• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Let's discuss about ways to open perception

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Gah...

annas-archive.org where "Mystical Words of Power" is hosted can be a bit clunky to use though.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Gah...

annas-archive.org where "Mystical Words of Power" is hosted can be a bit clunky to use though.
thank you

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Listening to your intuition is a good start. My psychic abilities all develop faster when I focus on my intuition.

Reaction score
I think there are thousands of ways of open perception. What worked for me was for once intensive energy work, and meditation. When I was in my "ascetic" phase, where I meditated up to 8 hours a day, my perception changed that even gods appeared to me visibly. In Asia a lot of people who practice concentration-based meditation are said to get crazy because they start seeing spirits.

Taking hallucinogenics can also help to open pathways of perception. Over 10 years ago I drank Ayahuasca a couple of times after that I got very perceptive to energy and entities. I saw spirit animals in my vomit bucket and I talked to the Spirit of Ayahuasca. Ever since that my sensitivity for magical energies got enhanced a lot. But do I advise to take drugs? No.

Forging alliances with spiritual entities can also do the thing. This is especially true to mediumship. I discovered that by taking care of my Exu and Pombagira my ability to converse with them has been improving constantly. It seems the longer I take care of them, and spending time with them on friday nights at the witching hour (we call it spirit hour in German) the better I hear AND understand them (one does not necessarily equate the other).
The back then curator of the AX, who according to him, had a non-existing talent for subtle perception. He made shiva his main godhead and meditated on him and his third eye intensively for quite a while. Apparently this worked for him. I never met any person who could literally warp reality like he did.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think there are thousands of ways of open perception. What worked for me was for once intensive energy work, and meditation. When I was in my "ascetic" phase, where I meditated up to 8 hours a day, my perception changed that even gods appeared to me visibly. In Asia a lot of people who practice concentration-based meditation are said to get crazy because they start seeing spirits.

Taking hallucinogenics can also help to open pathways of perception. Over 10 years ago I drank Ayahuasca a couple of times after that I got very perceptive to energy and entities. I saw spirit animals in my vomit bucket and I talked to the Spirit of Ayahuasca. Ever since that my sensitivity for magical energies got enhanced a lot. But do I advise to take drugs? No.

Forging alliances with spiritual entities can also do the thing. This is especially true to mediumship. I discovered that by taking care of my Exu and Pombagira my ability to converse with them has been improving constantly. It seems the longer I take care of them, and spending time with them on friday nights at the witching hour (we call it spirit hour in German) the better I hear AND understand them (one does not necessarily equate the other).
The back then curator of the AX, who according to him, had a non-existing talent for subtle perception. He made shiva his main godhead and meditated on him and his third eye intensively for quite a while. Apparently this worked for him. I never met any person who could literally warp reality like he did.
interesting indeed, thank you for your article
I'm trying to improve myself
I don't think I can find ayahusca. :D