• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Prayer of Jabez - Bruce H. Wilkinson

Share a PDF of a book.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Author takes this one obscure 4-line prayer from the Bible and uses it as a template/structure for all kinds of manifestation prayer. Prosperity Gospel stuff, it's probably been an Oprah Book Club pick, and it could be easily dismissed, but has interesting application to magic. There's something occult to it, it has hooks. "Enlarge my borders" can refer to wealth, a bigger kingdom, but can also mean expansion of consciousness, number of spirits you have pacts with, travel on the astral, life domains you have mastery over - think like a magician.

Here's one version of an occult adaptation:

Holy Guardian Angel, open me up to your presence
Enlarge my borders and expand my perspective
Direct me in accordance with my True Will
Keep from me all distractions, save those that provide needed rest

But you'll see why it's structured like that if you read the book, and I do believe the structure has power.

prayer-of-jabez.jpg

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Official blurb:
Dr. Bruce Wilkinson, president of Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, takes readers to 1 Chronicles 4:10 to discover how they can release God's miraculous power and experience the blessings God longs to give each of us. The life of Jabez, one of the Bible's most overlooked heroes of the faith, bursts from unbroken pages of genealogies in an audacious, four-part prayer that brings him an extraordinary measure of divine favor, anointing, and protection. Readers who commit to offering the same prayer on a regular basis will find themselves extravagantly blessed by God, and agents of His miraculous power, in everyday life.