• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

A post for tips on getting laid

Reaction score
Awards
Rather than hijack my journal, this is the equivalent post to "let me Google that for you"

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Most efficient: Walk around and simply ask. Like, err, I find you very attractive. Do you want to sleep with me?
Be nice, kind and clean. One out of twenty will say yes. Best chance if you are not experienced.

Reaction score
Awards
I would go to a dance bar, forget misconceptions, be respectful.
And if a woman dances with you..
Ask her if she'd like a drink and chat.

Reaction score
Awards
Lastly .. always treat them with respect. For example. Jesus treated all women with respect. You want to be in a good place either way, treat them with respect, always. Male or female.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Reminds me of coaching men how to even speak to women. It took me a year to find out women had way more problems with finding men. So I taught them.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There's no mystery.

Be honest but with finesse, do not approach another outright talking about sex or asking if they're willing to have relations with you.
Be like a peacock, let others see you and how you interact with them, let possible partners come to you.

Interesting people always attract possible partners.

If someone catches your fancy, strike a conversation and after they feel comfortable around you, be direct with what you seek and if they would want it too.Remember to make sure to NOT make it seem like they have to do it to be able to continue talking to you or get your attention.
Just be non-chalant about it.

Or if you're desperate or crass enough, just hire a hooker.

As I said, no mystery.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Wrong section. Why would you post this in General Occult Discussion? Last warning.

Reaction score
Awards
Cologne: a little goes a long way.
However, use an older genre, it's been said that the cologne worn, that the partners father regularly wore, helps you get laid.

bo-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
anyone have any tips on how to find women to use these tips on? I've spent a lot of time looking and there doesn't seem to be any in my area. I think I would be really good at sex as I have done tons and tons of rigorous reading, but I cannot find anyone to do it with.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not caring whether ment funny or not, as people, especially people in IT business, acke for REAL love.
Since i have been little, i have attracted people who think i have expertise in the sex department. Growing older, i also started to atttract people who think im an expert in love. And now i attrack people who work in the neural network area, which often includes people in military and witchcraft.

So, as an old fart and seemingly expert, i have noticed that the world has changed. Not only do we have a gazilion genders now, it seems most of them are more prude then our generation.

They like friends and people of the same age. And im starting to think they like the olden days of slow mating dances with tests for lovers and dueling for honor. A disco party with booze didnt make it this round, they want more depth then the internet and memes and most of all privacy.

So its not so much that there aren't any, it has more to do with the fact that tactics have changed.

Reaction score
Awards
I've found non-sexually desperate, but honest appreciation of jewelry or accessories they wear, no matter the age, that compliment goes a long way in getting them to smile. Or asking about their state they lived in due to carding them. Interest or appreciation about them goes a long way. No matter the gender. In short, being nice can go a long way.