• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] A different view point on Magick

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
It's not my opinion but instead someone else's and I would like to know what you guys think.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You can view the full video yourself but I tried my best here to summarize most of his main points.

The person in this video goes about Magick more logically, which logic means that beings such as demons and angels dont exist but just our own connected perception of which we can change our lives with through our own will and action.

●Direct your energy to change reality through your will
●Pens are Magickal Weapons because writing with purpose and intention can help the writers desires manifest

"It is my will to inform the world of certain facts within my knowledge. I therefore take 'Magical Weapons,' pen, ink, paper; I write 'incantations'' - these sentences - in the 'magical language' I.E. that which is understood by people I wish to instruct. I call forth 'spirits' such as printers, publishers, booksellers, and so forth, and constrain them to convey my message to those people. The composition and distribution is thus an act of magick by which I cause changes to take place in conformity with my will."
-Alesiter Crowley

●Form of advanced physcology
●Method of transferring your energy to accomplish your goals
●Tap into your own inner power to for positive changes in one life through their manifestations
●Meditation, visualization, and rituals to enhance focus
●Nothing crazy and only working with unconscious forces of the mind so it's a powerful form of psychology

So he says Angel's and Demons are representations of unconscious structures. They exist within one's own mind, so theyre parts of you and not being you are summoning.
●A form of psychological integration
●Symbols and archetypes
I'm not sure what that means.

-Alchemy being a precuros to modern psychology.
-Alchemist were working with symbols and archetypes to transform their own pyshcees
-Saw the alchemical process of turning metal into gold, as not being literally true, but symbolic of purifying the pyshcee

-Magick Problems
People thinking the rituals they are doing are literally real and then become lost in that delusion instead of it being symbolic.

"To practice magic is to be a quack; to know magic is to be a sage."
-Eliphas Levi

Not a tool for a quick fix or to solve all their problems
It's used to align one's intention with their actions and connect with their own inner wisdom.
-Personal growth
-Mental development
-To create positive change in the world around us

Also used for manupliation and control.

The person speaking in the video states in his opinion that Alesiter Crowley was a highly manupliative individual himself. Which makes me question much of what he states in the video as truth since maybe this is just a way to deter people from trying to believe in something greater than themselves but that's just my view on it and possibly a misinterpreted opinion that I thought of.

The person in the video continues sith saying Magick is misunderstood and not grounded in reason which makes it a confusing subject for most people. So if one takes Magick literally, they run the risk of becoming ungrounded and losing touch with reality. They become dependent with non-existent supernatural forces instead of manifesting their own power. Just like how the religious are reliant on God.

Finally, he says as we step into a new age, world, and consciousness we require a new method of transformation. He is going to teach us an advanced form of reality shaping which is a method for transforming your life and the universe called willforming.
-Old ways of living and thinking is no longer sufficient

●Willforming goes beyond magick and does away with superstition and confusing concepts, couples the power of intuition with reason along with the understanding that this is a mathematical reality
-Synthesizes magick, science, philosophy, mathematics, and psychology
-Through the power of logic, reason, and intuiton
-A highly potent method of transforming reality according to your own personal will and collective will
-We are God's of this reality

Reaction score
Awards
dont need to watch the video, your summary was enough, this guy is speaking truth

i needed an expensive piece of equipment for a scheme i have going, someone in my life called me up randomly and said someone else gave him the same equipment i needed, this person has no need of the equipment so i am picking it up tomorrow, he knows nothing of my scheme, the equipment i need is highly specialized so this ends up being one hell of a coincidence, took two months of non wanting conscious energy but i wasnt in a hurry since i dont need the equipment until summer

demons and angels are only as real as you make them, but if you believe in these things you have little power, i literally eat your weak ass thoughtforms for breakfast

Reaction score
Awards
The Hemi Sync Gateway I can see as an example of this. Do tell, what is more powerful besides demons angels or yourself?
Why do you think I have a 200% effort journal related to putting my own self forward to fulfill the roles of their powers? Because it starts and ends with each one of us. Im not saying this to be edgy, Im saying this because its fact.
There is a reason for the expression "God helps those who help themselves", whether or not God exists is a moot point, what counts is you put your own fucking work into your expected results. Especially with a petition ritual as an example, or a sigil form of magick, you put your own work toward your thought about intention, and it will come to pass.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I have recently posted a question about this more or less,

the stance you are referring to, is more Milo DuQuette, “it’s all in your head, you just don’t know how big your head is” -esque

I am starting to become more inclined to believe that Magick is a form of concentrating the will in order to receive energetic currents which are represented in names such as angels, demons, god, etc.

I think an advantage to thinking like this, is it can remove a lot of the intimidation of working with demons and gods when they become reduced to just levels energy fields

Reaction score
Awards
the advantage to thinking like this is that you become more aware of conscious energy and how everything is connected, and its not so much a force of will but a healthy imagination that you know is becoming reality, fear of any sort and size will scuttle your ship, just get the fuck over it, we own this reality