• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

youtube

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
since a couple of days im getting hacked by youtube. im getting a pop-up saying youtube doesnt allow ad blockers. i have a private network running at home (like everybody else. why else the fire wall and the router ;) ) and i also dont work for youtube, so im quite annoyed at the fact that they are trying to force me to change my network for them. changing a contract one sided is reason enough to stop a contract and sue.

they are also threatening to stop their service if i dont help them to with their hack., which is illegal in my country. i asked my husband if he had similar, cause hes the pc nerd here, but none has seen the pop up except me. my husband and some voice in my head already asked if it was vevo, but i havent had vevo in years. so it seem to be personal as well.

i decided to pull some strings and asked to put some youtube personel true and their typing...
its quite simple:
if you as a big business are not allowed to have ad blockers, then dont use them. dont go telling humans and or persons what they have to do so you can steal their info on how they do that and copy past it with cookies.
also dont go acting like its the netprovider who does that, cause if that was the case all the pcs here should have had the pop up.

and last but not least:
learn to read your own shit. it clearly says youtube doesnt allow them, noone else. the last time i checked most of humanity isnt youtube so dont come annoying us with your troubles.

Post automatically merged:

and to be clear: when i log out there is no problem, so its def personal. so ill proper introduce myself for them: hello im niburulou aka 8Lou1 aka iou aka Lou aka Loulou aka el hollandia.

Last edited: