• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A curiosity

Sawyer

Visitor
Reaction score
All the spells, rituals, stones... They all use a energy that every thing have, right?If so, do animals have the ability, or instinct to use it too?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Entities that aren't even physical can tap into the same thing humans can too, to varying degrees. Sometimes even more so than any human can dream of, which is why spirit pacts are a thing.

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
Yes, in my experience. And for that matter, in my experience, they can also sense when it's being used and interfere. I have a cat who HATES magic of all kinds, and isn't shy about shutting it down if he can. :sneaky:

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, of course.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Animals are very intelligent Beings!! I Love them All, even the insects (except for the Bed Bugs) they are a pain in my butt. Other than that, the Animals can be great companions. They are indeed Power Animals, as Shamans call them.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I think house cats can see spirits, maybe.
Definitely at least some of the time, lol. We've got 14 cats here, and when they all start staring at something in the air/chasing it, you know something's up. Sometimes it turns out to be a fly, but other times I don't know what they're even looking at.