Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
win a election.
05-16-2018, 02:24 AM
Politics. Every one here the classic voodo history of a senator win by witchcraft etc. But its real.? I was askrd tat a girl i knw her friends are runing for districts. Go some spotlight. But need a push. Tru research i put voodoo. Goetia to the side. Yes i knw influence. But not not tink tis guys help in tis case, she is runing against a strong popular wowen. She wants to win so she can move up the politic carer fast, tru i search. Books demons, spirts. The list goes slim. Evwry week. Election b tis week. And i found out. I just put the inicials. M. H.im not talking clasic magic but strong in. Politic tru some demons are into tat we see.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2018, 07:29 AM
When it comes to leaders of influence of any sort I tend to want strong, competent, intelligent, critical thinking, and LAW ABIDING individuals. I want them to to open to their flaws and recognize the problems. I want them efficient and able to actually listen and help the people.

Sadly many just WANT to CLIMB THE LADDER and TO HELL WITH THE PEASANT.

Only spin and popularity matter and any means to get it is all they want. They live in a different world.

Ahirubigguburāburasuto
[Image: tenor.gif]
05-18-2018, 12:45 AM
She advance. In short week i she nk she get lucky .tru i yse howard vernon book. The one whit the fly rare spirts. From daemonic dream
05-20-2018, 06:05 AM
(05-16-2018 02:24 AM)belphguy Wrote:  Politics. Every one here the classic voodo history of a senator win by witchcraft etc. But its real.? I was askrd tat a girl i knw her friends are runing for districts. Go some spotlight. But need a push. Tru research i put voodoo. Goetia to the side. Yes i knw influence. But not not tink tis guys help in tis case, she is runing against a strong popular wowen. She wants to win so she can move up the politic carer fast, tru i search. Books demons, spirts. The list goes slim. Evwry week. Election b tis week. And i found out. I just put the inicials. M. H.im not talking clasic magic but strong in. Politic tru some demons are into tat we see.

There's a reason celebrities like the Clintons, Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie, Michael Jackson and others have traveled to Haiti then paid to have a bull sacrificed for them. Hello? It's how you get serious things done.

Planetary wise, Jupiter rules elections so that in itself ought to give you a head's up. Spirits of Jupiter such as Iophiel can help but waiting until the last week? Hmmm..... such things as this are always better done in advance as far as possible. Still give it a try, Belph.

"Real Sorcery, Vodu and Hybrid Radionics 24/7"
www.molochsorcery.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-20-2018, 08:56 AM
Look into meme magick. May saint pepe bless thee.

I'm a realist, but in more philosophic terms, I'm what you would call a cynical asshole.
05-20-2018, 09:43 AM
She already pass. I dnt trust the jupiter planetary seals but mire into unknw demons rare.and give a try .but i will chk my notes and let u knw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is 2nd pentacle of Venus good for wealth(election astrology) then financial magick? Lono28 10 574 04-19-2018 01:47 AM
Last Post: Lono28