Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats up
09-07-2017, 02:40 AM
Even just climb a tree. Exercise doesn't have to be a chore is my point Smiling

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2017, 03:51 AM
Agreed.
Hey since this thread is loose, thre is a girl I like, I didn't have the opportunity to interact with her really and I want to tell her how I feel before the school starts because if I dont I won't see her much until the next summer. Huh.. so you know we didn't interact other than hello here and there.
Do you think I should just go for it fast-mode? Talk to her for some days then just tell it? Feels weird you know. I'm not good looking either. Opposite of her.
So what do you think? How would you react if someone told you they love you out of blue?
09-07-2017, 06:21 AM
It'd be a bit wierd man I'm not gonna lie. If I were you I'd just hang out and see where it goes. She'll be able to tell quick enough that you like her, and if she keeps hanging out, then I'd wait for the right moment to kiss her. If she wants it to happen it will, then just go for it... But I'd definitely stay well away from the L word for a good bit of time.

09-07-2017, 06:38 AM
Hehe I was going to say that same thing, don't ever use the L word >Sad and by ever I mean for a long long time and when it feels like it's been long enough wait even longer! xD but yeah spend time with her, get to know who she is... see if you both really click or not, for instance I meey cute girls in the bar but I don't go hit on them just because they are cute, they genuinely have to have something about them that makes me want to start up a conversation, for instance last time a girl was wearing an eye of Horus necklace and I asked her about it we got to talking and we got to know each other, but there are a lot of cute girls you just won't click with, you gotta use your brain and not your head ^-^

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2017, 06:38 AM
what can i say, i agree.
the circumstances were not right, i spent all summer away.
09-07-2017, 06:43 AM
Hello and how are you doing?
09-07-2017, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 06:45 AM by almightysemiwizard.)
and its not only about looks you know, she looks good though its more about intellect and personality. didnt talked to her for long but these things are obvious. there are not many people "on her level" here.idk ifm being elitist Tounge

hello Emperor Time. things are not great but they are going to be. im feeling just fine. how are you? Smiling
09-07-2017, 01:09 PM
I have a Love question too....
actually several questions....
Calicifer hit one point, he pointed out that a girl needs to build up a healthy/correct image of a male, how to build , and what is a correct image of male?
I m escaping discussing this with Calicifer because he is demi-GodHappyHappy
he is showing how loving man he is , but girls even run away from him, no desire to talk to him, he is too glory demi-GodHappyHappy

but seriously, i really need some tips on male image,
thanksSmiling
09-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Sorry it not great yet and good luck on it getting better very soon.
09-07-2017, 09:32 PM
Smokevision the correct image of a male is different for every woman, you should first wonder what type of woman you want to find Smiling also, it changes with age. Most teenaged girls and immature women like the "bad boy" type, an arsehole who ignores them, someone who seems angry at the world, or just a thickheaded jock.
More mature and sensible women and girls want a man who can look after them, someone nice, funny and strong, someone who displays capability in life and a good attitude. Money helps. Whether we like it or not, women are biologically set up to seek out a provider, and in the modern day that means money. Good looks help, but they only widen your selection, improving quantity but not necessarily quality of the women you will attract.
And an easy confidence is the number 1 attractive quality. If you can sing, dance, play an instrument, do things other men would consider embarrassing but you find fun, you're onto a winner. This involves you being able to work on your flaws, admit when you're wrong, look after your mental health and love yourself Smiling

And magic. Do lots of magic Tounge haha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Whats up guys? Warcloud 8 672 05-30-2016 10:56 AM
Last Post: Rashnu
  Whats your favorite position on bed? William 14 1,149 06-01-2013 02:14 AM
Last Post: William
  Whats the meaning with life? Dяea 7 955 10-03-2012 09:12 AM
Last Post: Beauty