Did you know that by using the Law of Attraction, you can influence your world? There's a technique called remote influence, to influence people, results, and the world around you.
There are a few ways to do it, but this is what I do:
1) Lay down and get comfy. relax your entire body with 4-4-4 breathing. 4 seconds of inhale through your nose, hold for 4 seconds, out through your mouth 4 seconds. I do it 6x.
2) Once you are fully relaxed, visualize the person clear as heck in your mind. feel their presence. see them standing a few yards from you. see the area you're in. feel the environment as clear as you can, as if you're there.
3) call to them as loud as you can in your mind as if you're getting their attention. after the fourth time, see them face you, recognizing you, happy to see you.
4) imagine them walking over to you. feel the emotions of how happy and excited you are, how happy and excited they are. FEEL it. this is important!!
5) as they approach and stand about a foot away, hold their hands so you connect with them. from your heart, imagine a bright white light from your heart chakra to theirs. Feel this warm, loving connection you're sending them.
6) hear what they are telling you. what do you want them to say or do? actually hear it as if they were standing in front of you. this is what you want them to say or do. reply to it. believe it. make it positive. FEEL the positivity. FEEL as if you're hearing them say what you want!
7) after you tell them, let the scene fade away. Slowly come back to reality and open your eyes. continue on like this scenario actually happened. believe it without doubt. LIVE IN YOUR END RESULT!
I’m hearing and hearing more of this reality creation from many people be it LOA or positive/negative affirming. I notice it as well even if many say it could be just anticipation of expected outcomes.
A couple of weeks ago I was thinking about bikes and possible thinks that are annoying to repair. One would be the main pedal crank arm on the main sprocket (for older bikes). Well, this last Sunday mine broke off (mind you it’s a 22 year old cruiser I take up hills & is single speed) http://i.imgur.com/tWYP0FD.jpg
I guess age, some corrosion, and the pure pressure of pushing pedals up so many hills that day was too much. Pretty sad as that’s my cargo bike for groceries that I get for ma & pa.
What’s odd is every time I’m talking to someone about my bike and do a god deed for someone, shit opposite happens to me and usually from me and my bike. So many accidents like flying dogs hitting my front tire, bungies breaking and ripping into my back tire, loose gravel sending me off the road flying in ditches, and the asinine flats.
So law of attraction or law of opposition. I guess I should bless stuff like many I hear do but it seems so wonky to me.
I don't think this method is really about "positive affirmation" or "drawing happiness to yourself by being happy". Instead I would be more inclined to think that it's more directly manipulative on the target.
basically you're looking at: 1) light trance 2) forming direct connection to target 3) drawing the attention of the target (strengthens connection) 4) create a sympathetic emotional reaction (like a tuning fork, or like how panic spreads in a crowd, etc) this will further strengthen the connection, and lay the groundwork for manipulation. 5) even more connection, followed by visualized energy interaction at a very deep level, pushing your feelings into their 'core' as it were. 6) listening (which helps to keep focused on the target and not devolve into a disconnected flight of fancy), and then impressing upon them what you want them to say/do/think. Making it positive makes it more likely to infiltrate their thought patterns. Also you're suggesting to them to imagine themselves saying things, and feeling good about it. 7 nothing really here, except a lack of doubt, which is to say maintaining a 'brute' force of will on the matter.
Yeah, I'm not getting positive affirmation or law of attraction from this at all. It's much closer to... lemme pick a word... "enthralling". There's a few other neighboring words which might work, but I think this one fits best.
Which is to say, this approach would probably work pretty well. Although it would work even better if you can mentally juggle doing this ritual WHILE actually interacting with them face to face, instead of in bed. Probably practicing in meditation beforehand would help a lot with that though. Kinda drilling the sorcery before doing it face to face. So you don't choke, and so have the approach mastered and you can do it while simultaneously socializing with them normally.
You could "kick it up a notch" if you also added some vamping with the energy-push. So that you're kinda cycling this really positive feeling into them, by sucking out whatever's there, and filling it with the energy you're sending. Other than that minor tweak, and the suggestion that you do it face to face, it's a very solid approach.