• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Witch or Warlock?

Promise

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Celestial Executive of Energetic Operations. CEEO. Seems to cover a broad range of the occult, and I kind of like that it implies the power a CEO has, which is similar to the power we wield with various spirit helps of various sorts, and various energies, and so forth.

I think it's a magical act to create your own identity, including the name for it.
A term we make up like that may not land as well for others, but the CEEO term that I just made up is meaningful for me, at least in this moment. I don't generally have occult conversations in my daily life, although it seems to be happening more often these days.