• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

jimm

Visitor
Reaction score
I had a dream last night . I kept repeating the number "9148" over and over. When I woke up this morning, I remembered it. Is my guardian
angel telling me to be happy that life is too short? Or does it mean more?

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think the numerology can help you with this, in numerology each number has meaning.

However I would advise to refrain from googling out the meaning of numbers because you may stumble upon load of BS.
Instead find a good numerology book which should get you better answer.

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
Do the numbers have any significance to you already, either individually or in some kind of group, either magically or otherwise?

Do you regularly mediate/ talk to your guardian angel (through divination, prayer, etc?) If so, did you ask/do divination to ask for a hint in interpretation?

Numerology is always good, but dreams are extremely personal and often the easiest way for direct communication between you and everything from your own unconscious to the universe in general, depending on what kind of magic you specifically practice. Start personal, then work out to less specific information, is my advice.

Also, write it down. The meaning might become very obvious in, say, three weeks, and you'll be kicking yourself if you've forgotten between now and then, only to stumble on this post a year later and find yourself thinking, "Well, da*n it all, if only I'd thought of that..."

Edit: Sorry, last thought. You use numbers peripherally in any magick you do? I do a lot with tarot, for instance, and almost nothing with numerology directly, so I'd think first of what those numbers mean in tarot. Might be an oblique reference to something in a specific system you know well.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Layout the following:
Nine of Pentacles
Ace of Swords
Four of Cups
Eight of Wands.
Perhaps a message that you will receive good.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I had a dream last night . I kept repeating the number "9148" over and over. When I woke up this morning, I remembered it. Is my guardian
angel telling me to be happy that life is too short? Or does it mean more?
Dreaming of your guardian angel is considered a good omen as per dream meaning and interpretation. It is an indication that with positive attitude and behavior change you can change the course of your life and achieve success. Dreaming of guardian angel also means you have luck and blessings for success in new ventures and job. If you notice patterns occurring in your dreams in which the same symbol (such as certain
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) shows up multiple times, it’s important to pray about those patterns after waking up to figure out what they mean. 9148 are a set of number that according to numerology gives the sum 22 - 4 which means:

Number 22 is perceived as the most powerful and creative number of all. This means you're able to overcome all kinds of obstacles, and aren't easily knocked back by failure. However, you also love to be seen as successful, so may become frustrated if you struggle to achieve your aims.

Angel Number 22 - Your Most Ambitious Dream Can Turn Into Reality!

The high vibration of angel number 22 comes from the fact that it is an expression of the highest intention of your angels, which is service to humanity. Angel number 22 is a sign from your angels that you are on the verge of attaining spiritual wisdom of the highest order and that you are called to share with the entire world. Angel number 22 carries the attributes of angel number 2, thereby, magnifying its influence. It is a strong confirmation of the power of your inner divinity by your angels. It is believed by theologians that angel number 22 signifies a purposeful life and that your dreams will come to reality. It is called the master number in numerology, meaning that it has an extraordinarily powerful vibration. Angel number 22 has the energies of your dreams and deepest desires. It is believed that if you keep seeing them, then you are on your way to achieving your dreams. Angel number 22 also represents harmony and balance. This means that things that disturb your life’s balance will be gone. It symbolizes power and invites you to walk on your life path and purpose. This number is believed to give you the insight to make the best decisions, and resolve conflicts with peace.

Angel number 22 is believed to be a highly powerful number and a sign from your guardian angel not to neglect your spiritual path and purpose. It is believed to get its meaning from the power of duplication. Also, it is said that the number gets its vibrational power through the duplication of number 2. When vibrational numbers are duplicated just like they are in angel number 22, they are more powerful and strengthened. It is a message from your guides that you are in connection with the highest spiritual powers, meaning that there is nothing beyond you. It encourages you to harness your spiritual knowledge for the benefit of humanity.

It is also believed to be an expression of number 4, as 2 and 2 equals 4 and as you probably know,
represents effort and hard work. This, therefore, means that you must work hard and put in much effort to reach your highest spiritual potential. Angel number 22 also symbolizes diplomacy, an important trait that can help you pursue your ambitions. Angel number 22 means that there is nothing beyond your reach since you are in touch with the highest spiritual power. It encourages you to be confident and carry positive energy in fulfilling your destiny
you repeatedly see angel number 22? Then accept the messages your guardian angel is trying to send you as that could help you learn and discover the truths about you. Good Luck to you!

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
Reducing down makes sense when dealing with numbers that otherwise have structures and limitations; ie, time, birthdays, etc. I wouldn't do that with a dream, though. No restriction on the numbers you could dream of, after all, and that was specifically the numbers op woke repeating. I'd analyze them individually, and in the combination and order presented.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Along with memorizing the Pattern on the Trestleboard, and before opening the tarot deck, BOTA had you learn numerology. I don't recall them all, but
9 represents a conclusion
8 or 7 means reciprocal
6 beauty
5 mediation
4 order
3 multiplication
2 repitition
1 beginning
0 no-thing

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Along with memorizing the Pattern on the Trestleboard, and before opening the tarot deck, BOTA had you learn numerology. I don't recall them all, but
9 represents a conclusion
8 or 7 means reciprocal
6 beauty
5 mediation
4 order
3 multiplication
2 repitition
1 beginning
0 no-thing
...and how would you put them together to come to a conclusion of what the number 9148 means? Just curious.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Well, that's the trick id say new beginnings and ordered give and take

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
9 in tarot is fascinating, because it's not actually the conclusion itself; it's the potential of the conclusion, the most powerful of anticipation. 10 is... oh, Christmas morning after the presents are opened. 9 is Christmas Eve. 1 is also potential, before the actual start, the journey itself coming, the explosion of power, the gift... 4 is stability, but usually in a stagnant, often negative sense, while 8 holds the same stability made dynamic, stable growth/relationship. Adult stability, that recognizes change without being knocked off balance by it, grown from the stability we seek as children, which is comfort, order, as @Diluculo_DelFuego said, but also repetition and control.

First glance, without knowing anything more about it, I'd say that dream marked a successful conclusion of some kind of initiatory crisis, be it magical or psychological. On the other hand, that's also why I said before numerology without context might not be the best first choice for a dream. It's a very arbitrary and objective way to try to read something that's perhaps the most profoundly subjective thing there is.