Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Conspiracy] Beastality in Children's Shows
07-29-2013, 11:47 PM
I believe that children's shows like Little Bear incourage Beastality amongst children. The Character Emily obviously wants to fuck the shit out of the bear. And Blue's Clues. Joe obviously wants to have his way with that dog while the mailbox watches. Anyone else notice a reccuring theme here amongst these kid's shows?

[Image: OyYiLJI.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2013, 11:57 PM
What. The. Fuck...

Conspiracy theories...

Forcing your good intentions on others is no different from an evil act.
[Image: fy5y.png]
Find all posts by this user
07-30-2013, 12:01 AM
(07-29-2013 11:57 PM)Divine Darkness Wrote:  What. The. Fuck...

Conspiracy theories...

THE SHITS REAL BROCrying

07-30-2013, 12:02 AM
(07-29-2013 11:47 PM)Fronin Wrote:  I believe that children's shows like Little Bear incourage Beastality amongst children. The Character Emily obviously wants to fuck the shit out of the bear. And Blue's Clues. Joe obviously wants to have his way with that dog while the mailbox watches. Anyone else notice a reccuring theme here amongst these kid's shows?

What makes you think Emily wants to have sex with Little Bear? I'll be 100% honest, I still watch the show from time to time to remember the good ol'days of being a child and not needing to pay bills or worry about the real cares of the world. I never got the impression that anyone wants to have sex with anyone else on that show......and I'm a bit of a horn dog myself so it would be obvious to me.

For the man of religion believes in God, the magician knows God.

Rich Kids of Instagram
07-30-2013, 12:08 AM
(07-30-2013 12:02 AM)The God-King Wrote:  
(07-29-2013 11:47 PM)Fronin Wrote:  I believe that children's shows like Little Bear incourage Beastality amongst children. The Character Emily obviously wants to fuck the shit out of the bear. And Blue's Clues. Joe obviously wants to have his way with that dog while the mailbox watches. Anyone else notice a reccuring theme here amongst these kid's shows?

What makes you think Emily wants to have sex with Little Bear? I'll be 100% honest, I still watch the show from time to time to remember the good ol'days of being a child and not needing to pay bills or worry about the real cares of the world. I never got the impression that anyone wants to have sex with anyone else on that show......and I'm a bit of a horn dog myself so it would be obvious to me.
She's always flirting and you catch her staring at his nude hairy body in every fucking shot. She wants his Dick, it seems quite obvious to me.

07-30-2013, 01:05 AM
Find some more evidence of this agenda please.

[Image: sig.png]
07-30-2013, 01:15 AM
Yeah. POST CLIPS!

Forcing your good intentions on others is no different from an evil act.
[Image: fy5y.png]
07-30-2013, 01:40 AM
(07-30-2013 01:15 AM)Divine Darkness Wrote:  Yeah. POST CLIPS!

YOU PERVERT

07-30-2013, 02:19 AM
This thread gave me cancer xD and pedophilia O-O

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
07-30-2013, 03:23 AM
(07-30-2013 12:08 AM)Fronin Wrote:  She's always flirting and you catch her staring at his nude hairy body in every fucking shot. She wants his Dick, it seems quite obvious to me.

I do believe kid shows, well....maybe pre-teen shows like Sam & Cat or Degrassi, do promote certain behavior to their target audience. They do these things so that generation will grow up to accept such behavior when it's displayed in everyday life. Things such as the acceptance of homosexuality, promiscuity, pre-marital sex, etc. However, I do not think beastiality is one of them.

For the man of religion believes in God, the magician knows God.

Rich Kids of Instagram

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Inside The Mind of A Modern Day Conspiracy Theorist The God-King 1 230 07-04-2014 02:25 AM
Last Post: Darkfrost7414
  My Un-Conspiracy Theory The God-King 40 2,007 05-10-2013 09:31 AM
Last Post: The God-King
  Sirius Conspiracy Crow 4 1,039 01-12-2013 10:57 PM
Last Post: nemus_amaranthi
  Everyone say your Craziest conspiracy theories, Everyone say evidence to support it Optiphobia 18 1,813 08-15-2012 11:24 AM
Last Post: xdemon
  Star Children xdemon 9 519 07-12-2012 11:23 AM
Last Post: AnonALion