• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

5 Love Language

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
In the Personality Type Myers-Briggs topic I recently mentioned the 5 Love Language Test, however I found it borderline off-topic. Because iit helped me a lot since I learned about it, I'd like to share it with you too! Feel free to find out your own Love Languages, and your beloved ones' too.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

,,One of our deepest emotional needs is to feel loved by the significant people in our lives.'' - Dr. Gary Chapman

There are countless languages all over the world, and we all try to find a language which is the most effective to explain ourselves and understand each other. Even in same languages, words can carry different meanings for us, and deliver different intent, emotions which can cause misunderstanding. The Love Language isn't an exception.
Our past, our personality can make us to be more capable of sensing love out of different acts, and feel less from others. While some people feel themselves loved the most when they are getting gifts, some values and feel themselves loved when they can spend quality time with those whom they love. Some seeks for touches, some seeks for acts of service, or words of affirmation. We all have different emotional needs, delivered in the most suitable package towards us, which we can understand the best, because we are all different, and so our language might be as well.
Sometimes, when you try to talk towards someone, on your own favored love language, you may feel like they don't value that and reciprocate it - maybe you expect the answer coming from the same language as you deliver. Maybe you realize, that it's not because the person don't love you, it's because both of you try to deliver love on a different language, which is unfamiliar for both you. Where is a surprise in trying to communicate in different languages, and not understanding each other well? Time to learn new languages of Love!

Suggestion: Feel free to complete this test whenever you wish. It can change eventually, and your beloved ones' too! Encourage them to complete the test as well, so in this way you can get a better insight of each others' language, and do not hesitate to talk even deeper about your results!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting. When I read the title I thought it would be about Discordianism 😂 (the Law of fives etc)

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Here's what I got:
0K4aUiC.png

I'm conflicted though, I feel like I got several duplicate questions... almost like they were begging me to pick "gifts" when really I don't give a shit about gifts hahaha 😂

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
Oh yes, I had the same feeling every time I completed the quiz, and I was like: "Stop touching me! Gimme those compliments!" which are, at some point actually made sense seeing my result. 😂

unknown.png

I fairly can get the logic in the duplicated and sometimes seemingly illogical answers, so you actually have to make decisions in certain situations at some point, and set up a "priority".

When I saw my result today, and the % or the first and last one, I saw myself as a blushy cactus.

dysffd.png

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Oh yes, I had the same feeling every time I completed the quiz, and I was like: "Stop touching me! Gimme those compliments!" which are, at some point actually made sense seeing my result.
Hahah yeah...

I fairly can get the logic in the duplicated and sometimes seemingly illogical answers, so you actually have to make decisions in certain situations at some point, and set up a "priority".
True, but I mean, no joke, 95% of my questions, one of the answers was about gifts, so it lead to me picking stuff I normally wouldn't have picked just to avoid gifts 😂

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One of our deepest emotional needs is to feel loved by the significant people in our lives.'' - Dr. Gary Chapman
Does love exist at higher levels/planes than the emotions? If so, perhaps a human can aspire to love itself

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
Does love exist at higher levels/planes than the emotions? If so, perhaps a human can aspire to love itself

Lot of spiritual person defeat their ego and reach their highest-self with love and gratitude. What we have to understand that emotions carrying energies, and it'll affect our life in many different way.
The ego itself is something which will ground you - which is a very important thing, and the ego can be actually an amazing "friend" for your journey if you handle it well and get know it -, it have it's good use and very important despite the countless traps it lays before you, it can totally ruin your progress and ascension - and your everyday life, basically. These people doesn't interested in changing the environment and people around themselves for their own use, to get fame, wealth, fortune, power, sex etc. as many magickians does, but seek for inner healing and purification, because they are searching their true-self, and for this, they have to deal with their ego, and reach higher vibration level too.

Angels are well known for their pure, high level love energy and that their vibration is also excessively high. This is a state what humans can also manifest and reach, with disciplined and determined work. I mentioned this two because facing with your ego requires them, and you must recognize when it start it's little games to drag you back.​

"To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic." - Alphonse de Lamartine

(This quote is perfectly shows that the true love which have the finest vibration and purest in quality is without expectation, selfless.
Expectations and selfishness are bringing energies which have low vibration, so the love can not be pure. If you work with angels,
you can feel this purity flowing thorough them.)
I'd say, that there are certain emotions which have higher vibration in terms of energy and emotions which have lower vibration, both can affect our current state and vibration level, so we must pay attention of this. If you contact with other beings, be it a human, a demon, an angel or anything else, they also affect your vibration level by their own vibration what they carry, as with every contact, etheric, astral, energetic bond getting formed (which you can and actually advisesd to cut away daily).​

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
"Harder daddy, tell me how much I'm not a piece of shit!"

• Words of Affirmation33%​

• Physical Touch23%​

• Quality Time20%​

• Acts of Service20%​

• Receiving Gifts3%​