Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voodoo
12-22-2016, 09:41 PM
Hi i am new to this website and looking for help.
I woke up yesterday morning my bed was covered in black dust. I was also in a deep sleep that night because i usually awake at least once. I only awoke in the morning my body felt different and black dust was over my bed sheets and pillows.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2016, 09:21 PM
Either santa left coal in your stockings or......
KRAMPUS!!!

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-30-2016, 04:36 PM
(12-22-2016 09:41 PM)cub Wrote:  Hi i am new to this website and looking for help.
I woke up yesterday morning my bed was covered in black dust. I was also in a deep sleep that night because i usually awake at least once. I only awoke in the morning my body felt different and black dust was over my bed sheets and pillows.

That black dust could be the dust which is collected on ceiling fan with time and the moment the dust loses its grip it fells down. Before coming to any conclusion I suggest you should check your ceiling fan. Cool

I believe in Karma
12-31-2016, 09:56 AM
Or worse... Your ventillation system. Getting that cleaned is a pain.... And can be costly if the vents need to be resealed.

[Image: bear%203.png]
01-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Yes, and if that dust enters in your respiratory system then you are gonna be in grave danger. So don't avoid it. Check it out and get it cleaned ASAP.

I believe in Karma
01-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Have you burned something in your room? Maybe incense or a candle dressed with something that could've been burnt and traveled to your sheets? Sometimes the wick of the candle releases tiny black ashes that get suspended in the air.

Also, if you are a female or have a partner that uses makeup, could be something like temporary hair dye (spray), cracking nail polish, or even eyeliner that someone forgot to remove (or fell off dry from the brush cap when some makeup took place).

I know it sounds absurd, but I'm just giving a guess. It could be anything, just don't freakout.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Voodoo death spell cast on youtube Angelo 8 841 07-08-2016 12:08 PM
Last Post: Angelo