Did you know that by using the Law of Attraction, you can influence your world? There's a technique called remote influence, to influence people, results, and the world around you.
There are a few ways to do it, but this is what I do:
1) Lay down and get comfy. relax your entire body with 4-4-4 breathing. 4 seconds of inhale through your nose, hold for 4 seconds, out through your mouth 4 seconds. I do it 6x.
2) Once you are fully relaxed, visualize the person clear as heck in your mind. feel their presence. see them standing a few yards from you. see the area you're in. feel the environment as clear as you can, as if you're there.
3) call to them as loud as you can in your mind as if you're getting their attention. after the fourth time, see them face you, recognizing you, happy to see you.
4) imagine them walking over to you. feel the emotions of how happy and excited you are, how happy and excited they are. FEEL it. this is important!!
5) as they approach and stand about a foot away, hold their hands so you connect with them. from your heart, imagine a bright white light from your heart chakra to theirs. Feel this warm, loving connection you're sending them.
6) hear what they are telling you. what do you want them to say or do? actually hear it as if they were standing in front of you. this is what you want them to say or do. reply to it. believe it. make it positive. FEEL the positivity. FEEL as if you're hearing them say what you want!
7) after you tell them, let the scene fade away. Slowly come back to reality and open your eyes. continue on like this scenario actually happened. believe it without doubt. LIVE IN YOUR END RESULT!
I’m hearing and hearing more of this reality creation from many people be it LOA or positive/negative affirming. I notice it as well even if many say it could be just anticipation of expected outcomes.
A couple of weeks ago I was thinking about bikes and possible thinks that are annoying to repair. One would be the main pedal crank arm on the main sprocket (for older bikes). Well, this last Sunday mine broke off (mind you it’s a 22 year old cruiser I take up hills & is single speed) http://i.imgur.com/tWYP0FD.jpg
I guess age, some corrosion, and the pure pressure of pushing pedals up so many hills that day was too much. Pretty sad as that’s my cargo bike for groceries that I get for ma & pa.
What’s odd is every time I’m talking to someone about my bike and do a god deed for someone, shit opposite happens to me and usually from me and my bike. So many accidents like flying dogs hitting my front tire, bungies breaking and ripping into my back tire, loose gravel sending me off the road flying in ditches, and the asinine flats.
So law of attraction or law of opposition. I guess I should bless stuff like many I hear do but it seems so wonky to me.