Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update.
01-14-2018, 01:57 PM
While ago i put a coworkers slack ways. Who i was the one to pick his stuff. I tread him whit magic. But hopefully get a fight, and beat him. Well nxt day he say evething ok i say yes. A membwr here. Say be a gentleman. Ok so he slack nxt 2 days. Gi to corwing horgrove. Pick the cause accidents. And i did 3 on the road, a week later, he cut 2 fingers. Which mean he call sick. Nit big deal. But slack the day tat work whit me. I finiah on monday he cut in wensday. And work thursday. And Saturday. No whit me Friday. Well i slack amd his friends got do his, and my job. And send anither conjuration his way. His friends not happy when i sliw down. Well. Its a lesson. Bxse we can talk disagre, but not cross lines is much better, got pictures of tis guys, ready to pull a trick. Or a few,,, im happy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2018, 05:04 AM
You what?
01-15-2018, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2018 08:03 AM by Wylandriah91.)
Belph man I respect you immensely and I know you are a serious magician with an impressive collection of books, but I never have any idea wtf you're saying man.

I'm glad you're happy though x'D

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
01-15-2018, 08:26 AM
Ok guy piss me off. I use corwin hargrove new book in cause a accident. Guy cut 2 fingers in less of 8 days. Tat book is good i did 3 times .or 3 nights. Great results.
01-15-2018, 08:36 AM
Sounds pretty potent alright

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A proper Mystery (Latest Update 12.22.2013) AnonALion 48 4,141 12-28-2013 03:03 AM
Last Post: The God-King