Hello, in your opinion what is the best Gold alloy to make sun and protection talismans? 18K Gold or 24K Gold?
Keep in mind that 18K gold called "yellow gold" is an alloy composed of 75% gold and that the other 25% is made up of copper, 12.5% and silver for the other 12.5%.
In reality pure gold does not allow by nature to make jewelry; the problem lies in the fact that,it does not have the consistency to which one is accustomed. Indeed, to be honest, making products with pure gold would mean destining them for rapid deformation.