Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats up
09-08-2017, 02:46 AM
Hmmm I wonder if doing incredibly stupid jokes effortlessly counts as confident, I have no shame D: Hehe

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2017, 04:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2017 04:58 AM by almightysemiwizard.)
well seems shes not here so yeah all hopes go into thrash can i guess.
eh, had a fight with my father, i dont know if its bad anymore, seems to be pushing me to be more agressive, open confident, "my way" i dont know.
even these "mature people" can get really stupid and principial.

it may seem to you that im being a little bitch but you know nobody i ever knew went through what im going through. im just going to be 16 damnit. body misfunctioning like damaged or like im 70.
constantly shit happens.
i see people my age bitch about little things and i would gladly be in their place. you know no subjective bullshit. anyone would tell you im just much more fucked.
it gets too much at times
Find all posts by this user
09-08-2017, 05:47 AM
Lucky S.O.B, mainly coz I just wanna sleep in past 4:30 on weekdays lol.

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".
09-08-2017, 05:48 AM
16 is a rough age for a lot of people, you'll make it through it though and perhaps even look back and miss a lot of the stuff, problems only seem to get rougher as you go through life, there are certain periods of bliss but they can be few and far between.

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2017, 06:24 AM
you are right. but the problem is its much worse for some than others. my body is just feels like a factory defect sometimes. these ilnesses they dont end. i dont see anyone like that.
but in the end, fuck it, im stronger than them and im going to be great despite what i had to live or what someone thinks of me.
thank you for all your support guys Smiling
09-08-2017, 11:40 AM
(09-07-2017 09:32 PM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  Smokevision the correct image of a male is different for every woman, you should first wonder what type of woman you want to find Smiling also, it changes with age. Most teenaged girls and immature women like the "bad boy" type, an arsehole who ignores them, someone who seems angry at the world, or just a thickheaded jock.
More mature and sensible women and girls want a man who can look after them, someone nice, funny and strong, someone who displays capability in life and a good attitude. Money helps. Whether we like it or not, women are biologically set up to seek out a provider, and in the modern day that means money. Good looks help, but they only widen your selection, improving quantity but not necessarily quality of the women you will attract.
And an easy confidence is the number 1 attractive quality. If you can sing, dance, play an instrument, do things other men would consider embarrassing but you find fun, you're onto a winner. This involves you being able to work on your flaws, admit when you're wrong, look after your mental health and love yourself Smiling

And magic. Do lots of magic Tounge haha
I v been there..liked "bad boys" later liked providers etc, and learnt to dance sing and being attractive to men...
The thing is deep down i have no self confidence, i m a failure i believed that. I was my mother's counselor since kindergarden,protected her from my dad and her own family abuse.I was born to fulfill this mission...but now she hates me so much looks me in her eyes i m a useless dirty shit.
I failed her and also failed myself in many ways.
(only in spirits' eye i know they see me very differently and i don't figure out why yet.)
I see Love=Life.
it is like magick, u need to believe then it will work.
if i lost the belief in love/life, how to make it work?
if i lost the belief in being a woman,
i also lost the belief in men...
09-08-2017, 04:15 PM
id say work for yourself. work for best version of you. i dont believe that love=life. life is bigger. believe in yourself, because inside you know you are worthy. dont pay much attention to what people say. you are better, believe it, know it. you will gain confidence.
you dont owe anything to anybody, even to your mother if she hates you.
thats my perspective anyways.
and also, do magic to find the right person.
09-09-2017, 12:25 PM
(09-08-2017 04:15 PM)almightysemiwizard Wrote:  id say work for yourself. work for best version of you. i dont believe that love=life. life is bigger. believe in yourself, because inside you know you are worthy. dont pay much attention to what people say. you are better, believe it, know it. you will gain confidence.
you dont owe anything to anybody, even to your mother if she hates you.
thats my perspective anyways.
and also, do magic to find the right person.
ThanksSmiling
i believe love=life, actually i believe the life force is the love force, without this energy nobody can survive....
no, i dont owe anyone,
but i cant stop the love vibration to the ones closer to me, (even if they dont understand me or hate me),i v tried to close my heart and turn around totally, that just doesnt work for me, that makes me even worse....
09-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Quack quack quaaaaccckkkkk....

I know one thing that won't be up anytime soon.
09-09-2017, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 05:28 PM by almightysemiwizard.)
Smokevision,well i guess we are a bit different. I understand you though. We cant completely shut down these feelings,and we dont have to. But afterall they are just feelings. Do what you think is right. Dont ever lose belief in yourself. At the end its only you and what you did with your life. Not your father or mother or other people. Love them inside but dont get attached and try to not feel bad if they dont want you because they are the ones at fault, you know, helps to be a little "arrogant"
All the best to you Smiling

LOL ZackDuckers

and just wanted to add, dont get me wrong. i can get pretty emotional at times. i sometimes cry arguing with my father. i have some anxiety because of health issues. i dont want to feel any of that. thats what im talking about. take the good, throw the bad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Whats up guys? Warcloud 8 735 05-30-2016 10:56 AM
Last Post: Arkadius-Rash
  Whats your favorite position on bed? William 14 1,192 06-01-2013 02:14 AM
Last Post: William
  Whats the meaning with life? Dяea 7 998 10-03-2012 09:12 AM
Last Post: Beauty