Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marihuana makes white women want to be with black men
09-24-2012, 06:35 AM
Marihuana was made illegal in 1937 thanks to the testimony of a white guy who among other things said that it made white women want to be with black men.

║╦║╦╗╔╗╦╦║
║║║╠╣╠╣║╠╣
╚╩╝╩║╝║╩║║╩
"Reality is just another illusion"-Hawk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Marijuana was made illegal because the timber industry saw it as a cheaper more effective means of producing paper and rope products. So they campaigned against. To this day if you look at anti marijuana financing you'll find timber and paper producers at the top of the list. They don't want to lose money. The chemical effects were never a concern.

Sana Per Ignem
09-24-2012, 08:24 PM
I don't see how Marijuana ties into that matter. Please explain if you may.

[Image: tumblr_mlckha5iBL1rnqolfo1_400.gif]
09-24-2012, 11:50 PM
Lol actually it was made illegal because they wanted an excuse to start deporting the Mexicans.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-25-2012, 01:35 AM
Marijuana was made illegal because the alcohol industry saw it as a competitive force which would decrease the consumption and culture of alcohol.

[Image: jQJqySWGiPW5e.png]
09-25-2012, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2012 01:42 AM by rumba.)
No, you have it all wrong. Marijuana is illegal because of NASA. They realized that it's easier to reach space through the psychoactive effects of the plant, and so they conspired to have it banned so that they could build expensive spaceships (to compete with the Russians, of course) and have the public think nothing of it.

[Image: rumbasmall.jpg]
You misunderstand me. I said that everything happens for a reason. I never said that everything that happens has a purpose.
09-25-2012, 02:04 AM
What the actual fuck, guys? Everyone knows governments banned the use of Marijuana because they don't want anyone to discover that aliens exist.

Criminal minds think alike!
[Image: syndicatemindsthinkalik.png]
09-25-2012, 02:20 AM
Actually, it was the leading jeans company Levi's which was the dominating opposition to marijuana because of the potential risk of using hemp for clothing and replacing the fabric used by Levi's.

[Image: jQJqySWGiPW5e.png]
09-25-2012, 02:55 AM
Guys marijuana was made illegal because the government realized that it is a parasitic mind controlling plant. You see it was placed here by aliens and when we smoke it we like it a lot so we grow more and more of it and the more we smoke it the more we think about it most of our lives revolve around the plant and then the plant subsists off of our care and constant use and eventually it spreads to all corners of the world and makes us docile and uncaring so long as we have the plant to smoke.

When this happens the aliens step in and take us over and treat us like cattle and feed us and give us more marijuana to keep us docile and then humanity is eventually dead or just stupefied.

Guys its obvious. Don't smoke marijuana. The aliens will take over the world if you do.

"He who fights with dinosaurs should look to it that he himself does not become a dinosaur. And when you dinosaur long into an abyss, the abyss dinosaurs also into you." - Dinosaur

My specialties are dinosaur working and dinosaurism. PM me with questions on just about any dinosaur, I'm a paleontologist.
09-25-2012, 03:48 AM
(09-24-2012 08:24 PM)Numb Wrote:  I don't see how Marijuana ties into that matter. Please explain if you may.

Not majiuana so much as hemp. It grows fast compared to other plants that can potentially be used for paper and fibers. I dug around a bit this morning, rather then relying on memory, and it looks like several of us are right. The white women sleeping with black men was actually a consideration at the time. As well as it being labeled a Negro dominant drug. The "reefer madness" campaign was funded by the alcohol industry and backed by the timber, paper, and fabric industries. All of them saw it as a potentialy cheaper and more effective alternative to there respective products. Since then the pharmaceutical industries have gotten on board, as it can be an alternative to many pharmaceuticals on the market today.

The point is, the phycological, and physiological effects are not a huge concern. They're always inflated and distorted. There is no chemically addictive substance in weed, it's far less damaging then alcohol and cigarettes, and has never been shown to cause the negative affects its been claimed to have. The few people that have had negative reactions to majiuana had per-existing conditions that became more pronounced under the drug. This happens with nearly any pharmaceutical, and far more with chemical substances that you get with a prescription. Just read the side effects listed for medications that could be replaced by majiuana.

Sana Per Ignem

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dumb White Girl on Facebook! Grin 13 647 05-10-2013 12:50 AM
Last Post: Stoner
  What makes your blood boil? xdemon 17 583 01-17-2013 04:49 AM
Last Post: Grin
  White Ribbon - Violence against women Morchid 6 518 12-05-2012 02:40 AM
Last Post: Astral Eye
  Single women prefer attached men Crow 6 385 08-16-2012 08:21 PM