• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A money ritual

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
This Monday (November 15th) the Moon is in the 2nd Mansion.

The second Lunar Mansion is associated with (amongst other things) the finding of treasures. In the version of the Picatrix I have it is also described as the digging of canals and trenches. This is probably meant to be taken as creating paths for resources to flow to you, as well as digging for buried treasure in untouched or neglected fields.

This Mansion is situated in the sign of Aries, starting in the 13th degree and ending in the 26th. Therefore the planetary rulers of the second and third decan are associated with it. Sol and Jupiter.

In 777 Crowley gives Dragon's Blood as the preferred incense for this station.

The color is red (Aries) and you can incorporate yellow and blue for the planets as well.

According to Agrippa, the Angel of the 2nd Mansion is Enediel. Perhaps this name is derived from the words:

Aleph Nun Aleph (Ana) “I pray thee” or

Nun Daleth Heh (Nedeh) “To give freely”, “To be liberal” and “a large gift” or

Daleth Yod (Di) “Sufficient”, “a large enough quality” and “anbundance”.

The compounded name would then be spelled Aleph Nun Daleth Heh Yod Aleph Lahmed.

Ritual:

• Cleanse your area with LBRP or something that suits you
  • If you know it, perform the Watchtower Ritual
  • Face the direction where the Moon is at the time you are doing the ritual, light a tealight and (if you use the seal place it on top of it and) a stick of incense
  • Say something like: “In the name of the Most High and by the power of the Angels (of Aries, Sol and Jupiter namely) MALCHIDAEL, RAPHAEL and ZADKIEL, I call you
    ENEDIEL make me discover new ways to provide, let me find treasure in unexpected places and direct me to fruitful opportunities. Bless my endeavors and grant me success."
    ANA NEDEH DI so mote it be! (say the above three times and VIBRATE the bold words and names
  • Thank all involved, give a License to depart and close the ritual.
I have not done this yet but I will this Monday. It might be fun if some of you join.
As for a seal, I wasn't able to find one so I made this one based on his name:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I won't be home this Monday, but I'm keen to hear how it goes for you! Good luck with it!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks 👍

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
The hour of Jupiter started on 8.51 I entered my temple at 830 and performed LBRP and the Watchtower ritual.
Then sat a couple of minutes chanting a personal "pseudo Enochian" chant.
Blue candle with a yellow seal of the Angel towards the south east.
I used a "blessings" incense I once bought in our local herbshop. Lit the candle at 8.51 and performed the spell 3 times, gently tapping my bell each time with my finger.
Then spent the remaining minutes vibrating ANA NEDEH DI whilst holding the bell above my head and gently tapping it continuously untill the churchbells kicked in.
Thanked, gave License to depart and closed.

I'll update this in about 4 weeks when the moon is back in this mansion.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The hour of Jupiter started on 8.51 I entered my temple at 830 and performed LBRP and the Watchtower ritual.
Then sat a couple of minutes chanting a personal "pseudo Enochian" chant.
Blue candle with a yellow seal of the Angel towards the south east.
I used a "blessings" incense I once bought in our local herbshop. Lit the candle at 8.51 and performed the spell 3 times, gently tapping my bell each time with my finger.
Then spent the remaining minutes vibrating ANA NEDEH DI whilst holding the bell above my head and gently tapping it continuously untill the churchbells kicked in.
Thanked, gave License to depart and closed.

I'll update this in about 4 weeks when the moon is back in this mansion.
Nice! Looking forward to hearing about some positive results! :)

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
In October I lost my job.
I did the above candle ritual on the 15th of November for 7 days and received a call for a new job.
Because of the way I had formulated the spell, i knew that I more or less had to take this - else I would be obstructing myself.
I started working there but didn't really like it and immediately performed the 11th Triangle ritual to find something that would suit me better.
Applied for another job and got a call. In the conversation this lady told me she felt i would be perfect for a job at yet another company that she was in contact with but didn't work for.
And then job offers literally started coming every day.

This Sunday the Moon was in the 2nd Mansion again. I called Enediel and now did a chalice ritual. In hindsight I should have done it that way from the start.
I had a couple of interviews this week and got hired for all, so I was able to pick the best one.
In my new job I will make more money than in the one I was fired from in October.

Did I win the lottery? No. Am I now the CEO of a multi million company? No.
But at the time I did the ritual i didn't have an income and now I do.

To me it was a success. What it is to you is up to you 🤣

The 11th Triangle:

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
In October I lost my job.
I did the above candle ritual on the 15th of November for 7 days and received a call for a new job.
Because of the way I had formulated the spell, i knew that I more or less had to take this - else I would be obstructing myself.
I started working there but didn't really like it and immediately performed the 11th Triangle ritual to find something that would suit me better.
Applied for another job and got a call. In the conversation this lady told me she felt i would be perfect for a job at yet another company that she was in contact with but didn't work for.
And then job offers literally started coming every day.

This Sunday the Moon was in the 2nd Mansion again. I called Enediel and now did a chalice ritual. In hindsight I should have done it that way from the start.
I had a couple of interviews this week and got hired for all, so I was able to pick the best one.
In my new job I will make more money than in the one I was fired from in October.

Did I win the lottery? No. Am I now the CEO of a multi million company? No.
But at the time I did the ritual i didn't have an income and now I do.

To me it was a success. What it is to you is up to you 🤣

The 11th Triangle:
First of all, congrats! I am glad you found a good job. When I, too, look for new jobs, money is definitely important, but no matter how good the money is, I will never accept a job that is too stressful, or that I am not a good fit at. That's why I don't work at a FAANG company.

Basically all of the rituals you mentioned are new to me.

Could you share a good source (book) to learn more about:
  • The 11th triangle ritual
  • Chalice ritual
Would love to learn more.

Good stuff, man!

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
11th triangle ritual
Well, there is this book by a new writer called "the 24 Triangles". 😉 Thanks for the set up ☺️

The chalice ritual:
I am currently taking a close look at the Mansions of the Moon and their qualities.
It is my opinion (atm) that some of the qualities are for "gain" and others for "removing" - each Mansion has at least one of both.
For this i am now writing a spell book / Grimoire with one candle ritual and one chalice ritual per Mansion.

The chalice ritual is more or less about "transmuting" the water in the chalice and then drinking it - making it a part of you.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Well, there is this book by a new writer called "the 24 Triangles". 😉 Thanks for the set up ☺️

The chalice ritual:
I am currently taking a close look at the Mansions of the Moon and their qualities.
It is my opinion (atm) that some of the qualities are for "gain" and others for "removing" - each Mansion has at least one of both.
For this i am now writing a spell book / Grimoire with one candle ritual and one chalice ritual per Mansion.

The chalice ritual is more or less about "transmuting" the water in the chalice and then drinking it - making it a part of you.
Hah! I fell right into that! Good thing though, more exposure for your book!

Very cool, looking forward to that!