• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

45GB PDF Library of assorted Occult literature

YiSaga

Neophyte
There may be a lot but what's helped me is just choosing a book and sticking with it. You'll need around 45gigs of free space. There's text ranging from all over and some pictures, even a few videos but last I dug in those some were broken. It's a rich vein for stuff on culture and religion, it was posted by another on the OG Wizard Forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Awards
Thank you for the share, @YiSaga I edited the title to be a little more descriptive. I hope you don't mind.

Jamebond

Neophyte
There may be a lot but what's helped me is just choosing a book and sticking with it. You'll need around 45gigs of free space. There's text ranging from all over and some pictures, even a few videos but last I dug in those some were broken. It's a rich vein for stuff on culture and religion, it was posted by another on the OG Wizard Forums.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
MEga link no longer available