Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats up
09-06-2017, 11:23 PM
im bored for today, staying at our suburb house again but for just one day. lazy as fuck, doing nothing. enjoying the last lazy days so to speak. i have big ambitions for the next school year. it starts at september 15 here. hope it wont be as awful as previous ones Happy and you know, dont giving a fuck about my ilnesses or whatever. im just "be-ing" Happy
so whats up? what you are doing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 11:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 11:33 PM by Arkadius-Rash.)
How old are you? Just wondering, as for me, I'm just chilling at my parents house right now, they arnt home and that way I can save on my air conditioning by having it off and watching tv over here Hehe I'm going to start reading a book in a little while then after lunch I'm going to wait a couple hours then go back home and work out, pretty simple and relaxing Cool
Something really messed up... my right nostril was bleeding really slightly and has stopped but my right ear has blood coming out... this happened to my left side and I was deaf for a day but I'm not getting any hearing loss with this one *shrugs* it's odd

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2017, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 11:41 PM by almightysemiwizard.)
it indeed sounds odd if it happened out of blue. other than that good for you i guess.
ill see if i can bring myself to work out today. sometimes just having these do nothing days feels right.
as to my age im not really comfortable sharing it but whatever im 16.

*going to be very soon so im practically 16. whats your age if you dont mind?
09-07-2017, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 12:17 AM by Arkadius-Rash.)
I'm 28, I only asked because of the school comment I didn't know if you were in highschool or college Tounge my bad didn't mean to get personal Hehe and yeah it happened out of the blue.

As for working out... I just love the way it makes you feel after a good hour work out, it's a nice euphoric feeling that's like my own personal drug Smiling

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2017, 12:43 AM
nothing wrong dont worry Smiling i know the feeling, it gets nice after an intense workout
09-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Even us old guys still enjoy a decent workout. Not doing one is the real sin.
09-07-2017, 02:30 AM
Aw man nothing better Tounge almightysemiwizard have you ever tried rock climbing? Delighted to hear you're approaching school with a healthy "fuck it" attitude Tounge
Nothing much up here, back from work and just chilling with cats now Happy

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
09-07-2017, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 02:34 AM by almightysemiwizard.)
yes im guilty Tounge i exercised quite a lot actually but it gets boring after a while. i need a little rest. not that its a chore. i enjoy it when im on the right mindset

havent tried rock climbing. sounds interesting.
cats are cute Tounge
09-07-2017, 02:35 AM
It's incredibly good exercise, but it's not your standard boring squats and sit-ups type exercise, it's scary and exhilarating and the feeling you get when you reach the top is incredible.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
09-07-2017, 02:37 AM
oh ill try that someday.
actually many things should be done "someday" but hey i got time and im starting very soon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Whats up guys? Warcloud 8 735 05-30-2016 10:56 AM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  Whats your favorite position on bed? William 14 1,192 06-01-2013 02:14 AM
Last Post: William
  Whats the meaning with life? Dяea 7 998 10-03-2012 09:12 AM
Last Post: Beauty