• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A Chalice Ritual

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
This Full Moon of December will be in the 7th Mansion.
One of the qualities of this Mansion according to Agrippa "it conferreth gain and friendship, and is profitable to lovers.."

These are things you'd want to draw towards yourself. The other qualities of the Mansion are "..it feareth flies and destroyeth magistries."

Here is a Chalice Ritual to draw friends or a love to you:

Call on Gabriel, Angel of the Moon, to watch as you perform​

A ritual to attract a friend or lover​

Planets: Venus and Saturn

Incense: Rose

Tincture: Apple

Fill the chalice with fresh water. Place the chalice on your altar – ideally in view of the Moon – and light the incense. Add three drops of the tincture.

In the Name of the Most High,

and by the power of

AMBRIEL, ANAEL and ZAPHKIEL

I call you

SCHELIEL

Angel of the seventh Mansion

SCHELIEL

Who rules over friendship and love

SCHELIEL

I call you

Look at (or visualize) the Moon above your chalice. Know that this Moon represents your wish.

Keep thinking about your intention as you slowly cup your hands over this Moon and make it merge with the water in your chalice.

Holding your hands over the chalice, vibrate:

SHAY AHAB LIL

Take the chalice and drink all that is in it.

Vibrate:

AMEN

Thank Scheliel, Zaphkiel, Anael and Ambriel.

On the following 6 days, at around the same time,

light the incense and vibrate:

AMBRIEL

ANAEL

ZAPHKIEL

SCHELIEL

In your own words describe your intention in one sentence

SHAY AHAB LIL

AMEN

Snuff the incense and return the next day.

On the 7th day let the incense burn up completely, and when it has, thank the Angels and say:

Let it be done

For so mote it be

And let there be peace

Between me and thee.

I think not many people have an apple tincture at hand... so you could substitute this with apple juice.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to your book/compendium of Chalice rituals! Awesome stuff, man.