psychological abuse coming from the female side. If you've ever had a girlfriend get in a mood and refuse to tell you why, you've been a victim of it. That passive aggressive bullshit has a fancy name but it's emotional abuse plain and simple and it's SCARILY prevalent.
Not at all trying to say women never do bad things. The issue isnt whether one sex is all good or all bad - we are all people and all do good and bad things and should all be treated equally. Both sexes treat each other like shit sometimes, but this is probably made worse by inequality.

Historically our world has mostly been ruled by men and a lot of the biggest evils perpetuated by humans on other humans has been by men (maybe this is because we were in power and maybe women would have been just as bad as rulers - who knows?). Wars, genocides ect - started by men.

Historically men have ruled over women and done anything they can to try and raise themselves above women. Women by and large still have less power then men and are treated as less then in many cases. Things are finally starting to balance out quite a bit nowadays in modern countries (not in developing or traditional countries though).

To me, I think we all benefit by treating each other equally. And if you cant respect the opposite sex, we all probably know the real reason is because you are scared of them.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2017, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2017 03:18 PM by Wylandriah91.)
I pretty much agree with you on all of that. Women have pretty much every opportunity men have in the West, which is why I find these feminists who are basically just insane people screaming about imaginary injustices to be ridiculous, and I think they belittle and devalue the progress that HAS been made.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
Find all posts by this user
08-26-2017, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 12:55 AM by travsha.)
(08-25-2017 03:17 PM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  I pretty much agree with you on all of that. Women have pretty much every opportunity men have in the West, which is why I find these feminists who are basically just insane people screaming about imaginary injustices to be ridiculous, and I think they belittle and devalue the progress that HAS been made.

Some feminists go too extreme of course - this always happen when you try to fix one extremism that things often swing to the other extreme before finding the balance. Too much patriarchy makes people crave an imbalance of feminism.

In general though they do not have all the same opportunities as men do. In many cases it is harder for them to get hired, they can be left with children if they are raped or a man flees, they can be raped and often no one will help them, they have less power and get heard less in conversations.... Many men treat them like objects or approach them aggressively on the street - many women are scared to walk alone at night because f how strangers will treat them. They are still marginalized and treated as inferior in many ways. Things are much closer and more balanced in some countries then they used to be, but they arent fully balanced yet, and in some countries things are as bad as they have ever been.

Get to really know some women and ask them how being a women has been hard for them and you might be surprised what you hear.....

08-26-2017, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 01:09 AM by Wylandriah91.)
Well, I AM a woman and I do know how hard it can be. I simply reject extreme feminism and the wage gap rumour because it belittles the real work that has to be done. However, it's a complex problem and tbh much worse in the USA than here as I've stated. A lot of the problems you've mentioned are extremely rare or non existent over here. Fathers are required by law to pay maintenance and because of our low population it's much easier to enforce, and culturally men respect and are generally kind and polite to women. The only kind of person who aren't are social outcast alcoholics and no one really gives a shit about them. I walked alone at night a LOT in Dublin and never felt afraid once. America is fucked up.

08-26-2017, 01:11 AM
Ya, you said western countries are all over this stuff.... Go to the south in America and you will see all kinds of blatant sexism and racism going on....

Calicifer is a good example of how so many men disrespect women on a constant basis, you dont even have to leave the forum.....

I am glad it is not as bad right where you live as most of the rest of the world. You are lucky.

08-26-2017, 01:20 AM
Well I didn't say they're over it, I said women have every opportunity that men have, and meant that in terms of employment, voting, even driving which is a right western women take completely for granted forgetting some women are still not permitted. Obviously culturally there is still work to do which is why it annoys me when people get all wigged out about stuff that doesnt exist or is really fucking irrelevant like "manspreading".
There are Muslim women living in western countries that are being forced into marriages under fear of death. Women who HAVE been killed over it. While I agree that being catcalled at or disrespected isn't nice, I just think the priorities need to be reassessed.

08-26-2017, 07:01 AM
I agree that equality is important and should be the case everywhere in fact. But it probably won't truly occur in America until we have the first official female president. Since the first unofficial one was Edith Wilson who talk for her husband Woodrow Wilson who on October 2, 1919, had suffered a serious stroke, leaving him paralyzed on his left side, along with blindness in his left eye and with only partial vision in the right eye
08-26-2017, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 09:28 AM by Calicifer.)
I simply love the self-righteous and self congratulatory attitude of travsha. You know so little and yet, assume so much. Talking with you is like talking with mere children, it is just descending to educate you, but it is why I'm here, isn't? Smiling

Though, I'm glad that I inspired some deeper conversation, though, of course, points which you do not like are ignored.

Quote:I see, you are just sexist and ignorant, that is why you want to charge women for ridiculous crimes they didnt commit just because a mans feelings got hurt. You seem to think women are weak and just here to service men which shows how little you know of real women.

Starting with insults. How enlightened we are. Smiling

Well, you are shit face and your take up the butt! Ha! Are you crying yet?

Quote:1. Plenty of women go to war and are in the military (especially in countries like Israel where all women must serve, but even in USA about 16% of the military is made of women)

Human military were rarely taken seriously and humans wage war in a wrong fashion. Though, superior firepower doctrine of western world favors said women, but still, they are highly unsuited for infantry combat. What you fail to realize is what I'm talking specifically since you are ignorant and extremely bias. You judge instead of listen. You still have long way to go my friend. Smiling

https://www.reddit.com/r/Military/commen...mbat_is_a/

It is a separate topic in itself. I can of course, enlighten you about realities of this question, but we need a separate topic about this. It is way too much to explain to you mixed with everything else.

Quote:2. Being raped isnt a privilege you hateful ignorant man. Both sexes get raped, but women get raped far more often and then blamed for it while the rapist goes free raping more people.

You completely missed my point. Relax, breathe man. What I meant is that women can get raped. We are denying the very existence of men being raped. Furthermore, it is multitudes higher than it is assumed due to very nature of men and assumption that it is not a thing. This is why it does not happen. When man's "holy passage" gets desecrated, it is a lot worse physically for a man to endure. Furthermore, often it carries a lot higher social and psychological burden on a man due to said culture. Of man not being able to complain due to numerous reasons, shame, laughter and so on.

Quote:3. Wage gap is not a myth - currently in USA there is a 20% wage gap. Do some actual research before making up crazy lies.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness...fd98ad2596

Educate yourself man. Do not delude nor fall into denial. You were told you are wrong. Either you are man enough to admit that you were lied to and deluded or you are not.

Quote:4. Women dont have all the privileges. They have way less. Nobody in the world gets more privileges then men. Men have been holding women down for thousands of years and treating them like property. If a women pleads rape they usually get blamed and there is always a trial before jail, and often times the rapist gets away. If a women wants to take her children she has to go to court and prove the man isnt a responsible parent, and it is very hard to do, not to mention expensive.

Other points were touched by other members. By privileges you forget to mention that women get preferential treatment just because they are women. Did you ever wondered why YOU have to approach a girl, buy her everything, shower her with attention? Be a gentelmen, take care of her needs, wither the hardships, provide for a family? These are hidden priveleges which you cannot perceive. Being equal in rights does not mean that women are being treated better nowadays. Being a muslim does not mean that you are worse off as a woman. Nowaday men treat women as fuck bags, gone are shivalry. You are westerner, thus you are culturally bankrupt, but we in the east treated women as little princesses. They never really marched to the streets for equal rights, because we loved our women for them not to feel mistreated.

Though, I blame poor western kidengarden education. You simply were not told such things as: "Hey, look at her. She is a girl. She is different than you. She is gentle, soft and kind. You must treat her very nicely. Always respect her, give her the way, "first bite". You should never hit a girl and so on". You simply never had as good education as we did, thus this is partly why we are so much more masculine and femine in general than westerners. Since our civilization is ascended and we know secrets that yours do not. That girls and boys are inherently different and thus, not equals.

Quote:Women in the military are no joke at all. Look at Israel that has one of the most effective militaries in the world despite having more women then almost any other army.

It is really funny since "everyone" in the military are strongly against women serving there under conditions which I said before.

Quote:And before saying women shouldnt be in the army, maybe think about how men are the ones sending people to wars for stupid reasons, and signing up to kill people for money. If you sign up to be a terrorist working for the government and killing random civilians in the middle east no wonder you get PTSD.

Logic much? Of course, with female president, world would be so much better now. Ah, I love you kids. Smiling

Quote:If anyone should get charged with treason its the rich jerks sending people to war and the idiots signing up to be murderers for hire and killing in our countries name.

Who are murders? Killing enemies of state is a rightful cause of course. Though, you surprisingly touched very little my original statement. You deluded and distorted it. You did not touched my position at all nor I think you did even comprehended such position to begin with.
08-26-2017, 10:02 AM
Rather be ignorant and biased, then pompous and biased. Or elitist. And the whole point of secrets is to deny their existance, not dangle your greater knowledge. Is your spirtuality an ego game for you?

Take everything with a grain of salt, and a mound of hope.
08-26-2017, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017 10:48 AM by travsha.)
(08-26-2017 09:06 AM)Calicifer Wrote:  Starting with insults. How enlightened we are. Smiling

Well, you are shit face and your take up the butt! Ha! Are you crying yet?
Not insults - just stating the truth. You are sexist and seem proud of it.

Quote:Human military were rarely taken seriously and humans wage war in a wrong fashion.
Human military are rarely taken seriously? What are you even talking about?

Quote:
Quote:2. Being raped isnt a privilege you hateful ignorant man. Both sexes get raped, but women get raped far more often and then blamed for it while the rapist goes free raping more people.
You completely missed my point. Relax, breathe man. What I meant is that women can get raped. We are denying the very existence of men being raped. Furthermore, it is multitudes higher than it is assumed due to very nature of men and assumption that it is not a thing. This is why it does not happen. When man's "holy passage" gets desecrated, it is a lot worse physically for a man to endure. Furthermore, often it carries a lot higher social and psychological burden on a man due to said culture. Of man not being able to complain due to numerous reasons, shame, laughter and so on.
No one here denied that men get raped. It is not nearly as common though. Also - while you claim men are not allowed to complain - yes they are. But both men and women feel like they cant (not just men - women are afraid of this too, and in some cases coming forward makes them a target and they get further traumatized for saying they were raped). Women experience shame and laughter as well when they tell people they are raped.

The difference here is - most men can walk down the street without worrying about getting suddenly raped. While on the other side in many places women are afraid to walk streets at night or even visit a bar alone because they are afraid of getting raped.

Quote:Other points were touched by other members. By privileges you forget to mention that women get preferential treatment just because they are women. Did you ever wondered why YOU have to approach a girl, buy her everything, shower her with attention? Be a gentelmen, take care of her needs, wither the hardships, provide for a family?
This doesnt really happen these days in many places. If it did happen most likely the man is paying for stuff cuz he wants to feel manly, and then expects the girl to sleep with him because he paid for a date (like she is a whore for sale). These days though it is common for people to split bills or people just do netflix and chill. For the most part men do not act like gentlemen and take care of women - in many cases it is often more about trying to get them drunk so you can take advantage of them.

Quote:You are westerner, thus you are culturally bankrupt, but we in the east treated women as little princesses. They never really marched to the streets for equal rights, because we loved our women for them not to feel mistreated.
Sure, I am morally bankrupt for wanting to respect women, but you treat women like princesses because you think they should get charged with treason if they dont love a soldier anymore and want to break up.

Maybe they dont march on the streets for equal rights because they are too scared and brainwashed by hateful men trying to "put them in their place".

Quote:Though, I blame poor western kidengarden education. You simply were not told such things as: "Hey, look at her. She is a girl. She is different than you. She is gentle, soft and kind. You must treat her very nicely. Always respect her, give her the way, "first bite". You should never hit a girl and so on". You simply never had as good education as we did, thus this is partly why we are so much more masculine and femine in general than westerners. Since our civilization is ascended and we know secrets that yours do not. That girls and boys are inherently different and thus, not equals.
Actually boys at a young age are taught not to hit women. In many eastern countries it is still allowed to beat your wife though, while that gets you in prison here.

You have no clue what you are talking about dude. Your made up examples here are completely wrong and only based on your fantasies.

Quote:
Quote:Women in the military are no joke at all. Look at Israel that has one of the most effective militaries in the world despite having more women then almost any other army.
It is really funny since "everyone" in the military are strongly against women serving there under conditions which I said before.
Not true at all. Again - Israel has one of the most effective militaries in the world despite being very small.... Many women and they are not only embraced in the military but also required to join because they are valued so much.

Quote:Logic much? Of course, with female president, world would be so much better now. Ah, I love you kids. Smiling
I never said anything about a woman president. That is just you making up random claims because you dont have anything of substance to say.

Quote:Who are murders? Killing enemies of state is a rightful cause of course. Though, you surprisingly touched very little my original statement. You deluded and distorted it. You did not touched my position at all nor I think you did even comprehended such position to begin with.
Killing people because your government told you to isnt a rightful cause - just means you kill for money. Generally this will almost always make the world worse for everyone including the killers themselves - the real reason these soldiers have PTSD isnt because they got dumped, but because they went around killing people for bogus reasons so some rich dudes can profit. When they realize they are a paid terrorist and that they are ruining and ending lives for money they start to hate themselves and create PTSD.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LOL, Sexuality test. xdemon 13 1,914 08-08-2012 08:34 AM
Last Post: Romantic